Disney Princess Getting to know you: Disney Q's

LisaForde posted on Aug 19, 2009 at 01:52PM
What is your fav disney film/live action movie?(obsessed about that you watch like everyday)

What do you want to do in the future?

Which disney princess from live action or animation do you like?

What composer from Disney is your favourite?(Alan Menkin,Stephen Schwartz, Tim Rice, Howard Ashman etc)

What is your fav theme song from a disney movie?

If you could be any princess for a day who would it be?

Which Disney prince did you secretly have a big crush on?

What live action disney movie do you love and why ?

What was the first disney movie you bought in VHS or Dvd?

Who is your fav Disney actor or actress who appeared or voiced a charcther in a disney movie

Disney Princess 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago disney_prince said…
What is your fav disney film/live action movie?
I have always loved Beauty and the Beast aswell as many others

Nothing is set in stone yet, but I have a few ideas

I like all of them, my favorites from the official group goes as follows from favorite to least favorite: Belle, Ariel, Pocahontas, Cinderella, Mulan, Snow White, Jasmine and then Aurora.

What composer from Disney is your favourite?
I love Phil Collins work in Tarzan

Hercules

I'm a dude, but if i could choose to be a prince to be for a day.. it would probably be Aladdin

Eric is my favorite disney prince

What live action disney movie do you love and why?
Not a huge fan of Disney's live action movies, but Enchanted was ok

I think it was The Jungle Book which was brought for me when I was a child

Who is your fav Disney actor or actress who appeared or voiced a charcther in a disney movie?
I don't really have a favorite to be honest
over a year ago LisaForde said…
big smile
oh I love Phil collins too his awesome.I do love Enchanted its the only film I take an interesting to in live action.
over a year ago princesslullaby said…
What is your fav disney film/live action movie?(obsessed about that you watch like everyday)
Little Mermaid. dont watch it every day though.

I'm not sure, something in film, behind=the=scenes.

Ariel <33

What composer from Disney is your favourite?(Alan Menkin,Stephen Schwartz, Tim Rice, Howard Ashman etc)
Probably Alan Menken, his stuff is fantastic

I2I from a goofy movie
but from a disney princess..part of your world, obviously..

Oh...perhaps Ariel or Jasmine
ERIC <333
Don't really like most of them...Enchanted was nice.
I have absolutely no clue. I personally bought The Little Mermaid first.

Who is your fav Disney actor or actress who appeared or voiced a charcther in a disney movie?
Ohh...Idk. I really dont. I like Paige O'hara's voice. Robin Williams is fantastic too.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago sandysilva said…
cake
What is your favorite Disney film/live action movie?(obsessed about that you watch like everyday)
Beauty and the Beast
Planning on to become a Personal Fitness Trainer
Which Disney princess from live action or animation do you like?
Belle
What composer from Disney is your favourite?(Alan Menken,Stephen Schwartz, Tim Rice, Howard Ashman etc)
Tim Rice and Alan Menken are my personal favorites!
What is your favorite theme song from a Disney movie?
???
Jasmine, I would love to ride on a magic carpet AND her money wouldn't hurt either.
Phillip
What live action Disney movie do you love and why ?
Darby O'gill and the little people & Blackbeard's Ghost because I thought they were pretty FUNNY and hey you can't beat a classic!
What was the first Disney movie you bought in VHS or DVD?
Oliver and Company, it was on VHS
Who is your favorite Disney actor or actress who appeared or voiced a character in a Disney movie?
Jodi Benson aaand Paige O'Hara
If you want to know what the theme question is about its the song that goes with the film e.g Enchanted is Ever Ever After or True Love's kiss, Aladdin is A Whole New World, Beauty & the Beast is the theme for that film of the same name etc. Also if you like any live action film please give reason for it.

Thanks .
If you want to know what the theme question is about its the song that goes with the film e.g Enchant
over a year ago sandysilva said…
cake
Oh okay, What is your favorite theme song from a movie? Aladdin- A whole new world
over a year ago disney_prince said…
oh by theme song i thought you meant the score of the movie.
big smile
Nah the song you like from the film like for example Ever Ever After is the theme for Enchanted.BTw if you wanna know where I got the enchanted stills if your a massive fan of it was in TonightTwelive @Live Journal.com.
over a year ago courtney7488 said…
Beauty and the Beast, among many others.

