Disney Princess WORK FOR DISNEY THIS SUMMER!!! (with me, princesslullaby!)

princesslullaby posted on Feb 12, 2010 at 08:35PM
Since I know you all love me anyway, I figured I'd give you guys a chance to bask in my glory.

Ha, jk. You would hope I'm not that narcissistic. In all seriousness, my college sent me an email about interning at disney this summer for students, and if anyone would like me to send them the email, i will. I'm planning on working there in some form or other so it'd be great if some of you fanpoppers would work with me. :D

It'd be so awesome. Plus, you'd get to meet me!!

Here's a picture of the email.
Since I know you all love me anyway, I figured I'd give you guys a chance to bask in my glory. 

Ha
last edited on Feb 12, 2010 at 09:15PM

Disney Princess 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago courtney7488 said…
I've heard about this before I started college, and wanted to do it. However, I decided to study abroad instead. :D Too bad I'm graduating in a few months, lol. Anyway, it sounds like a great experience, so do it if you get the chance!
over a year ago DreamyGal said…
smile
Too bad that I'm not a student! Sounds like a lot of fun. I would live at Disney World if they let me, lol. Luckily I live an hour away so I can go anytime I want...I'm just always broke and can't afford it!!
over a year ago disney_prince said…
Looks well fun. Shame I live in England. I wonder if theres a way I can do it anyway...
over a year ago princesslullaby said…
disney_prince, i dont think you living in England makes a difference. They'd probably actually love it.
over a year ago TigerRanma said…
I want to work for Disney ^_^
over a year ago courtney7488 said…
disney_prince- I agree with princesslullaby... they would probably love the fact that you're from England. In fact, the employees in Epcot's World Showcase come from all over the world, and work in the areas that represent their home countries. They do have a UK pavilion there. :)
over a year ago kenzieiscool said…
smile
I've always wanted to work for Disney or just see behind the scenes! But I'd better stick with my Agriculture major
over a year ago disney_prince said…
Wow, I'd actually love it! Do you know what happens about accomodation?
over a year ago princesslullaby said…
I really haven't looked at the email, I could forward it to you if you want!
over a year ago sandysilva said…
heart
I would love to do this!!

And hanging out with the COOLEST CHICK EVER doesn't hurt either!! Hehe
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago hindaa said…
smile
wow congrats!
working in disney is a dream of every cartoon fan!
u deserve it, u actually love disney more than anyone i've ever seen or will see :)