Disney Princess Apply for a Team HERE!

Anaji posted on Jul 28, 2010 at 08:19PM
Here is where you apply for a team.I strongly advise you to read the Rules and Info here before you apply for a team.

Any questions about what this is won't be answered here.

Now if you wish to apply for a team, please answer filling this out:

Name(only if u wish to share it):
Age(only if you wish to share it):
Teams in order of preference:

example:
Name:Mina
Teams in order of preference: Team Cinderella,Team Pocahontas, Team Aurora,Team Mulan,Team Belle,Team Jasmine,Team Ariel,Team Tiana,Team Snow White.

Please understand that I can't always put you in your most preferred team :)

Disney Princess 100 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 100

over a year ago Anaji said…
I can't always put you in a Team you want,because Team Belle can't hae 10 members,while Team Ariel has 2!

I'll be Team Cinderella!
P.S. There will be 1/2 Team captains :D
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago princesslullaby said…
Name(only if u wish to share it): Jen
Age(only if you wish to share it): 18
Teams in order of preference: Team Ariel, Team Jasmine, Team Cinderella, Team Mulan, Team Snow White, Team Aurora, Team Tiana, Team Pocahontas, Team Belle

I'd love to be Team Ariel :D
Ok then,you're TEAM ARIEL :)
You'll also be the captain of your Team!
over a year ago mergirl13 said…
Teams in order of preference: Team Ariel,Team Belle, Team Jasmine,Team Tiana,Team Mulan,Team Pocahontas,Team Aurora,Team Snow White,Team Cinderella.
over a year ago ppv said…
Name(only if u wish to share it): ppv♥
Age(only if you wish to share it): 21
Teams in order of preference: Team Belle, Team Aurora, Team Cinderella, Team Jasmine, Team Tiana, Team Snow White, Team Pocahontas, Team Mulan, Team Ariel

I'd love to be Team Belle!!!! Please! Please! Please!
YAY IM CAPTAIN !!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAY!!
smile
^You totally deserve it! Congrats!
over a year ago misssy said…
Name:Missy
Teams in order of preference: Team Belle, Team Aurora, Team Tiana, Team Pocahontas, Team Ariel, Team Cinderella, Team Mulan, Team Snow White, Team Jasmine

Ooh I am Belle's biggest fan(: how i'd love to be on her team or even better team captain if ppv doesn't already have it
over a year ago cromulanfav said…
Name: Adriana
Team: Mulan, can I be captain? I don't think there is bigger Mulan fan here, other teams: Team Jasmine, Team Cinderella, Team Tiana, Team Snow White, Team Ariel, Team Belle, Team Pocahontas, Team Aurora
over a year ago boolander25 said…
Name(only if u wish to share it): Celia
Age(only if you wish to share it): 15
Teams in order of preference: Team Jasmine, Team Belle, Team Ariel, Team Tiana, Team Mulan, Team Cinderella, Team Aurora, Team Snow White, Team Pocahontas
Cromulanfav,you're TEAM MULAN!And you're also the captain :)
Mergirl,you'll be Team Belle,because team Belle has none,Team Ariel has one xD Is that a problem?
Ppv,you'll be Team Belle!Problem?And you're Team captain!
And Missy you'll be Team Tiana! Is there a problem?Team captain! xDD

over a year ago fhghu said…
big smile
Name: Morgan./ Age: Not telling./ Teams in order of preference: Team Belle, Team Cinderella, Team Snow White, Team Mulan, Team Jasmine, Team Ariel, Team Pocahontas, Team Aurora, Team Tiana./ PLEASSSSEEE OHHHH PLEAAASSSEEE PUT ME IN TEAM BELLE! I would really appreciate it! :)
Name: Morgan./                                                       Age: Not telling./
big smile
Ok,you can be Team Belle xD
And the new captain!
over a year ago fhghu said…
big smile
Awesooommmmeeee! Thanks so much! :D
Anaji-

"Mergirl,you'll be Team Belle,because team Belle has none,Team Ariel has one xD Is that a problem?
Ppv,you'll be Team Aurora!Same as Mergirl!Problem?And you're also Team captain!"

