Disney Princess The next princess?

phantom000 posted on Jan 01, 2015 at 06:31AM
What do you think Disney should do for their next royal heroin? What character concept would be fresh but also fit with the common theme of inner strength and self discovery?

Here is my idea, feel free to post your own. How about a princess who is disabled and uses a suit of power armor to walk and fight villains?

Disney Princess 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago rigo1315 said…
I have many, but three that play over in my head are.

1) In the trailers we get the same Disney "mix" think it'll be like Frozen or Tangled again where she falls in love and at the end they get married, but instead the movie takes place at the wedding and all the events are how the Prince and Princess are getting to know each other and realizing that they did make a mistake at marriage, but they'd still couldn't live a life without the other.

2) It's more centered on the Prince and how he's so in love, but is shy to speak to her. It leads more to where she finds out about it. The Prince also accidentally found her meaning she is another culture or race from him and after she takes him away they learn more about her culture. So basically an interracial couple. Or better yet the Princess who is white has an interracial marriage

3)LGBT it's there we know it's there ,but it's not in our faces, but it gives enough moments to be special and relatable in any relationship. This could be boy boy or girl girl it doesn't matter as long as it has a balance or knows it's story way more and can add relateable moments throughout even for a little.
last edited over a year ago