Disney Princess Who has the best outfits?

Takuya posted on Jul 30, 2010 at 10:10PM
I know there has been many picks and articles about this topic but i dont think that any one has made it into a forum post.

so which Princess has the best outfits? Choose three outfits and upload a picture of the best one and please explain why you like them =)

Disney Princess 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Takuya said…
Have fun
last edited over a year ago
Have fun
over a year ago aiemerrysirius said…
blush
Okay, I know you said three. But I made a picture of, idk, four? Anyways, after I started looking for pictures I realized there were a lot that I liked! I love Belle's pink dress and am sad it doesn't get more screen time. I LOVE Tiana's simple wedding dress because it's so classy (she even wears gloves with it, for crying out loud!) I love Cinderella's pink dress because it's just so cute, but I also love her ball gown b/c it's so fancy. And I love Jasmine's purple gown because, well, I just always have and I've wanted it ever since I was little. Jewelry and all! And then there are even more that I like. :)
Okay, I know you said three. But I made a picture of, idk, four? Anyways, after I started looking for
over a year ago disneyfan500 said…
Ok, its hard to choose because there is so many but someone uploaded this photo in the images section so I thought I would post it here because it shows a lot of my favorites all in one picture. Lets just pretend Alice isnt in this photo. I just love how it shows them all fancied up. I only wish Ariel was in her pink dress (thats my favorite of hers) other than that this picture sums it up.
Ok, its hard to choose because there is so many but someone uploaded this photo in the images section
over a year ago cheesecake411 said…
i cant figure out how to get more than one dress at a time so this is the first of a three part answer
i cant figure out how to get more than one dress at a time so this is the first of a three part answe