Disney Princess Hispanic Princess!

breebree446 posted on May 22, 2010 at 09:00PM
The lineup needs a hispanic princess, so let's create one together.
Vote on each poll for her personality and appearence. I'll make an article about her at the very end of it all!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Her name is chosen, introducing Princess Elena!
Other Polls to think about!
-Fairytale/Legend
-Personality
-Parents
-Animal friends(At Least 2)
-Romantic Interest
-Plot
-Normal Dress color
-Fancy Dress color
-Hobbies
-Villain
Here's my idea for her look, guys. For most of the movie she wears her hair down. Her hair is Jet-black and comes past her shoulders a little. Her eyes are brown. (I want to do green, but i'm afraid she'll look to much like esmerelda.)
Toward the end of the movie, when she's dancing with her prince, I was thinking her hair could be pulled up with a flower.
Like these...
link

Dress...
Her fancy dress is going to be red.
Her regular dress will be mostly white.

Family...
She will have 3 sisters and will be the youngest.(Thanks dweeb.) I was thinking she could live with her mother and grandmother.

Time Period...
Spain, 1400-1600's

If you have any other ideas, feel free to post them:)
last edited on May 24, 2010 at 12:47AM

Disney Princess 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago firegirl1515 said…
^^How about vague, like the originals? Around 1400 through 1600s, so she could be a real Spanish royal in a fake kingdom.
over a year ago dweeb said…
Here's a design I made for a Hispanic princess. She is born royalty in an ancient Spanish kingdom and is the youngest of three princess sisters. On the left she is wearing her fancy dress and on the right she is wearing her casual dress she wears for most of the movie. I gave her gray eyes because I don't want her to be mistaken for Jasmine and there are already 5 black haired, brown eyed princesses in the lineup. Anyone gotta any ideas for her name?

Here's a design I  made for a Hispanic princess. She is born royalty in an ancient Spanish kingdom an
Here's my idea for a Hispanic princess. Her name is Princess Adella, and she is an only child in a random Spanish kingdom. It'll be dated 1400-1500s, vague like the original three princesses. I came up with the idea that her story would be based off The Princess and The Pea a long time ago. She's very spoiled and LOVES being a princess.

BTW breebree446, the first link to the flower hairstyle is broken.
Here's my idea for a Hispanic princess. Her name is Princess Adella, and she is an only child in a ra
And here's Adella in red:
And here's Adella in red:
Living with her mother and grandmother is a cool idea! Maybe her grandmother's name could be Dolores (my abuela's name) and her mother could be Magdelena or just plain Ana.

I found a hispanic fairytale online that could work: link
Also check out the link in "references".

Instead of years in between, it could be days or weeks. And the girl wouldn't get beat, she'd just get in big trouble. And instead of getting cut up, the lion could just wade in poison water or something.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago breebree446 said…
big smile
Just read it. Luv,luv.luv the idea. A wounded lion. Interesting.
over a year ago princesslullaby said…
do I have to reiterate what i wrote in the answers section?
over a year ago breebree446 said…
smile
You don't have to:)
^^I can't tell the difference between the two- the white one is casual, right? She's pretty, and I love your drawing, but way to stereotypically Spanish for my tastes. She looks Mexican, not Hispanic. I prefer a more general view, so that all 20+ Spanish speaking countries would be satisfied with her.

She's still SUPER gorgeous though! You call that a "quick sketch"? I would kill to have artistic skills like that!