Disney Princess Beauty and the Beast The Musical

DreamyGal posted on Apr 28, 2010 at 05:16PM
I just found out that the famous Broadway Musical is back! They're on tour now...I am so excited! I didn't get to see it the last time it was around here...that was back in 2000! I can't wait to see it! Here's the link if any of you want to check it out!

link

Disney Princess 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago DreamyGal said…
big smile
Yay!
Yay!
over a year ago ppv said…
Oh I envy all people who can see this musical. I mean who live there.
We have our version if it, but I couldn't have seen it yet.
BTW here's the picture of our Belle and the Beast. There are two Beasts actually, but Belle is the only one for years ;)
Oh I envy all people who can see this musical. I mean who live there.
We have our version if it, but
wink
Cool...keep checking on the site though...you never know. They might do an international tour after the American one is done :)
smile
I hope!
oh I've just noticed.. the Volvo is a sponsor, haha :)
lol
over a year ago firegirl1515 said…
I've seen it on Broadway and my school did it as our musical last year. It was great- anyone who has the opportunity to see it should!
over a year ago TotallyMe105 said…
I was in the musical last summer....honestly its one of the greatest performances to do....its soooo much fun.
^ Wow...you're so lucky! I was in the concert choir in high school, and we got to do Grease one year. We had a blast.
over a year ago dee389 said…
Well, it did came to Malaysia 3 years ago. Didn't watch it because the production is not like broadway version.
over a year ago Maria7Potter said…
smile
It actually came to Greece about 3 years ago- it was great! And the Beast even sung a couple of lyrics in Greek! It was absolutely amazing...

By the way, I read on Wikipedia (on Alan Menken's upcoming projects) that Disney is making a film version of the musical!
last edited over a year ago
It actually came to Greece about 3 years ago- it was great! And the Beast even sung a couple of lyric