Disney Princess Where do you shop for Disney Princess toys, Disney Princess dolls, Dinsey Princess furniture, or Disney Princess merchandise?

zpop posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 10:45PM
We're curious to know where all of you go to get your gear - shirts, dolls, toys, collectibles, etc.

Thanks,

The Princess Gateway team
www.princessgateway.com

Disney Princess 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago LisaForde said…
well im way too old for disney but its so hard to let go of it ,anyway i do get my disney dvds in either HMV or Tescos
over a year ago becca85 said…
The Disney Store!
over a year ago sandysilva said…
crying
Your never to old for Disney! I go to Ebay or the Disney Store. Its just that the Disney Store is so expensive (in my opinion). But most of the time Ebay doesn't have certain stuff that the Disney Store offers. :(
over a year ago rmeyers said…
I think the Disney Store is too expensive too. We don't shop there because we can't afford it. If you are looking for an alternative for princess dress up clothes, Little Adventures is an awesome brand because they are machine washable, if you can believe it! My little girl has had a Cinderella dress from them for 3 years and it still looks brand new and newly passed to her little sister. You can find them at link
over a year ago disneyfan500 said…
I like to go to the disney store, ebay, amazon, and even disneystore.com
over a year ago JonnaSe said…
I wish we had an Disney Store here in Sweden... Haven´t bought to much Disney things
over a year ago disneyfan500 said…
Jonnese you should definately check out disneystore.com