Disney Princess Does this bother anyone else?

Hexate posted on Apr 24, 2011 at 02:51AM
In the movie of Sleeping Beauty, Aurora's eyes are brown. When Phillip kisses her awake, they're blue, but then they go back to brown.
I just bought an Aurora Kooky pen, and HER EYES ARE BLUE AGAIN. They're blue everywhere now. And it just bothers me.
Anyone else feel the same way? Or am I just really weird?

Disney Princess 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago avelinforl32 said…
Actually, at some point of the movie her eyes are purple, but yeah that bothers me
over a year ago laughing_spirit said…
I've noticed that too, and it bothers me when Disney makes these mistakes. Stuff like that happens in every movie, and it bothers me.
over a year ago TigerRanma said…
I suppose but not really.

Merchandise Aurora has purple eyes, which I like because that eye color is different. No one else in the line-up has it.

I never saw Aurora's eyes as brown in the movie. Throughout the movie, I see them as black. I suppose they are purple when Aurora returns to the cottage and tells Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather that she met someone. And when she wakes up, they are blue. I screencapped these from my computer's DVD player so sorry.

Aurora's black eyes:

link

Aurora's purple eyes:

link

Aurora's blue eyes:

link
over a year ago callejahLUVSed said…
That is kinda annoying :/
over a year ago CuteDiana said…
i agree with @TigerRanma, the color black doesn't bother me, it happens, and the color blue ad in link is almost purple as in her actual eye color, never saw them brown, so no, i don't think it bothers me that much.
over a year ago Safira-09 said…
angelic
ive never seen brown eyes on her only her normal purple, not even in the bluray version, so no...no bothering over here
over a year ago pulgaenana said…
hmmm
wow I didn't noticed that yet
over a year ago bubbles4u22 said…
tongue
Yeah and it's extremely sad that her eyes were so many different colors and she wasn't in the movie very long...
over a year ago Hexate said…
^I know. IMO she's the most beautiful princess.