Disney Princess Es Throughout The Years

defyingglory posted on Oct 02, 2009 at 11:26PM
I hate to see beautiful artwork changed by the same company who created it to begin with =/ Here's what I mean...

Cinderella: She's full on blonde now? Looked more like a light brown or dirty blonde with a hint of orange to me.

Then: link

Now: link

And her dress has changed from a light silver/blue to full on crayola BLUE. I think it looks less whimsical and delicate now.

Aurora: Apparently, Flora got a hold of Merryweather's wand and killed it because come hell or high water Disney we wont put this chick in blue. Even though, she wore it the most in the movie.

Ariel: Pink to teal? Wtf? I do like it better though. Cause pink with red hair= FAIL.

Belle: Her eyes are brown, who started this green crap? (don't get me wrong I LOVE green eyes, but hers aren't supposed to be) They don't always do this, but sometimes.

Jasmine: I had no idea Agrabah was in Connecticut. She's MOROCCAN!

I think Disney is too scared they will be cursed if they touch Snow White. & I like that, they shouldn't mess with the original Princess or God forbid try to make a sequel.
last edited on Oct 02, 2009 at 11:28PM

Disney Princess 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kateliness2 said…
I know, I always thought Belle's eyes were brown or hazel, and sometimes I see that and sometimes I see green :/

I don't know. I guess I expect some changes in marketing, but I agree that sometimes they take it too far.
over a year ago pretty_angel92 said…
you forgot aurora's hair. it's different too..
grr i hate the comercial version of all the princesses >_<
over a year ago alafastanzio said…
sick
I'm glad i'm not the only person who gets bugged by this stuff. ESPECIALLY Cinderella's hair. I've gotten in fist fights over the color of her hair. Maybe Tiana will even go the road of Michael Jackson and slowly get whiter as the decades progress. .....too soon?
over a year ago defyingglory said…
hahaha!
over a year ago AllegroGiocoso said…
tongue
I don't like the new looks much because all of the princesses, look... not right. One look at the commercial Cinderella and you would never guess her story of rags to riches...and Aurora doesn't look good in pink, sorry Flora... and Belle's green eyes...no....
over a year ago PiiXiiE said…
laugh
LMAO this is hilarious! great sarcastic writing style.
i especially loved your comments about Ariel's pink dress and red hair and Jasmine being from Connecticut. :P

though we all know Belle is supposed to have brown eyes, i have seen them looking kinda hazel too. (never as green as that doll's, though!) but i think she would look stunning with green eyes! (and then i could truly say i look like her!) LoL but that aside, STICK WITH THE ORIGINAL LOOKS, DISNEY!