Disney Princess I KNOW WHY PEOPLE ARE PRINCESS AND NOT PRINCESS

hyena123 posted on Feb 22, 2011 at 01:12AM
YESTERDAY I TALKED TO SOMEONE AT DISNEY LAND AND THEY TOLD ME ALOT OF STUFF.MULANS a princess because she saved china and became a honarary princess of china.Pocahontas is the daughter of a chief.Megara isnt a princess because hercules turned into a regular human.Alice,Wendy,and Tigerlily are too young.giselle and nancy he said they would have to scoop up some more money.he said Nala,maid marian, and minnie mouse are animals. also kida became a queen at the end and they should be a princess for the movie,Eilonwys movie was horrible at the box office.And jane and esmerdala are princesses of small things aka the jungles and gyspys.and people like melody,mei,and su are from dvds not movies in theathers. and you know why RAPUNZEL,Tiana,Pocahontas,Mulan,Ariel,Bell­e,A­uru­a,J­asm­ine­,Ci­nde­rll­a,a­nd Snow white is a princess.rapunzel not being in the line up was a big mix up. but merdia from brave wont be in it . She is a pixar princess
last edited on Feb 22, 2011 at 10:10PM

Disney Princess 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago sunnyson said…
OK im glad you understand. Did the person at Disney land really say Rapunzel was an official Princess now?
over a year ago Mongoose09 said…
Interesting.
over a year ago disneyfan500 said…
Hmmm, cool.
over a year ago hyena123 said…
yes. there was just a big mix up in the line up for like 2 months
over a year ago neva2old4disney said…
Cool, but I don't get the Kida thing. I haven't seen the movie, but from what I know she starts out as a princess - and about half the princesses become queen, even if we don't see it. I getthe rest though - and thanks for sharing.
over a year ago TigerRanma said…
I already knew this stuff. Also to be a princess, you have to sing in your movie. Kida doesn't. Just one of the reasons.
over a year ago pretty_angel92 said…
merida won't be in the lineup? noooo, i want her to be part of the lineup =(
over a year ago firegirl1515 said…
John Lasseter said Merida was under serious consideration for being included in the lineup. That cast member needs to check his facts and not disclose indefinite information.
over a year ago mandru7687 said…
I'm a little confused only because of all the news on wikipedia/google/etc...so Rapunzel DEFINITELY is an official princess??
I only ask (again) because one minute she is, next she's not, & I just don't like confusion =/
over a year ago TigerRanma said…
Rapunzel should be. I just don't know why we are in the middle of March and she is still not on the Disney Princess website.
over a year ago ppgbelle4 said…
I think she will be added after the DVD is released in the US.