Disney Princess *~Princess Of The Month Weekly Challenge April~* Favorite Scene with Cinderella

princecatcher93 posted on Apr 06, 2014 at 07:03PM
Hello fellow Fanpopers :) I was thinking how to make the POTM a bit more popular, as I believe it is a great idea! I came up with something, which I hope you'll like!

The idea is to have weekly challenges with the princess of the month. It will usually involve the making of an icon. After 1 week period, the entries will be posted into a pick, and the winner will get a prop!

So, for example December 2012's princess of the month was Snow White. Therefore:
- in week 1 (1-7 December), the challenge might have been to make an icon of Snow White with your favorite DP
- in week 2 (8-14 December), the challenge might have been to make an icon of Snow White singing
- and so on...

I hope everything's clear and you all will enjoy this idea! :)
BelleAnastasia

April 2014: Week 1: Favorite Scene with Cinderella (Has to be from a movie she is in)

Disney Princess 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago CRaZy_rawR said…
I love this scene so much! I love it because Cinderella finally stands up to the Tremaines I'm not sure if she did in the second movie or not, I just don't remember.
last edited over a year ago
I love this scene so much! I love it because Cinderella finally stands up to the Tremaines I'm not su
over a year ago Silverrose1991 said…
This is my favorite scene because Cinderella looks so happy since she finally had a good time after years of drudgery and bullying.
last edited over a year ago
This is my favorite scene because Cinderella looks so happy since she finally had a good time after y
over a year ago coolsinger198 said…
LOL me and Gus have the same favorite scene.
LOL me and Gus have the same favorite scene.