Disney Princess Best users - Sign up

324anna posted on Mar 19, 2014 at 02:48PM
I want to do an article about the fans here at Fanpop, at this club. Here's what you have to do:
-If you want to participate, let me know in the comments of the forum. You'll have the chance to sign up 'till the March 26 (tell me if you want more or less time).
-You can sign up for any category you want or for all of them:
1)The most friendly user
2)The user with the best articles
3)The funniest user
4)The most active user
5)The user which makes the best icons
6)The wisest user
7)The most optimistic and sweet user
8)The best artist
9)The best old user (this is for the users that have been of Fanpop since a long time and need recognition)
10)The best new user (this is for the users that have recently signed up on Fanpop -like me-)
-Then I'll make polls with the choices. The polls will be based on comments, so make sure that when you choose a user you'll write something about him and why you chose him.
- When I put the polls, please don't pick yourself!

I sign up for 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and 10 even though I don't have any chance to win ;)

Disney Princess 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ShadowintheDark said…
Dclairmont made this on here, did he not? /.\
over a year ago shanyuisboss said…
Wait, as in you nominate yourself?
over a year ago 324anna said…
Oh really, I didn't know about the Dclairmot article... Well, can't I do it again? If not, I'm sorry, I just didn't know we had to do this only once a year. I'll delete it if so. And shanyuisboss I won't say anything for me, the fans pick I mean if I win something I won't say "hey I'm amazing look at me everyone!". I'll just quote what the fans said in the comments of the polls. Can you please answer me if I can write a similar fan awards article or not?
I personally think it's fine, ask everyone else with a wallpost.
Well, I don't wanna copy Dclairmont because I saw his article and it's quite similar with mine so I'll just do another article.
But can't I delete this forum?
I don't think you can...