Disney Princess Princess Wedding

DreamyGal posted on Feb 16, 2010 at 05:27PM
If you could have your dream wedding, what movie would you choose your theme to be? I would want a Cinderella style wedding gown (and shoes of course!) but I would want the reception to be a forest like in Sleeping beauty. What about you?

Disney Princess 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago luvnlifebabe95 said…
big smile
uhm, I'm new here, but I wanted to answer your question
I would probably like the dress to be styled by Ariel
meaning having a strapless wedding dress in mermaid shape. Thats all I can think of right now.
over a year ago disneyfan500 said…
Ok first off I have to say I love your question.

I would want my dress to be the same style as Belles and my hair done like Belle. I would have to have Cinderellas shoes and to ride off in a carriage like Cinderella. I would want my bridemaids dresses to be like Jazmine when she is wearing her purple outfit and there hair done like Aurora even with little tiaras on the top of there head. I would want to get married under sleeping beautys castle in Disneyland.
over a year ago percyandpotter said…
Dress, I think, mid-poofiness, like if you crossed the skirts of Cinderella's and Mulan's fancy dresses, but strapless like Tiana's, or maaaaaybe spaghetti straps. Hair up in a Tiana-inspired veil-covered bun. Reception at Tiana's restaurant.

And how ironic you asked this, because she has my wedding all planned. My husband, the places, my dress, yada yada yada. Get this- she wants my first dance to be 'Once Upon a Dream'! I agree here, actually.

I once went to a fairy tale princess-themed wedding for my dad's best friend's daughter, or something like that. We still have a glass slipper Christmas tree ornament from it.

/wordycomment
over a year ago laughing_spirit said…
smile
I love this question! Though never really thought about it.

I would have to say a dress not in full puffiness, cause it would annoy me, so like a mixture between mermaid style and Belle's dress. I would want my hair Rapunzel style when it is short, cause that is what it is like already. I would want the wedding in China by Mulan's home, and the reception party in Tiana's restaurant. And for the get away car to the honey moon, Cinderella's carriage, without the midnight thing. And slipper shoes, like Aurora's when she is a peasant, cause heals kill me.