Disney Princess Role Play Your Own Princess/Prince!

dclairmont posted on Mar 03, 2014 at 10:33PM
So basically, you make up a NEW princess/prince. Give her/him a name, age, backstory, etc., and then role play as them! It can be any type of character and it'll be fun! :D

I'm Luka. 15 years old. Soo yeah, let's get started! :D

Disney Princess 23 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dclairmont said…
Hi everyone, I'm Luka! I'm the Prince of a kingdom called Etreksi in northern Norway. It's extremely cold up here *brr* I hope we can all be great friends! :D
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago CRaZy_rawR said…
Hola, me llamo Rosi. I live in Spain! I live on the plains, so it mainly rains.
RoseOfRapunzel commented…
I like rhymes :3 over a year ago
over a year ago Silverrose1991 said…
Olá! Me chamo Pedro! I'm the Prince of a small kingdom in Brazil. I live with my whole family in the Silver Palace. My kingdom is by the ocean, and it's hot here. Because of that, all the rooms in my palace have air conditioner. I would love to visit Europe one day. I'm 14.
over a year ago ntmfan0707 said…
Hi, I'm Angelique... *folds fists* I don't really like talking to people, you see, but nonetheless I'm 15 and from another kingdom called Christeria in England. Now, if you'll excuse me I have orders to attend to...
over a year ago disneygirl7 said…
Hello! I am a selkie princess named Lucilla. You can call me Lucy! I live in a cave in the seas near Ireland with my 15 sisters. I'm 14, and the youngest!
over a year ago princecatcher93 said…
Can I be Linnea Queen of the Whole World?
dclairmont commented…
*bows to the queen* over a year ago
over a year ago RoseOfRapunzel said…
I'm the most powerful princess in the world. I'm four, and my name is Elizabeth and soon I'll destroy every living cell.
Nah, I'm Jennifer, 18, I look like Rapunzel, I'm a peasant/lost princess. And I can kill with my mind.....
Oh and my backstory was my parents lost me when they were signing let it go and I raised my self. With my pinecone best friend. Oh and I'm forced to live among common people.
over a year ago purplerose17 said…
I'm Princess Allia! I'm 16 years old and I live in the kingdom of Morales in some fantasy land. I want to be able to explore foreign lands, but as princess, I put my desires aside to fulfill my duties. I wish I wasn't princess sometimes...
over a year ago coolsinger198 said…
Hello! i am Princess Genevieve from France! I have 5 older brothers who really annoy me all the time. My mom and I have a great relationship but my dad and I do not at all.

