Disney Princess Random Thought Game

mhs1025 posted on Aug 04, 2014 at 05:59AM
Basically, you can voice whatever you're thinking about. It can be DP related or non-DP related. It can also be Disney related or non-Disney related. For example, if you think about something DP, Disney, or whatever story you saw on the news, feel free to voice you thoughts here.
last edited on Aug 04, 2014 at 04:25PM

Disney Princess 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Sk8er__grl said…
Okay. Well I was just on YouTube look on some DP stuff and I was so SICK of whenever there was anything with Mulan in it people will always say, "Well Mulan is not a princess so why is she there you fool!" And I'm not kidding, there would be hundreds of comments saying the same thing. I was just thinking, "Shut up and stop commenting and just enjoy the girl who saved China!" And that's what's on my mind :)
over a year ago BelleRose829 said…
Hate to be a grammar nazi, but you are supposed to capitalize the name of something as in your forum should be "Random Thought Game" also it's not really a game as it is just random thoughts, but that's what we use the wall for. Just pointing out a few tidbits. I hope you don't take my critiques to heart, but I would say consider them.
last edited over a year ago
mhs1025 commented…
^ It IS a game, and I CAN do whatever I want with them. Now, let's just enjoy this nice little game I created, shall we? :) over a year ago
BelleRose829 commented…
No we shan't, there's no need to get an attitude, I'm trying to help you so you can correct your mistakes I meant no harm by it. Oh and look at that... over a year ago
mhs1025 commented…
^ I know you're trying to help me out, but I don't feel the need to correct these "errors". If I SHOULD feel that, I'll do it. Let's just get back to the game. over a year ago
over a year ago mhs1025 said…
Here's what I've been thinking about. I don't know why so many college basketball players have babies while they're still in school. I'm just like "Why can't y'all get a dog instead?". I mean, WTF? Now, if the campus they're on doesn't allow pets, it's one thing. Yet, they'd be helping out such a wonderful creature! If they don't allow pets on campus, I tell myself "At least wait until you've found the right person and when you're OUT OF SCHOOL." Please don't take this too seriously. It's just one of my thoughts.