Doctor Who Dona will die

The-man posted on Jun 22, 2008 at 08:04AM
I know people think its crazy but look at the facts its been confirmed someone will die in Journey's End Donna is leaving the, show River Song went crazy when she herd Donna's name and Rose said she was gonna die we thought that happend in Turn Left but it did'nt because she did'nt realy die

Doctor Who 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago GregHous3 said…
yea maybe so, but RTD is a genius, its just too obvious to be donna, thats all im saying, have an open mind, the only thing we know for sure is that it wont be jack lol
over a year ago blind_moon said…
Well she did "died" in Turn Left when she got hit by that van to make her go left!! She even remembered Rose saying she was going to die, so I think that was it!! I think River Song knew her name because she knew that she was important at some point and she knew what happen to her, which I think is that she is going to forget about the doctor! =(
over a year ago The-man said…
I said she did'nt realy die she was about to but the donna turned left so she did'nt realy
over a year ago harold said…
No, she did die. That's what forced the previous Donna to turn left...and then that older Donna ceased to have ever existed, which is sort of a double-whammy.

It's ignoring the paradox, but oh well.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago loulouppg said…
Yeah donna died. Just like Rose is technically dead (Thats why she can't say her name im guessing). Donna/Rose is dead in one reality/Universe but alive in another Reality/parelle universe
over a year ago torchwood said…
HEY
i think tht there will be may deaths and that they will impact the three different shows
over a year ago thecon said…
I'm thinking it'll be Rose for a few reasons...

To give Moffat a clean slate for series 5 and beyond they'll want to wrap things up with the RTD run (which is why we are now seeing the medusa cascade, the shadow proclamation etc.... everything is paying off now), and Rose is important to that, as having found her again he wouldn't let her go again, and she wouldn't leave him... something has to come between them... death.

This will put The Doctor into a state of mind where he distances himself, and goes off on his own, choosing not to have a full time companion as he doesn't trust his ability to keep those close to him safe.

I'm sure I had other reasons but... no, they're gone.... oh wait! No... I need some brain food.

last edited over a year ago