Disney Princess Rapunzel Feed

disney_prince posted on Feb 09, 2010 at 07:43PM
Right. So Rapunzel is coming out later this year and here is a forum to tell the rest of us princess fans about any news about it, voice some opinions maybe? :)
Right. So Rapunzel is coming out later this year and here is a forum to tell the rest of us princess

Disney Princess 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Duncan_Courtney said…
Personally, I was kind of nervous about the fact that the movie is CGI. I was hoping this would be in 2D, but after seeing the latest pictures from the movie, I expect it to be good. Not one of the animated classics, but better than the crappy Blot and Meet the Robinsons. I think that Rapunzel's love interest, Flynn, looks rather "dashing" (haha old style words) and seems to be one of those guys that are kinda stumbling into adventure, plus he ain't that bad lookin either ;D

Plus, it's nice to see a hero/prince that actually has facial hair XD
Personally, I was kind of nervous about the fact that the movie is CGI. I was hoping this would be in
over a year ago TigerRanma said…
Ew, facial hair. XD I think I heard that there will be some 2D in the movie.
over a year ago Duncan_Courtney said…
Oooo that would be nice :D. And I think Flynn rocks the facial hair ;D
over a year ago disney_prince said…
Yeh I see what you mean about Flynn, looking liking he "stumbled" into an adventure. Rapunzel looks fairly generic, a bit like Jessie from Toy Story 2? Pretty cute though.
over a year ago courtney7488 said…
I was much more excited for this when Kristin Chenoweth was signed on to voice Rapunzel. N ow, it's Mandy Moore (not that I have anything against Mandy, I just think Kristin would have been better). Anyway, this looks cute and interesting.