So is Ppv on Belle or Aurora? Because you said she's team captain of aurora, but she's on the same team as mergirl. And mergirl is on team belle...
big smile
Welcome ^^
And um sorry, what team am I on?
smile
Oh yeah,i'm sorry!You're Team Jasmine :D
Awesome, thanks :)
over a year ago percyandpotter said…
Name: percyandpotter
Teams in order of preference: Team Jasmine (can i be captain? pleeeeeease?) Team Tiana, Team Ariel, Team Mulan, Team Belle, Team Aurora, Team Cinderella, Team Snow White, Team Pocahontas
I edited it,princesslullaby!Ppv is now on TEAM BELLE!And she'll be the other Team captain!No more captains for Belle!
Ok,you can percyandpotter xD
I'm cool with percyandpotter being team captain :)
You will be too :D
over a year ago madisonsavanna said…
big smile
Name: Maddie
Teams in Order of preferences: Team Aurora, Team Pocahontas, Team Ariel, Team Belle, Team Cinderella, Team Snow White, Team Mulan, Team Jasmine, Team Tiana
Name: Maddie
Teams in Order of preferences: Team Aurora, Team Pocahontas, Team Ariel, Tea
You're TEAM AURORA!And the Team captain!
Ohhh this is sooo hard xD
over a year ago KataraLover said…
Name:Chris
Team Order:Team Ariel, Team Jasmine, Team Cinderella or Belle, Team Tiana, Team Mulan, Team Pocahontas, Team Snow White, Team Aurora
Though i probably won't do much
Name:Chris
Team Order:Team Ariel, Team Jasmine, Team Cinderella or Belle, Team Tiana, Team M
Team Ariel :D
But you won't be Team captain,because "you wont do much"!
over a year ago madisonsavanna said…
smile
Yay! I'm captain of Team Aurora!
big smile
I'm happy that you're happy xD
over a year ago is67 said…
Team Ariel, Team Cinderella, Team Jasmine, Team Mulan, Team Aurora, Team Belle, Team Tiana, Team Pocahontas, Team Snow White
smile
Ok,you can be Team Ariel!And the second captain!No more captains for Ariel!
over a year ago firegirl1515 said…
big smile
Name(only if u wish to share it): Amanda
Age(only if you wish to share it): 14
Teams in order of preference: Team Ariel, Team Mulan, Team Tiana, Team Pocahontas, Team Jasmine, Team Aurora, Team Snow White, Team Belle.

Er, I don't care about being a captain, but wouldn't it be more fair if the team members voted for a captain?

BTW, I'm a major Ariel fangirl. So if there are no spots open for her, I'm willing to wait/be transferred once there are spots (that is, if we can do that).
Yea, I think it would make more sense if me and firegirl1515 were captains. is67 is barely on this site as much as we are.
over a year ago firegirl1515 said…
^^Aw, thanks! I really don't care about being captain that much though. I just want the picking to be more fair than "first come, fist serve". Some people who really contribute to the site can't be online ALL the time, so it would be unfair to them because it wasn't their fault. Some people have more important things to do than be in fanpop all day, and sometimes theres the issue of time zone differences.
over a year ago disneygirl11 said…
smile
Name(only if u wish to share it): Kennedy
Age(only if you wish to share it): shh! It's a secret! ;)
Teams in order of preference: Team Ariel, Team Belle, Team Jasmine, Team Pocahontas, Team Mulan, Team Cinderella, Team Tiana, Team Snow White, Team Aurora

over a year ago VGfan30 said…
Name(only if u wish to share it): Jazz
Age(only if you wish to share it): 21
Teams in order of preference: Team Aurora, Team Belle, Team Cinderella, Team Mulan, Team Snow White, Team Pocahontas, Team Ariel, Team Jasmine, Team Tiana
smile
I'm Team Belle, is it true!????? YAY!!!!!

You know, if some fans who visit fanpop MORE OFTEN than me would like to be the captain, I don't mind. Moreover I'm going to have my vacation soon, so I won't be here for two weeks, maybe someone is worth being a captain.
And you're captain,ppv!You totally deserve it!
VGfan30,you're TEAM AURORA!And Team captain!
Firegirl1515,can you be Team Mulan?Team Ariel has 3 members and Mulan has one....Is that a problem?
Disneygirl11,can you be Team Pocahontas?It doesn't have any
members...
Ppv,it doesn't really meter...I'll write what the captains do...and that's not much :D
smile
link
Here is the link for the Rules & Info...You can find and ask ANYTHING you want there :)
over a year ago TigerRanma said…
Name: Michelle
Teams in order of preference: Team Belle, Team Tiana, Team Ariel, Team Mulan, Team Cinderella, Team Jasmine, Team Aurora, Team Pocahontas, Team Snow White.
smile
Michelle,you'll be TEAM TIANA!I told you everything :) And you're the second Team captain ^^
over a year ago disney_prince said…
Can I still apply?

Name: DisneyPrince. Prince will do though. ;)
Team preference: Team Belle, Team Cinderella, Team Ariel, Team Mulan, Team Jasmine, Team Pocahontas, Team Snow White, Team Aurora, Team Tiana.
smile
Sure!Can you be Team Cinderella,it needs new members?
Yeah, I'm happy with that. Who is the captain?
Me and i'll see who else :D
Maybe you could post each team and a list of who's on each one? But still be open to let people join teams, the ones with few members perhaps?

Just an idea.
Also, just out of curiosity are there any teams left without a captain?

I like this whole idea by the way.:)
^there are forum posts of each team:)
smile
Thank you!
Well,it's still open!The Teams with the biggest amount of members are Team Belle and Team Ariel with 3!So,i won't post the list's YET :)
over a year ago pretty_angel92 said…
can i still join?

name: Laura
team order: team mulan, team jasmine, team snow white, team tiana, team pocahontas, team belle, team aurora, team ariel, team cinderella