Disney Princess Friends?

Cara09 posted on Nov 26, 2007 at 10:18PM
If the disney princesses all met each other who do you thing they would get along best with?

Disney Princess 21 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago miiamya said…
i think cinderella would get along with all of them. probably belle and ariel would really hit it off.
over a year ago kateliness2 said…
I think that Pocahontas and Belle have very similar personalities; they are both non-judgmental and wise.
over a year ago Cara09 said…
i think that bell could get along with most of them. I saw a drawing of ariel and jasmine once and i think they might be friends
I think that, generally, the princesses were designed to get along with everyone.
over a year ago loveygal said…
they're disney characters of course they will get on perfectly together. lol
I think they could all get along well too. But, let's be specific! :) We're comparing personalities.

I think Cinderella and Snow White would get along perfectly.
I think Belle and Ariel could be really close. Aurora and Cinderella would, also, really get along.
Aurora and Cinderella I agree. But, I'm not sure about Belle and Ariel. I think Belle's more mature than Ariel and more knowledgeable about things in general.

Actually, they could get along. They are both pretty adventurous.

I don't know. I guess it depends on what they talk about first.
;)
over a year ago apollo02 said…
Ariel, Belle and Jasmine would all get along really well. None of them just blindly fell in love with the first prince who came along, and they are all intelligent.
Snow White and Cinderella would get along too. They have had similar experiences (cleaning, servitude, and evil stepmothers)
Aurora would get along with everyone, I think, but more with Snow White since they both REALLY like birds ;)
I have to disagree apollo02. I think that Ariel did just blindly fall in love with Eric... all she did was see him once.

Of course it's very romantic and all, but I do think that she did just fall for him, like Snow White and Aurora.

I still think that they would get along though :)
over a year ago LisaForde said…
i don't get it but anway belle ,ariel and giselle are my favs
over a year ago dramaqueen00 said…
Belle and Cinderella there both mature,nice and have great personalities
over a year ago LisaForde said…
ariel and giselle would make great friends for one another or belle and ariel .
over a year ago Fireopal83 said…
Hmm. Pocahontas and Belle. Both are intellegent.
over a year ago heartsheal4 said…
smile
belle and ariel, because they all wanted something more than they already had. snow white, cinderella, and aurora because they're the shy and romantic types. even though esmeralda isn't a princess, i think if she met ariel they would be friends because they each know what it's like to be a mom.Btw,great question
over a year ago princesslullaby said…
I've always thought that Ariel and Jasmine would get along splendidly, and Belle and Aurora would as well.
over a year ago Jessicatt said…
Aurora and Cinderella would probably get along well. They're both romantic dreamers. I also think Belle and Jasmine would be friends because they're both smart and adventurous.
over a year ago pretty_angel92 said…
snow white and cinderella
aurora, jasmine and ariel
belle and tiana
pocahontas and mulan
over a year ago tiffany88 said…
Jasmine and Ariel
Cinderella and Aurora
over a year ago AllegroGiocoso said…
Here's most likely pairs I think....

Snow White and Cinderella
Cinderella and Aurora
Cinderella and Belle
Ariel and Snow White
Ariel and Jasmine
Mulan and Pocahontas
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago madisonsavanna said…
smile
Tiana and Jasmine I think would get along pretty well. They're both stubborn, intelligent, and both have self respect. I also think Aurora and Belle would get along