Disney Princess Resource Lists

ntmfan0707 posted on Dec 04, 2014 at 09:53PM
So, for the time being I've been on Fanpop, I've noticed questions regarding edits, where to find photos, Disney Princess movies, etc. With that said, I want to put together lists of free websites or programs that may be of use to people. If you have a particular website/program, or a new category not already listed, I highly encourage commenting below!

EDITING- These are sites/programs that I have used to make edits for contests or to make an avatar. This also includes other websites/programs I've noticed people use.

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

PHOTOS- Finding good photos to use for edits, articles, polls, etc. can sometimes be a challenge. Here are sites containing quality screen caps.

link
link
(Google Images can be handy too sometimes)

MOVIES- Here's where it gets a little tricky. Finding websites showing full movies for free tend to be illegal. Nonetheless, you can easily get away with it. Though, be aware of potential pop-ups or viruses, and always close out of them.

link
link
link
link
last edited on Dec 04, 2014 at 11:10PM

Disney Princess 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Sk8er__grl said…
All amazing sites, and props for making this! Here are a few other icon websites I know about: (All free)

link
link
link
ntmfan0707 commented…
Just added the sites, thanks for the contribution!^^ over a year ago
over a year ago justinfangrrl said…
pixlr ftw I use that too =w=
over a year ago ntmfan0707 said…
Do you guys also have particular fonts you use for icons and/or downloads? I've seen so many stunning fonts used and I really want to know what they are!
over a year ago Silverrose1991 said…
^Nowadays, I pick my fonts from either picmonkey, ipiccy or link. I know that link is a good place to download fonts from, but I don't use it most of the time.