Teach English (high school first; perhaps college later on).

Belle, Pocahontas, and Ariel are my favorites, but I love most of them.

Alan Menken and Howard Ashman

At the moment, it's "Colors of the Wind" from Pocahontas.

Jasmine

Aladdin and Eric

I love many of their live-action films, but I guess my favorite would be Mary Poppins. It's such a classic, and Julie Andrews is amazing in it.

I don't know what my first Disney VHS was, but the first Disney DVD that I bought was The Little Mermaid.

Who is your fav Disney actor or actress who appeared or voiced a charcther in a disney movie
I don't really have a favorite... most of them have been great.
over a year ago becca85 said…
What is your favorite Disney film/live action movie? Sleeping Beauty

What do you want to do in the future? I want to be a teacher - English education

Which Disney princess from live action or animation do you like? Aurora has always been my fave

What composer from Disney is your favorite? Alan Menken

What is your favorite theme song from a Disney movie? I love the song "I'll Make a Man Out of You" from Mulan

If you could be any princess for a day who would it be? I think it would be fun to be Ariel because she's a mermaid

Which Disney prince did you secretly have a big crush on? Prince Philip all the way - and maybe Prince Eric as a close second

What live action Disney movie do you love and why? I love the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy

What was the first disney movie you bought in VHS or DVD? I can't remember back that far

Who is your favorite Disney actor or actress who appeared or voiced a character in a disney movie? I thought Robin Williams did a fantastic job on Aladdin
over a year ago pretty_angel92 said…
What is your fav disney film/live action movie? snow white and the lion king

What do you want to do in the future? i want to be a singer xD

Which disney princess from live action or animation do you like? mulan, jasmine,rapunzel and snow white

What composer from Disney is your favourite? phil collins and alan menken

What is your fav theme song from a disney movie? you'll be in my heart from tarzan

If you could be any princess for a day who would it be? jasmine

Which Disney prince did you secretly have a big crush on? aladdin

What live action disney movie do you love and why ? pirates of the caribbean because i love johhny depp *_*

What was the first disney movie you bought in VHS or Dvd? snow white(VHS)

Who is your fav Disney actor or actress who appeared or voiced a charcther in a disney movie? johhny depp= jack sparrow
over a year ago disneyfan500 said…
What is your fav disney film/live action movie? Snowhite
What do I want to do in the future? Be a mommy, and decorate my daughter room disney princess theme.
Which disney princess from live action or animation do I like? Snowhite
Which disney composer for disney do I like? Phil Collins (he is why I like Tarzan so much.)
What is your favorite theme song from a disney movie? Someday my prince will come/ A whole new world
If I could be any princess for a day who would I be? Snowhite
Which disney prince did I secretely have a crush on? When I was little it was Aladdin but not its Prince Philip
What live action disney movie do I love and why? Well, ofcourse its Pirates of the Carribean and because well, Jack Sparrow is very charming.
What was the first disney movie I bought? I a bunch at the same time because I got them for x mas so I will just name them all: Sleeping Beauty, The Princess and the Frog, The Little Mermaid, Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs, Cinderella, Tarzan, Alice in Wondorland, Pinochio, The Fox and the Hound, Monsters Inc., The Rescuers, Oliver and Company, and Ratatouille.
Who is my favorite disney actor or actress who appreared or voiced a charecter in a disney movie? For appearance definately Amy Adams, Johnny Depp, Keira Knightly, and Orlando Bloom, for voices Mandy Moore, and Robin Williams. And also for voice whoever did Snowhites voice. Her voice is so cute but I cant remember the ladies name.

over a year ago mathrox said…
The Lion King

Work as a professor in Harvard or an animator for Disney Pixar

Ariel

Adam Anders. He composed Can I Have This Dance for HSM 3,it's my best song.

Zero to Hero or Gospel Truth

Ariel

Simba (I know he's a lion but he was charming and I was little) and Eric

Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy, Johnny Depp was amazing in it and it had an amazin blend of comedy, adventure and romance.

High School Musical 3.

Zac Efron and George Clooney.