Disney Princess The best of my beauty edits

mhs1025 posted on Jul 01, 2014 at 06:19AM
In this forum, you can post your favorite edit of mine of any princess or just simply tell me what I need to work on. (If you tell me what I should work on, I'd like for you to be specific about it.) Basically, this is a forum where you can tell me how much you think I've improved. I hope you have fun! Love y'all!

Disney Princess 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 324anna said…
smile
Ok I don't have the time to post pictures, so do you mind if I just tell you the names of the edits I liked the most? I might post pictures later. So, firstly, I love all the Snow White edits you have done. Snow looks like a porcelaine doll, so even if the make up is more heavy, she looks very pretty and the eye liner makes her eyes more beautiful imo. Now there are some other edits that I love: Pocahontas’ fearful look, Ariel’s feminine look, Cinderella’s fantasy look, Pocahontas’ doubtful look and Anna’s Stary nights look. These are gorgeous. Now my advice (you don't have to follow it of course) is to be careful with the eyeliner. Sometimes, on girls like Jasmine, Pocahontas and Snow White, it looks very nice, but on some other princesses, Rapunzel for example, it can look creepy. And when you put eyeshadow and you want to make a nude look, you should try to make it less yellow. I hope I don't seem rude, I love your edits, you have improved a lot and you shouldn't trust me so much, I just say my opinion.
last edited over a year ago