Disney Princess RIGGING!?!? {Themed Icon Contest}

ppv posted on Dec 21, 2010 at 08:28PM
Hey guys!
I've decided to post a forum post to know your opinion. Hope, you don't mind it's a forum. Because I was not sure what is better - either to create a pick or a forum. Well, it doesn't actually matter...

So, the problem is about the contest results.
There were TOO many voters in the last round. 64 fans! Well, usually we have 30-45 voters every round. So, you see the difference, don't you?
Also, I would not like to notice it here, but just the gentle hint about the previous winner...
Anyway a lot of people already agreed that these results were rather strange, because this contest isn't that popular, honestly, to have so many voters.

So, the question is about how it's better to avoid rigging and such problems.
Do you think it's better to count only those votes who comment!? In fact, it'd be rather fair. Because the voters will be the same who submit the icons, so who is interested in fair results, and also some people who don't participate but love our creativity, lol :D

Please, post here your suggestions. I'm waiting for them. Because I want to run this contest in the best possible way.
Thanks in advance!

I'm really upset...
Hey guys!
I've decided to post a forum post to know your opinion. Hope, you don't mind it's a forum.

Disney Princess 30 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...