Disney Princess Disney's Little Princesses (Idea for a TV Series)

dweeb posted on Mar 31, 2010 at 04:12PM
I've had this idea for a long time and just wanted you guys to share your thoughts on it. What if Playhouse Disney or whatever channel Disney uses to play their kids' cartoons these days, made a new series called "Disney's Little Princesses" ...

Every episode would basically follow this formula: a few or all of the princesses are getting together at Cinderella's Castle and a problem arises. One of the princesses learned a similar lesson when she was young and the episode goes into her memory and we see a story from her childhood. The episodes I've come up with so far are:

Young Cinderella competes in a horseback riding contest and has to learn that winning isn't everything. When her horse gets sick, she helps nurse it back to health, giving up the contest.

Young Jasmine is bored and alone in the palace with no one to play with and she meets Rajah and saves him from a cruel circus-leader. The two become BFFs.

Little Ariel hears many stories about the human world from her Grandmother and goes on an adventure, eventually learning the difference between bravery and recklessness.

Little Pocahontas and Nakoma get in a silly argument and with the help of Grandmother Willow, the two make amends and learn not how lucky they are to have good friends.

Little Belle is tired of little Gaston saying boys are better than girls at everything and challenges him to a race. Belle uses her intelligence to beat Gaston, learning that there is more than just physical strength.

Little Mulan befriends a little boy but soon learns that her father and the little boy's father are sworn enemies/former friends. Mulan and her friend must try to mend the friendship.

Can anyone help me with ideas for Tiana, Snow White, and Aurora? I find Snow White and Aurora hard because Snow White lives with a total beeyotch and Aurora was isolated in the woods her entire childhood.

Disney Princess 22 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Alycat4848 said…
I actually think this is a really cute idea. Way better than the stuff they have on tv today. I don't have any ideas for the other princesses right now but if I do I'll post them.
over a year ago princesslullaby said…
Well you could just do Aurora's adventures in the woods!
playing with the animals, etc.

Tiana's adventures in New orleans...like going to music clubs, etc.

Snow white is a stumper.
over a year ago queenbee13 said…
Ohhhhh, I got it!!!!!

Aurora- Little Aurora is walking in the woods when she discovers an owl. At first, the owl frightens her and she runs away, eventually falling and hurting herself. That same owl comes to help her and bring her back to the cottage and she learns that she can trust the animals of the forest.

Snow White- Little Snow White is reprimanded after accidently dropping the Queens' vase. Once outside in the garden crying, her animals friends teach her that she musn't give up and strive to do better.

Tiana- Little Tiana loses her father's special apron while being outside. To scared to dissapoint her father, she runs away. She soons becomes lost in the streets of New Orleans until she gets some help from a special firefly. She then returns to her father to learn that honesty can go a long way with family.
over a year ago lightheart7 said…
nice idea
over a year ago TigerRanma said…
*is overwhelmed by cuteness overload* Awwwww!!! What adorable ideas.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago queenbee13 said…
smile
I really just made up Snow White's and Aurora's story as I went on, they really didn't do much I guess.

I love this idea though, it really is just completely cute.
over a year ago TigerRanma said…
You guys are so good at storytelling.
over a year ago TotallyMe105 said…
OMG im a teenager but I would sooooo watch those shows hahah:)
over a year ago oreocat134 said…
for snow white, you could do something about how the dwarfs are so short and she could learn a lesson about prejudice...? Best i could think of lol
over a year ago firegirl1515 said…
Tiana could be in a kite flying contest (or any contest, but that's what comes to mind) and she's upset that Charlotte's kite is so much bigger than hers and has more stuff on it. But then she ends up winning and learning that quality, not quantity, is more important.
over a year ago breebree446 said…
big smile
That's adorable! That's the cutest idea i've ever heard before! I really think that Disney should do it. You have a really good idea, although it kind of reminds me of baby looney tunes:-)

queenbee13 and firegirl1515, I love your ideas!
over a year ago breebree446 said…
smile
Oh, the princess get together every now and then, right? Maybe you could put some of the Disney animals in there too. If I get any ideas i'll post them later:)
over a year ago dee389 said…
How exactly beeyotch and I meant was that the series itself was to feature of all the Disney PRincess together when they were young.
over a year ago dweeb said…
huh???
over a year ago dee389 said…
please ignore the first comment that I posted earlier on, maybe this is a good idea too......
over a year ago disney_prince said…
I really like it!:)
over a year ago BKG201 said…
It is a good idea
over a year ago justinfangrrl said…
big smile
It's a GREAT idea!!!
over a year ago MariposaPhoenix said…
Wonderful idea!!!
over a year ago onazol121 said…
laugh
best idea i have heard all day!
over a year ago alexon31 said…
I love this idea! I hope the people at Disney could hear about it...
over a year ago SarahCorine said…
I love this idea too and maybe Disney channel could hear about this? If someone gets their address or email and we all write little notes or letters about why we miss the old Disney and how much we miss good shows and ask them to consider this idea, well who knows? If you guys all really want this idea to become a reality, it can if we all try to make it work.

Here's the address if anyone is interested.
500 S. Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA. 91506