Disney Princess Jasmine (The Most Overrated Princess In The Beauty Deptartment)

dweeb posted on May 25, 2010 at 01:40AM
Anyway, so I feel kind of alone on this because on fanpop, Jasmine generally is seen as the second prettiest princess just after Aurora. I don't get it personally and find she is only prettier than Mulan and Snow White. People always act like I'm crazy so I put together a collage of moments where I find her unattractive...THIS IS JUST MY OPINION. Please don't bash me. I find her beautiful when she has her hair down in the scene where she's told to marry Jafar. Also she looks great in the red slave outfit. But generally, I find her overrated due to her super long nose, freaking abnormally huge eyes that are spaces far apart and a pointy chin with tiny red lips. Please no hate, it's just my opinion because I'm sick of people thinking I'm a lunatic.
Anyway, so I feel kind of alone on this because on fanpop, Jasmine generally is seen as the second pr

Disney Princess 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dweeb said…
Here is the collage...
Here is the collage...
over a year ago courtney7488 said…
I agree. I do think that Jasmine is pretty, but her odd features (namely her huge hips and tiny waist combo) detract from her overall beauty.
over a year ago TigerRanma said…
For her race, I think she is stunning. I guess this is the best Disney could do trying to make a cartoon version of a pretty Middle Eastern woman. I'm not complaining at all though. ;) But it's cool. You are very entitled to your opinion, dweeb. I don't think you're a lunatic at all.

I have to agree that she has some funny ass faces in some shots, like the first 3 pictures on the top row and the first picture on the 2nd row. I laugh when I see them. XD
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago TotallyMe105 said…
I agree, I never really agreed that she was the prettiest. But she is stunning.
over a year ago princesslullaby said…
Yea, she has some ugly shots. But most of the time she's pretty beautiful. And I think she's pretty in some of the shots you put up.
over a year ago TigerRanma said…
Yeah, the rest of the pictures on the collage, I think she's still really pretty in them.
over a year ago VGfan30 said…
I agree on that her beauty is overrated although I still do find her pretty. I can only find 2 pictures in the collage that she looks good in.
over a year ago firegirl1515 said…
I find her pretty in half of those shots, but I agree she isn't the prettiest (or second prettiest). You're right though- she is overrated in the beauty department. It's okay, you're not crazy =]
over a year ago HuddyJoy0524 said…
wink
You're not crazy for expressing your beliefs! Jasmine is my favorite princess and I've always found Aurora the prettiest so I can hardly be impartial ;)

You did manage to find some unattractive screencaps tho! lol

over a year ago madisonsavanna said…
I agree, she's beautiful, but overrated
over a year ago fhghu said…
She's EXTREMELY overrated in the beauty department. She's in 7th place on my most beautiful princesses list. (If you read my article you probably know this already).
over a year ago Straggy said…
She's probably the 5th or 6th most beautiful princess. She's beautiful, but not as beautiful as most people think. So I see your reasoning.
over a year ago DreamyGal said…
heart
I don't think you're crazy...well, maybe just a little bit ;) Nahh...we all have our opinions...I've always thought she was very pretty...I guess b/c she's just so different from the rest, it's kind of refreshing...This is my favorite picture of her. I love her thick hair and her big eyes :)
I don't think you're crazy...well, maybe just a little bit ;)  Nahh...we all have our opinions...I've
over a year ago percyandpotter said…
about four of the pictures in your collage are some of my favorite screencaps of her. :(
over a year ago AudreyFreak said…
heart
yes, Jasmine is overrated but not as much as Belle, Esmeralda, and Ariel.
notbrandyss commented…
You're a moron who deserves to be hit with a broom. Kudos. <3 over a year ago
AudreyFreak commented…
You're a sad, mediocre loser who deserves the loneliness you've brought upon yourself ❤❤❤ I'd be mad if I were as basic as you too and knew it. over a year ago