Disney Princess Meet the Disney Princess Fans Article 2015 - CLOSED

laylastepford posted on Nov 23, 2015 at 04:12AM
Some of you may be familiar with this article already by JungleQueen13 from 2014 & 2013. By this time the past 2 years, she was already starting on it. I have tried to contact her but got no response. I thought it was such a lovely and wonderful idea so I don't want to see it go away! Especially considering there are TONS of new users this year! I humbly ask for others' participation in keeping such a beautiful tradition alive. Because JungleQueen13 did it perfectly, there's rarely anything to change! So, for the most part I am simply reposting her rules from last year but adding just a couple here and there for organizational and courtesy-sake:

"I am organizing another Meet the Disney Princess fans article this year. It will basically be the same as last year's, but hopefully with many new faces - and I would love for you to participate!

The article will list all of the official Disney Princesses (including Anna and Elsa). Beneath each princess we will introduce her fans (those who have her at no. 1), with a couple of sentences describing each fan's personality, contributions to the club - just some kind of brief introduction, which will be written by another user.

So how can you help me?

- If you would like to be included in the article, please post here and tell me your no. 1 princess (any of the 13 Disney Princesses, including Anna and Elsa). Deadline for doing this is 12 AM UTC Sunday, December 13, 2015. (I'd like to get this done before the end of the year.)

- When you see another user nominate themselves for the article, you can nominate yourself to write their introduction. Once you have offered, I will wait for that user to accept or not (out of courtesy and respect to all users participating) and let you know. This will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, and you are able to write for up to 2 people (if you submit these early you may sign up to write about more people if you wish).

- Once someone requests to write about you, I will send you a double response. The first one will be on your request comment here (for those who check this often) and the second will be via your inbox (for those who don't check here often) if you don't respond promptly on the forum. I will send you a personal message to your inbox, so you can get the "update" immediately, therefore you might be able to respond quicker and I can give them the "green light" or not sooner since they are on a time limit.

- Don't stress if no one has volunteered to write about you - I will do it.

- If you would like to design an image for a princess, let me know.

Any questions, just ask! I hope to see lots of people getting involved :)

Descriptions about other users:
- 20-50 words long (please aim for this, and I'd much rather it go over 50 words than be under 20 words)

- It should be written as though someone new to the spot is reading it and you're introducing them to the user. So you can mention what they like/don't like, how they contribute to the spot, etc. Just some kind of brief overview. See last year’s article here for examples.

- Don't write anything offensive!

- Don't include any personal information (like real names or age). Nationality is ok, but if you have any concerns about it then please let me know.

- Send it to me in a message (don't post it here) when you're finished. I'll proofread them and put them in the article. [This ensures the positive element of surprise.]

- The deadline for sending me your description is 12 AM UTC Sunday, December 20, 2015!

-If you request to write about someone, I will send you a double response. The first one as a comment on your request here letting you know they approved or not (for those who check here often) and the second will be via inbox with a recap of the description rules and deadline for your convenience.

Participants:

Snow White:
sweetie-94 (written by Sparklefairy375) - completed
cruella (written by laylastepford) - completed

Cinderella:
laylastepford (written by anukriti2409) - completed
abcjkl (written by laylastepford) - completed

Aurora:
audreybrooke (written by UnholyNoise) - completed
MelStrachey (written by laylastepford) - completed

Ariel:
kristenfan10109 (written by cruella) - completed
PrueFever (written by wavesurf) - completed
AaronHaley4ever (written by laylastepford) - completed
disneymagic93 (written by laylastepford) - completed

Belle:
MaidofOrleans (written by laylastepford) - completed
ntmfan0707 (written by laylastepford) - completed
Portia0623 (written by laylastepford) - completed

Jasmine:
PrincessAyeka12 (written by laylastepford) - completed
TheMusicalMolls (written by laylastepford) - completed
coolsinger198 (written by misscindyspice) - completed

Pocahontas:
hirohamada (written by laylastepford) - completed
dancing_dear (written by wavesurf) - completed

Mulan:
wavesurf (written by MaidofOrleans) - completed
Diazdiaz95 (written by anukriti2409) - completed
MalloMar (written by cruella) - completed

Tiana:
UnholyNoise (written by laylastepford) - completed
3xZ (written by wavesurf) - completed

Rapunzel:
Angelica_AW (written by laylastepford) - completed
euny (written by TheMusicalMolls) - completed
Aang_Lite (written by laylastepford) - completed
ace2000 (written by laylastepford) - completed

Merida:
anukriti2409 (written by laylastepford) - completed
scarletunicorn (written by wavesurf) - completed
DBZFAN789 (written by laylastepford) - completed

Anna:
pixiewings (written by laylastepford) - completed
misscindyspice (written by 3xZ) - completed

Elsa:
PureHeroine (written by laylastepford) - completed
ApplesauceDoctr (written by laylastepford) - completed
Sparklefairy375 (written by laylastepford) - completed
Evera (written by 3xZ) - completed

For those of you who would like to make images for the article, here are the requirements:

- Size must be 560x280
- Must include the princess's name followed by the word fans (e.g. Anna's Fans) - this should be prominent as the image will be acting as a heading
- Be creative! You can just edit a single shot of the princess, or you can make a collage, alter the background, etc. I will credit all images.
- If you request to do an image, I will send a double response if need be. The first one will be on your request comment here and the second will be via inbox IF I do not see a comment from you on the forum, acknowledging that you are signed up to do an image. (This is because the images are also time-sensitive and I see that some users are more than willing to pick up extra image work if need be. :D) In the personal message, (if I send one) I will just let you know that you can do the image you requested and remind you of the deadline.
- As a respect and courtesy to give others a chance to participate as well, I'd like to ask that you only sign up for 2 images right now to give others who might want to make an image a chance as well. If you would like though, I can let you know 2 weeks before the image deadline which spots are still available and you can take as many as are still open? Just send me a comment or message to let me know that. I hope you all understand, I find this project/article founded on group participation, inclusion and respect so I just want to give as many people a chance to participate as possible. :D

*Top Introduction image - cruella (completed)
Snow White image - ntmfan0707 (completed)
Cinderella image- abcjkl (completed)
Aurora image - audreybrooke (completed)
Ariel image - Sparklefairy375 (completed)
Belle image - ntmfan0707 (completed)
Jasmine image - euny (completed)
Pocahontas image - cruella (completed)
Mulan image - Sparklefairy375 (completed)
Tiana image - abcjkl (completed)
Rapunzel image - Aang_Lite (completed)
Merida image - anukriti2409 (completed)
Anna image - 3xZ (completed)
Elsa image - euny (completed)"

(* has separate requirements)

- The deadline for posting your "fan banner" is 12 AM UTC Sunday, December 20, 2015!

If you are not familiar with these articles and you would like to see the examples from the last 2 years, here they are:
2014's: link
2013's: link
If you have already participated before then I would strongly request that you participate again and I would be most appreciative as you know the positive effects it has! <3 :D

To see the forum from last year for an example of how the process works, look here:
link

I look forward to your guys' participation! I will also be giving out props at the end to everyone who gets involved, just as a special "thank you" treat! <3

UPDATE: Article finished and posted! link
last edited on Dec 21, 2015 at 12:26AM

Disney Princess 74 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...