Disney Princess Princess Pets

DreamyGal posted on May 19, 2010 at 06:30PM
I'm a HUGE animal lover, as most of the Princesses are. Each of them has an animal or two that they are bonded with. I thought it would be neat for us to post pictures of our own little furry friends here!

Disney Princess 32 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago DreamyGal said…
heart
This is one of the first pictures I took of Max. He was thrown out of a car into a co-workers yard. He has brought so much love and joy to my life. He is truly a blessing!
This is one of the first pictures I took of Max. He was thrown out of a car into a co-workers yard. H
over a year ago TigerRanma said…
^^ Awwwww!! Too cute!! I wanna pet his little head.
wink
^lol...he would let you...TRUST me. That boy loves attention!
over a year ago firegirl1515 said…
big smile
^^Aww, he's adorable! It is beyond me how anyone could ever hurt an animal, let alone one as precious as that!

Here's my 6 year old Bichon Frise, Roy. My mom LOVES Disney, so we named him after Walt's brother, Roy Disney. Also, Roi means king in french, so I guess my dog is royalty =]
last edited over a year ago
^^Aww, he's adorable! It is beyond me how anyone could ever hurt an animal, let alone one as precious
over a year ago kiraragirl200 said…
Well I can't post a photo of my cat, but here's a cute video about cats. But I adopted my cat from a PetSmart store and the people who gave me the cat said that she was abused and abandoned. She was going to be $80.00 but I was the first person she has ever marked, so they dropped the price down to $45.00, because they knew she would be happy living with us. She is a gray, black, and brown, tabby, and her name is Mimi. I love the little fluffer to death.
Hahaha... I like Roy's picture.

That's a cute cat video.
Mimi sure is lucky someone like you gave her a loving home...I dont see how anyone could hurt animals either!
laugh
I just looked at Roy's picture and he's smiling with his teeth! Too funny!
over a year ago firegirl1515 said…
^^He's got a little bit of an under-bite, but it makes him all the more adorable. He needs doggy braces or something (yes, they do exist).

@kiraragirl200; That's so nice of you to have adopted. We were going to adopt, but we fell in love with little baby Roy first (I swear I'll adopt when I'm older). Cute vid!
Awww...I think it makes him look precious! Max has huge ears, but I think it makes him look sweet. Here's another pic of him...
Awww...I think it makes him look precious! Max has huge ears, but I think it makes him look sweet. He
over a year ago VGfan30 said…
^ Aww, he's so cute.

Roy is cute too.

Here's my(well he's my sister's but whatev) cat Styker, and my dog Jojo. We got Styker for free from one of my sister's friends and My dad got jojo from a farm in near St. Louis.
^ Aww, he's so cute.

Roy is cute too.

Here's my(well he's my sister's but whatev) cat Styker, a
over a year ago disneyfan500 said…
Lizzy.
 Lizzy.
Lizzy.
Lizzy.
lizzy
lizzy
Ok, last picture
Ok, last picture
over a year ago sunnyson said…
disneyfan500 SO CUTE!! I also have a pug!!
smile
Awww...lol. ALL of the pictures on my phone are of Max. My cousin was playing with my phone the other day and she said "wow...you sure have a lot of pictures of THAT dog"...I snatched the phone out of her hands (b/c she didn't ask permission to have my phone in the first place), and I told her of course I did...he IS my baby!
big smile
Well here's a picture of Mimi ^_^
Well here's a picture of Mimi ^_^
big smile
and another
and another
This is a picture of my pugs. Mikey is the fond pug and Lucy is the black pug.
This is a picture of my pugs. Mikey is the fond pug and Lucy is the black pug.
Another one of Mikey
Another one of Mikey
Here is one of Lucy the pug.
Here is one of Lucy the pug.
kiraragirl200, I like your cat. That is my favorite coat for a cat. Forgot what those gray striped cats are called.
smile
^She's a Tabby
over a year ago iwoveturtles said…
This is my dog, Ollie, and my cat, Marshmallow. This picture is a case of being in the right place at the right time, because they usually hate each other, lol.
This is my dog, Ollie, and my cat, Marshmallow. This picture is a case of being in the right place at
heart
^AWWWWW
over a year ago pulgaenana said…
heart
OH! I WANT A PUG SO BAD! :D that little criatures are just adorable(: I absolutely agree with you DreamyGal, I have a huge love for animals too <3
Here is my beautiful baby! Juanin, he's a poodle and the joy of my life(: he controls me at all, and my friends always get laugh of my because I always say: "Oh sorry I can't stay here any longer, I have to play with my baby" and everybody asks me if he's my son or my dog x33 really, he controls my schedule
Here he is with his little santa costume isn't he the cutest thing on the planet?
OH! I WANT A PUG SO BAD! :D that little criatures are just adorable(: I absolutely agree with you Dre
over a year ago laughing_spirit said…
heart
^ He's so cute! I want to pet his little head! And all those pugs are so cute! I could never sleep in the same room as a pug though, I knew two and they were the loudest snorers. But still, they are so so so cute! This is my dog Shadow, she loves the snow, but yet she is terrified of water.
^ He's so cute! I want to pet his little head! And all those pugs are so cute! I could never sleep in
over a year ago pulgaenana said…
heart
OH I also want to post a picture of one of the dogs that are on the refuge where I am a volunteer "Baja Dogs" her name is princess(: oh oh! and today is Juanins birthay!! :D I will take him to see the lanterns:3 okno._.
OH I also want to post a picture of one of the dogs that are on the refuge where I am a volunteer "Ba
over a year ago CleoCorinne said…
smile
He's Fischietto
He's Fischietto
over a year ago CleoCorinne said…
smile
And she's his sister, Tilde... She's protecting me with that wood little knife! lol
P.S.: That's my room
And she's his sister, Tilde... She's protecting me with that wood little knife! lol
P.S.: That's my
over a year ago JonnaSe said…
My cat´s name is Skorpan (swedish for Rusk, lol, I know it´s a weird name). She is around 7 years old, and love to tease people. Love her <3 Btw, she usally don´t lay down on the kitchen table, she just decided to do this one day, lol.
My cat´s name is Skorpan (swedish for Rusk, lol, I know it´s a weird name). She is around 7 years o