Disney Princess Make your own Disney Princess contest.

alexon31 posted on Apr 21, 2011 at 07:08PM
Hi, I found this game the other day in this page called Doll Divine where you can make your own princess and I really liked it. So just for fun I created to imaginary Disney princesses (they´re in the fan art section in case you want to check them out) and I came up with the idea to make a contest to create your very own Disney Princess.

So what you have to do is go to this link:

link

And create your own Disney Princess.You can make more than one if you´re feeling really inspired or if your story includes more than one (like in my case). Your princess can be from a story that already exists (like in the case of Cinderella, Snow White, etc), she can be a historical character (like Pocahontas), or from a completley new story. She doesn´t necessarily has to be royal (like Mulan) and she can have any nationality you want. I know the site doesn´t offer you that many options but just work with what you have, have fun and most of all let your imagination flow.

When you´re done designing her, don´t forget to add a little something about her or her story (to do that click where it says "Book" at the bottom, in the part where you select the background).

Then I´ll make a pick for everybody to decide which Princess they like best. Hope you all participate and have fun doing it. If you want to take it further you can create a whole story and share it with us, or anything else you come up with.

You have until May 6 to submit your princess (just click on Impr Pant on your keyboard to copy the screen, paste it in Paint or any other image editing program and you can cut it if you want). If you have any doubt you can ask me. Hope you all participate. :D
Hi, I found this game the other day in this page called Doll Divine where you can make your own princ
last edited on May 05, 2011 at 03:48AM

Disney Princess 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BlondesDoItBest said…
My entree that is 2 years late...
My entree that is 2 years late...
over a year ago MalloMar said…
Another great Disney Heroine maker site link