Disney Princess Nominations for the DP Fan Lineup

aquablaze1515 posted on Nov 28, 2010 at 04:46PM
Hi everyone! This is firegirl1515 under he alternate account, aquablaze1515 (yeah, if anyone knows why I got suspended, that would be great to know). Anyways, I had an idea for a "Disney Princess Fan Lineup" and everyone agreed. So here's where the nominations can be posted.

There are only two nomination rules:
1) The person must be an actual contributor to the DP spot (like, you can't just nominate a friend for another spot because you feel like it. They actually have to heave done something for the spot).
2) You may only nominate two people.

If you don't remember, this was the idea (modified by princesslullaby):
". . . There are definitely more than 9 great contributors on this site, a couple who match up to the same princess (aka fhghu & dreamygal= cinderella). I think you I would do it by just nominating 9 users that don't necessarily represent each princess respectively. Just [10] for a lineup. If you get what I'm saying. A lineup that more represents our DP family rather than the DP's themselves."

I'm going to try to stay out of it, so I'll make the obvious nomination- princesslullaby (and ppv- see the second post to the forum).

Well, nominate away! Remember, although many will be nominated, the top 10 in the pick question shall become the lineup.

*~NOMINATIONS~*
princesslullaby
ppv
firegirl1515/aquablaze1515
fhghu
tiffany88
cromulanfav
DreamyGal
lepetitsouris
Straggy
AllegroGiocoso
madisonsavanna
disney_prince
VGfan30
FullMoonFever
TigerRanma
callejahLUVSed
ppgbelle4
kiraragirl200
Hi everyone! This is firegirl1515 under he alternate account, aquablaze1515 (yeah, if anyone knows wh
last edited on Dec 04, 2010 at 01:46AM

Disney Princess 35 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lepetitsouris said…
aquablaze1515/firegirl1515 XD

ppv

fhghu
over a year ago aquablaze1515 said…
^^lolxD but 2 nominations per person (see rule 2).

Okay, I'll just go ahead and put myself and fhghu up there. I'll nominate ppv myself, so you don't have to change (honestly, someone was going to nominate her eventually).
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago boolander25 said…
tiffany88 and cromulanfan
over a year ago ppgbelle4 said…
I nominate DreamyGal and lepetitsouris. :)
DAMNIT. i was getting excited and i didn't read the rules thoroughly. haha xD i have so many people to nominate :( i hate rules.
over a year ago disney_prince said…
Cool idea. Can the male contributors be included? As in me, Kataralover and Alafastanzio.
over a year ago madisonsavanna said…
smile
Straggy

AllegroGiocoso
over a year ago ppgbelle4 said…
@disney_prince: I don't see why not. It doesn't say it has to be all girls. :) So yeah, I think you can be included.
@disney_prince: Sure! This is to represent the overall DP community, and our community doesn't only contain girls. In fact, it would be a real shame if a boy didn't make the final list.
will the list ever change... say every several months or every year?
^^That's something I'm still kind of working out. I was leaning towards cycling out every year though.
smile
So for the final results, is there going to be a countdown? If not, how's the pick gonna work?
^^I'm not exactly keen on an actual "countdown" when it comes to real people, so this is how I'm theorizing it will go:

Pick One: The top 3 move on.
Pick Two: The top 3 move on.
Pick Three: The top 4 move on.

And it'll definitely be like those "reversed" countdowns, where you pick your favorite instead of least favorite. I don't want to make anyone feel like they aren't appreciated. Like, those who are nominated but not given spots can be the Extended Princesses (Eilonwy, Kida, Jane, Esme, ect).
over a year ago VGfan30 said…
madisonsavanna

disney_prince
over a year ago TigerRanma said…
Aww, that's a considerate idea.
@blaze - good idea :) That way people won't feel "disliked" in the DP community.
over a year ago princesslullaby said…
wow, I have to choose two??? *cries*
I may change my nomination, but....

ppv
firegirl1515
smile
I agree with lepetitsouris and TigerRanma. :)
@princesslullaby: ppv and I were already nominated ^-^

And glad you agree guys- honestly, so many people do great things for the spot and I would hate to make anyone feel like they aren't important to the spot. Everyone here is great, and I don't want anyone's feelings to be hurt.
over a year ago ppv said…
smile
Wow, sounds great!
Are nominations closed?
If not, I nominate VGfan30 and FullMoonFever.
over a year ago percyandpotter said…
TigerRanma and callejahLUVSed (sorry if i spelled it wrong)
big smile
ohhhhhh, get it!!
I was wondering why no one nominated me....XD

ppgbelle4
kiraragirl200
over a year ago firegirl1515 said…
^^Lemme switch accounts and I'll put them in =)

Nominations end tomorrow!
Alright, nominations will end around when I go to bed, 10:30pm EST. So, in about 3 1/2 hours
big smile
^you didnt put my nominations in yet :)
^^Sorry, got it. ^-^"
over a year ago SailorM91 said…
Can you nominate yourself? If you can then I would nominate myself and KataraLover :)
over a year ago Elemental-Aura said…
sad
WAIT!!! Why can't I be a nomination? Remember the Line-up I've made and posted in *~Tangled Discussion Forum: DO NOT ENTER IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN TANGLED!~* Please let me be a nomination!!!
^^I'm gonna take that little rant as an "I would like to nominate myself, firegirl1515. I feel I have made great contributions to this spot".

I don't choose who gets nominated dude, I just put 'em in the big main post at the top of the page.

OKAY, THAT'S IT. I'll ask for Elemantal_Aura's second nomination, but after that it's closed.

@SailorM91: I suppose you could...
over a year ago Elemental-Aura said…
Okay, nominate myself and hindaa
over a year ago LionaChoco said…
smile
Could you add me?
^I think all nominations are closed. Sorry :(

@blaze- ROFL
over a year ago justinfangrrl said…
smile
Are we gonna do again for January?
^^No, I meant yearly as in this year's set will be the 2011 DP fan lineup. I'll do it at around the same time next year for the 2012 lineup.

Sorry =(
over a year ago justinfangrrl said…
smile
^meh. that's okay.