Disney Princess KataraLover is leaving

fhghu posted on Feb 01, 2010 at 12:48AM
KataraLover claims to be leaving forever because everyone thinks He's a cheater.

Disney Princess 28 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago KataraLover said…
crying
goodbye everyone I'm leaveing forever because my cousin who's the real cheater says she will leave and never use any of her 20 account if I leave fanpop forever and so I will I will miss you all goodbye I wish you all ever lasting happiness I hope god will tuch you fhghu goodbye I will miss you all
over a year ago TigerRanma said…
Okay, take care. Have a good one. Bye. (Dang, 20 accounts)

And stop trying to convert fhghu. I'm a Christian but I'm able to be friends with Catholics, Atheists, Muslims, Satanists, Agnostics, etc. It doesn't matter if they don't share my religion, as long as they respect my belief.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago fhghu said…
big smile
Thanks TigerRanma. I respect all religions.
here's a link to my youtube account incase any of my friend want to talk to me on youtube
link
over a year ago Asvini said…
smirk
If it actually was a cousin who did this, you could just report his/her account rather than leaving the site forever. If they were found to be creating multiple accounts to cheat they would be banned. It would also vindicate you, since the Fanpop peeps can tell when a bunch of accounts came from the same computer, so they would know which accounts were linked to one person's computer. I'm assuming you aren't claiming to share a computer with your cousin, since that wouldn't make sense, partly because of the timing, so it would prove who did what.

The only reason not to do that is if you know doing so would only prove all the accounts were made by you. Even if that's the case as long as this doesn't happen again I'm sure people will get over this, so I wouldn't feel run off the site. If it was you as long as it doesn't happen again people will get past it, and if it wasn't you then reporting your cousin is an easy way to solve the issue.

Also, if you do choose to stay, as well as maybe avoiding any more pick-rigging drama it might be best to try to be more respectful of different opinions. One big reason people believe you did this is in the past you've been pretty rude to anyone who disagrees with you, especially when it comes to Ariel. It's hard to believe anyone else would go to this much trouble to ensure Ariel wins picks when you are the only one who freaks out on anyone who doesn't seem to love her.
smile
don't worry I'm staying and I talk to my cousins and they won't be causeing anymore trouble
over a year ago livelydebate said…
Ya, I'm sure it was your cousin. HAHAHAHA!
over a year ago alafastanzio said…
I personally am finding it extremely hard to believe this story. First it was just one cousin, then it's multiple cousins, they'll only leave fanpop if you leave fanpop, you are leaving, you're not leaving. Maybe this was just a bad decision that blew up in your face? Hey, It happens to the best of us.

Either way Kataralover, you've probably lost your credibility with the Disney Princess fanpop community. Whether your story is true or not is irrelavent at this point. If you are innocent, than I'm extremely sorry for the accusations people have made but as Asvini said, you've treaded on a number of people's toes. If you intend to be more tactful and would like to stay, probably the best thing to do would be to create a new account so you can regain a level on anonymity and shield yourself from any future backlashings.

I for one am more than willing and ready to put this whole thing behind me if you are.
over a year ago princesslullaby said…
Well said, alafastanzio & asvini.

Kataralover- I've messaged you and told you up front that I think your "cousin" story is frankly bullshit. You have a cousin that happens to write exactly like you do, and loves Ariel as much as you do, as well as loves avatar as much as you do, and always happens to be on when you're on? Frankly, I think that's just a lie. And the fact that you haven't come forward to correct any of these points just shows that you are guilty. All you've been saying is your "cousin" is the cheater but you aren't giving proof. I 100% believe you are lying.

You definitely have lost your credibility with the fanpop community and your absolute rudeness to anyone who disagrees with you about Ariel leaves you with very little fans.

In my eyes, you will never earn back the fanpop communities trust until you come clean about the whole thing and stop using this "cousin" story. Because none of us believe it.
Also, it's very rude of you to say "I hope god will touch you" to fhghu. You make it sound like she is a lost cause. It's really upsetting to me, who is not a Christian either, to have people (not just Christians)talk to us who are non-religious or of a different religion like we haven't been "saved". Please don't bring religion into the disney princess section, there's a religion section for that.
over a year ago fhghu said…
smile
Thanks princesslullaby.
over a year ago cruella said…
Kataralover I am also Christian, but unlike you I respect the religions! All your doing is making us Christians look bad. Also this story about your "cousins" is getting harder and harder to believe. They all have very similar user names, they all love Ariel and Katara, And now non of them will leave unless you do. Come on!
I love Ariel and Katara, and now im starting to dislike them because of you.
All you've done katarlover is damage Ariel.

Now if she ever wins anything by large margin or possibly any margin, people will only question if you're out there lurking and voting.
:( and Ariel's my favorite princess.
I'm not going to lie and say it was all me just to earn back the trust of rube people like you princesslullaby like the time I made my first aricle you said it looked like it was made by a 5 year old oh yeah you just so sweet and I've done nothing to damage anything so just leave me alone I've done nothing
....said pinocchio, as his nose grew to an unusually long length. :D

MAN, I'm a bitch. :D
rainy
oh hardy har har hope it doesn't rain princesslullaby you might melt and how do you get to school do you get there on broom stick or flying monkey and I'm not lieing and my nose is normal size
It doesn't matter if you tell us you did it or not.

Your reputation is kind of ruined.

You're going to have to just get over that if you want to continue on in this spot.
I couldn't care less about my reputation
Ok then stop trying to tell us you're not at fault because no one believes you, and if you don't care about your reputation there's no point.
tongue
yeah I don't care so I'm not going to keep telling you something that's true to someone who refuses to believe the truth I'm not the one with several accounts and I don't need to prove anything to a stubborn foolish person like you so bye bye have a nice life
OH, MY GOD

do you EVER use punctuation?

It's like everything's one long sentence.

Oh, and good witch joke. It was so funny I rofl waffled all over town.
Look, I don't want to argue anymore, this is getting caddy.

You know where I stand, I don't believe you.
We really don't need to converse anymore.
over a year ago hindaa said…
STOP ARGUING , ALL OF U,
it's true that we like disney movies and we love to watch cartoons but that doesn't mean we have to act like CHILDREN, we should solve this problem like grownups,
KATARALOVER if u can prove ur self innocent then tell us who is ur cousin, and his/her profile so people will believe u,it won't help u if u kept on arguing with those people without a proof.

if u realy rigged the polls,and if u admit it and apologized, then 100% i will forgive u and i believe most of us will.

i truly believe that some one rigged the polls, and i don'yt realy know who is he/she, but one thing for sure that this person is acting like 3year old child,
WHAT IF (belle, ariel or even esrmalda DIDN'T WIN)????
it's not the end of the world! belle didn't win and she is my favorite princess, that doesn't mean i have to cheat to make her win,
for me she's always going to be #1.

any way we need a PROOF, so stop this pointless arguing.
over a year ago ppv said…
smile
totally agree, hindaa!
my cousins main account is AzulaLover she's block from it and nobody can contact her her account has been suspendend
over a year ago hindaa said…
smile
dear fhghu can u delete this forum because we've done over here, and it has nothing to do with the disney princess club u know,