Disney Princess Create your Latina Princess

dimitri_ posted on Aug 06, 2015 at 01:11PM
Using link
A Latina Princess is in such a high demand, so I thought about it just for fun.
Had technical issues haha.
You can add descriptions of her, like where she lives and so fourth :) I might do that later.
Using http://www.azaleasdolls.com/heroine.html
A Latina Princess is in such a high demand, so I thou
last edited on Aug 07, 2015 at 04:16AM

Disney Princess 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ntmfan0707 said…
For some reason the link provided doesn't work for me. :(
dimitri_ commented…
Sorry :) this should work link over a year ago
over a year ago sarchasm said…
This is a pretty cool idea for a forum! And link a site that shows how to take pictures of your computer screen, if anyone needs it.

Anyway, I'm not really sure who the heroine I created would be, as I was just trying to test out the game and what I could do with it. I kind of modeled her dress after Spanish designs, though. I think her name would be something derivative of "rose," since I used roses as a sort of motif in her design.
This is a pretty cool idea for a forum! And [url=http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/]here's[/url] a sit
dimitri_ commented…
Thank you :) I'm on someone else's laptop so I can't do much and the PrntScr doesn't seem to work for some reason, it frustrated me a lot haha. But good you posted it just in case :) And I love the details on the dress, great design! Personally, I like the name Rosemary. over a year ago
over a year ago scarletunicorn said…
I based her on a woman of the Inca civilization, but I had a hard time designing her wardrobe exactly because of details and such (and the clothing is so varied amidst peruvian cultures and I had a hard time choosing an exact fashion). Just picture her in the clothes worn by Chicha in the Emperor's New Groove.
As for names, I like Nusta, Killa or Palla (all of them incan words with different meanings- Queen, Moon and Lady respectively). I figure she'd have a guinea pig or a vicuña as a sidekick (since they're so adorable).
I based her on a woman of the Inca civilization, but I had a hard time designing her wardrobe exactly
ajotma commented…
Nice! She looks a little like a blend of Chel and Pocahontas. over a year ago
scarletunicorn commented…
Hehe, thanks! I mostly based her on the physical attributes of most peruvian girls. over a year ago
over a year ago ajotma said…
Her outfit is mostly based on flamenco dancers of southern Spain.
For names, I like Marisol, Adelina, or Isabel. She lives in Spain (1500s-1600s) and has two older brothers. She enjoys dancing and this is her costume for dancing, which she likes wearing more than court costumes. Her personality is compassionate, somewhat naive, but observant and witty.
last edited over a year ago
Her outfit is mostly based on flamenco dancers of southern Spain.
For names, I like Marisol, Adelina
euny commented…
Wow, I love her desing! <3 However, (correct me if I'm wrong), I don't think people from Spain can be considered latinos. over a year ago
ajotma commented…
Ah, sorry, I wasn't sure. over a year ago
over a year ago ajotma said…
This is her official court dress/ballgown.
This is her official court dress/ballgown.
over a year ago dimitri_ said…
Awesome everyone :D I haven't made mine yet (the one at the top is a 'sample') but you inspired me to do some research and when I find the time, I'll get down to it.

You can make her Prince here link

That is, if you decide she has one!