Ummmm....when do we start the role play?
dclairmont commented…
Now! :D over a year ago
I mean, do we just make a princess/prince then be done or are we going to um...interact...? over a year ago
over a year ago cuteasprincie said…
Hello!I'm Princess Felicity of Felicitasia!I have 2 younger sisters,Felice and Felicia!Felice is well-mannered and discipline whereas Felicia is annoying and indiscipline.My father died when I was just 4 and from that day,my mother,The Queen of Felicitasia is looking after the kingdom.She wants me to become the Queen of the kingdom after her retirement and always tries to train me for becoming a queen,but I have my own dreams.
over a year ago mhs1025 said…
Hi! I'm Princess Tippah. I'm 19 years old and I have a unique background. I have ancestors who fought in the Civil War. My mom is from Oregon and my dad is from South Carolina. I just found out that I have Royal heritage! My great, great, great grandpa was the king of Romania! We're all trying to find out who had the throne before us. My guess is my ancestors moved to America before we could even take the throne. Who knows?
over a year ago MacytheStrange said…
"Hello, I'm Petra! I'm turning fourteen in a week, and I live in beautiful Greece. I love beautiful things, my school lessons, and swimming. Both my parents are dead *sniff*, but my older brother Leonidas has taken the throne. I also have a younger sister named Zoe. I, uh, hope you all like me. Heh."
I'm known to charm princesses and princes, because I'm just that person. I'll be your ninja. over a year ago
Hi fellow royalty, I'm one of you but I'm forced to live amount the dirty common folk eating squirrels. Now if you'll excuse me, it's time for me to hunt while listening to songs about whipping your hair.
MacytheStrange commented…
"Ooh, do you have your own personal band to follow you around playing music? Either way, it's nice to make your aquaintence. I'm Petra, what's yours?" over a year ago
Yes, I do. I stole it, the band. I'm Jennifer, you can call me orantangerine, so Petra, does your castle have anything nice? I was thinking about inventing a corn dog. It's meat on a stick covered in bread. over a year ago
Cuteness kills. over a year ago
over a year ago 324anna said…
Ehh hi... I'm Katerina and I leave in Greece like Petra. I'm 14 years old. My parents are always very busy with their royal business, so I usually stay alone with my grandmother who isn't a great company... I'm not used to talking to people (I only speak to my cat) so you will find me very shy and awkward, but ehh, I hope I can make some new friends!
WE SHALL RUN AWAY TOGETHER. I'll take you to the kingdom of Elven, my home town. Maybe there are trolls waiting to steal meh birds. over a year ago
324anna commented…
Haha that would be fun I guess... Just make sure that in your kindom there aren't parrots... I'm afraid of parrots for a weird reason... over a year ago
MacytheStrange commented…
*Gasp* "Another Grecian! Yes! Uh, I mean, it's pleased to meet your acquaintance, Katerina. I shall visit your palace sometime. And your cat." over a year ago
Maybe we can form some dragon slayer team, I can play dramatic music by blinking. over a year ago
*looks around* I just came here. *shivers* This place already gives me the creeps!
Where are we exactly, Princess? over a year ago
mhs1025 commented…
I don't really know...I wish I had a map. *takes a deep breath* My dad taught me not to be afraid, and I'm going to try and prove that. over a year ago
mhs1025 commented…
I've been asking the same thing. *looks at the map* Uh, Princess Felicity, I think we've been invited by a prince. over a year ago
over a year ago snsdlover4ever said…
(British accent) Good day everyone! I'm Princess Jacqueline from England. Funny story, I just moved to this peculiar country called "The United States of America," or USA for short. I wanted to get away from my soon-to-be kingdom. My coronation was going to be in a few months, but after seeing how big of responsibility it is and how there's this one terrible man who's out to steal my crown, I fled here to make a fresh start. I'm very worried though. I don't know anyone, not too sure about what kingdom this is, and the money I brought with me is basically worthless here. *reads the sign* "Happiest place on earth?" This is a complete lie! But, I must say, this castle looks so much better than the one back in England!
mhs1025 commented…
We don't have kingdoms in the U.S. over a year ago
snsdlover4ever commented…
I'm saying this as snsdlover4ever: That was kinda the point. My princess wanted to make a new start, but is kinda too clueless to know where to begin. over a year ago
324anna commented…
Haha welcome! over a year ago
*reads a sign* "Turn back or face evil." I don't think evil stands a chance with us around. *gets out her Confederate pendant* I always keep this with me for good luck.
And you've got a ninja ;) anyway, why wear something so simple? We are going to a party. Poof *blows dust everywhere* now you're ready. *Hears loud crackling noise* BUNNIES BE EVERYWHERE over a year ago
Are we going in? Take this dagger for protection *hands dagger* over a year ago
mhs1025 commented…
What do I do with this thing?!?!? *takes a closer look* Awwww! How could you be scared of such innocent little creatures? over a year ago
over a year ago Emmalou13 said…
smile
Hello! I am Queen Elaine, and I am the queen of the summer realm of fairyies in the kingdom of Ariea! I have 3 other sisters and 1 evil one who was banished after the great war. :)
Emmalou13 commented…
I am 17 and the youngest of my 5 sisters. I am tall have green eyes long golden hair, and my queen gown captures all the of summer, with the deep colors of the night, and the sparkling lakes and the beautiful days over a year ago
Emmalou13 commented…
when I was 14 my I was kidnapped by my evil older sister beginning the second great war. I escaped with the help of a commoner fairy named Allie, and her friend Aaron. She ended up being the girl from the old prophecies and saved the kingdom. We are still best friends and Allie and Aaron are engaged!!!!! over a year ago
Emmalou13 commented…
Well I am an orphan but I am grown and I rule a kingdom :) over a year ago
smile
Do you want to me to post a picture of Me and Allie and one of my sisters?
324anna commented…
That would be great I think! over a year ago
Emmalou13 commented…
Ok! over a year ago
*turns and sees some people* Hey, let's see if they need our help.
big smile
Me :)
Me :)
Pretty over a year ago