Disney Princess Changed A Few Things

disneyfan500 posted on Jan 17, 2011 at 02:31AM
I tweaked my lists a little. You guys would be suprised at how much my smartest princess list changed. I put all of your guys input into considereation. I did however leave Ariel as last because I do believe I had a good explanation for my reasoning for her to be the least smartest. I also tweaked my best princess singing voice list just a tad. I left Jasmine as first and than moved Mulan from last to second because I had no idea that Jasmine and Mulan had the same person doing there voice. I left Jasmine first because I like how she sounds doing her songs better than Mulan does. Everyone else moved back one space. Just thought I wouldlet you guys know. I deleted my articles because of this and I will re write them as soon as I get more time. Right now, I have to go make dinner lol. The hubby is nagging that hes hungery.

Disney Princess 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago percyandpotter said…
Okay, cool.
over a year ago lepetitsouris said…
Oh cool. Oh, and usually to make announcements, you should put them in a Pick form or a Wall post, because Forums are specifically designed for a bunch of users to comment on a multitude of things. While just announcing something can easily be done in a different way.

Just a suggestion because you're new :)
over a year ago disneyfan500 said…
Ok good idea. :)