Disney Princess ☺NEW TEAM GAMES!☺ (Apply Here)

princesslullaby posted on Aug 16, 2010 at 06:25PM
NEW TEAM GAMES

I decided to go ahead and start the New Team Games.

Just so you won't be confused between my Team Games and Anaji's, all of my forums will begin and end with a "☺" symbol. That way you'll know it's mine.

Before we start Team Games, I'm going to get together the teams. I'll give everyone a week, maybe two to apply before I start the games. When I do start, there will be NO NEW APPLICATIONS.
The first team to reach 10,000 points will win. It will take a while to reach that number, so the games will last awhile.

Everyone needs to apply for teams by filling out the following form. I will give a sample form below.

Copy & Paste this form
Username:
First Team Preference:
Second Team Preference:
Third Team Preference:
Fourth-Ninth Team Preference:
Small Blurb on how badly you want to be on your first, second, and third place teams, as well as the teams afterward:
How frequently you'll be on fanpop:

HERE IS A SAMPLE
Username: Princesslullaby
First Team Preference: Ariel
Second Team Preference: Cinderella
Third Team Preference: Snow White
Fourth-Ninth Team Preference: Jasmine, Mulan, Aurora, Tiana, Pocahontas, Belle
Small Blurb on how badly you want to be on your first, second, and third place teams, as well as the teams afterward: I mostly want to be on Ariel's team. However, I don't mind being put on Cinderella, Snow White, Mulan, or Jasmine's teams. I'd really prefer not to be on the other 4 teams.
How frequently you'll be on fanpop: I'm on very frequently.

How badly you want to be on a team will help me to determine what team you're on. It's a big help if some people are flexible with teams. For example, if a lot of people want really badly to be on team Ariel, it's nice if some of them don't mind being on other teams as well. I myself don't mind if I have to be on Cinderella or Snow White.

I can't give everyone their first place teams, it's just not going to happen. I'll try my best to make everyone happy and make all the teams equal. However, I can't make any promises. If you want to be on one team and one team only PLEASE SPECIFY SO. And please don't whine about what team you're on. If you complain too much about it, I'll kick you out of games entirely. :) If someone is more flexible about what team they're on, I'll be more inclined to give them their first place team. I know some of you are known for liking certain princesses (myself included), but again, I just can't make everyone happy.

When a week or two weeks is up (I'll judge by how many people have applied and whether its the general amount of users) I will arrange the teams. Then the teammates will all vote on a team captain.

I suggest you vote for a captain that is on much more frequently. The captain will be responsible for running their own personal game (it has to be run by me first) so you don't want someone who won't be on frequently. But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Go forth! Apply! And let the (pre) games begin!
       <b><u>NEW TEAM GAMES</b></u>

I decided to go ahead and start the New Team Games.

Just so you
last edited on Aug 16, 2010 at 06:44PM

Disney Princess 43 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...