Disney Princess May I address something

disneyfan500 posted on Jan 16, 2011 at 08:49AM
I don't want to start a problem or anything but I feel like I can't write an article or make picks without getting criticized about it. Is it just because I am knew? I mean everyone is entitled to an opinion. I have to say I am highly offended you guys find my article biased. I didn't mean for it to come off biased at all. Sorry for those of you who found it biased. That was not my intentions. Simply just my personal opinion and I feel like I got attacked for it. Especially since some of you didn't even agree with my reasoning behind it. I respect that you don't agree and that's ok, I am not asking you to but I hope some people can just stop being rude about it. I disagree with what a lot of you say too but I don't attack with long rude exlanations on how dumb I think it is. I just let it be. I would also like to apologize for coming off annoying to some of you. I truly was not trying to be. I will also try harder to not be annoying anymore. I am done ranting now. Just thought I should say something, it's been bugging me for a few days now. I just kept quiet about it and tryed to just be nice.

Disney Princess 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago neva2old4disney said…
Don't worry about it, I guess some people just feel really strongly about their opinions. I enjoyed your article, thoguh I didn't agree with some of it, and I didn't think it was biased.
over a year ago alafastanzio said…
heart
I only just read your article and I agree some people were a tad hostile. However with opinions come the expectant reasoning or rationalizations. And since your opinion is in the minority people are naturally going to initially act hostile (which should always be frowned upon). This is not the place for people here to try and convert you.
over a year ago TigerRanma said…
^ Couldn't have said it better. (I honestly couldn't. XP)
over a year ago ppgbelle4 said…
sunny
I agree with alafastanzio. It is not right. I apologize if I was one of the people who was rude to you. You do have the right to express your own opinions. It is hard though, because people on this spot are VERY passionate about what they believe in.

Again, I am sorry if I am one of the people. Please don't let them let you down; we are all here for the same reason: because we love the Disney Princesses.
over a year ago ppv said…
Actually I understand you.
I was going to comment on your article, that I don't think you're biased, but I didn't know how to formulate my reasoning.
I think that even if we are sometimes biased, it's okay! It's just like when we talk about people we love, really love. WE think they have the best voice, best qualities and so on. Because we love such type of people. And it even can't be called being 'biased'. It's just our personality and our feelings, and our attitude to life and people. And it's great!
I for one think that Aurora is very smart, and people just don't think so. It's okay.
All lists are worth of being appreciated in my opinion.
over a year ago DreamyGal said…
heart
I completely agree with everyone else. I'm sorry if I ever hurt your feelings. Don't let other people's opinions change the way you feel about something.
over a year ago lepetitsouris said…
sunny
Aww hon, sorry if I was one of the people that acted a bit harsh. Like everyone else said, when you write an article, there's bound to be comments about agreement/disagreement. Since your opinion is very unique, not many people will agree with what you said. Most of the people here are very passionate about DPs so we all are very opinionated. No one was intentionally trying to accuse you of being wrong, they just wanted to see wh at you were coming from (though some put it more rudely than others).