Disney Princess Princess Pet Peeves

dweeb posted on Apr 14, 2010 at 02:36AM
What are your top 5 pet peeves about the Princess fanclub?

1. People who pick fights for no reason.
2. People rigging countdown results.
3. People acting like Belle is Jesus.
4. People acting like Snow White and Cindy are satan
5. People always thinking Jasmine is the mean, bitchy, spoiled, vain one

Disney Princess 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago princesslullaby said…
1. BIASED USERS. my number one pet peeve. I can't stand people who pick the same princess for everything.
2. The fact that Belle is so worshipped around here. I do like Belle, though she's #7 on my list, but I don't see why she's SO great. I find her to be a little fabricated/synthetic. That's just me though.
3. Bad quiz Questions. I hate it when people ask questions that have a vague answer. I've been guilty of a bad quiz question or two, but I try to correct it.
4. People who hate Snow White just because of her voice. It's a shallow and stupid reason to hate her.
5. When people include outside princesses in the picks thinking they're princesses. It's like, do your damn research.

:D
over a year ago DreamyGal said…
lol @ #5 :)
over a year ago firegirl1515 said…
1) People who leave antagonistic comments

2) People that think Belle the Messiah of princesses (I like her, but really, she's not the greatest thing in the world, and she can't be the best EVERYTHING)

3) Jasmine haters who think she's a spoiled bitchy rich girl

4) People who think that Anastasia and others (Odette, Thumbelina, ect) are Disney princesses.

5) Bad/Biased/Repeated quiz questions
over a year ago DreamyGal said…
1. People hating on Snow White...cut her some slack!
2. People who think Ariel is immature...she's only 16 people.
3. People who leave mean comments
4. People who think Anastasia is Disney...in your dreams.
5. People that hate on Tiana...she's new, give her some time...
over a year ago ppv said…
1. People who include someone else besides Disney Princesses in their picks etc.
2. Rude people, who think that you're worse than them if you don't love the same things.
3. People who think that Aurora hasn't a personality.
4. People who rig some polls.
5. People who think that others pick their favourite Belle always and everywhere, who have no proof of it, because Belle rarely wins here, and who say that it annoys them that someone pick her.
last edited over a year ago