last edited on Feb 25, 2014 at 11:01PM

Disney Princess 58 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 58

over a year ago dclairmont said…
smile
First order of business:

Picking a leader (and possible co-leader if you'd like)
First order of business:

Picking a leader (and possible co-leader if you'd like)
over a year ago Silverrose1991 said…
Should we vote a leader then? I vote sweetie-94, because even when Snow was the least popular in this club, she stood firm and still loved her.
dclairmont commented…
do you want to vote for a co-leader too? over a year ago
Btw, don't you have to put an exclamation mark after the team's name?
dclairmont commented…
Okay, just put one :) over a year ago
I vote for Silverrose1991 to be leader and for sweetie-94 to be co-leader :)
last edited over a year ago
Silverrose1991 commented…
I vote dclairmont for co-leader! over a year ago
Maybe we could all get a Snow White icon to celebrate the beginning of the Team Games and to show that we're a part of Team Snow White :)
Good idea. over a year ago
over a year ago iHyrule said…
I vote dclairmont for leader and Silverrose1991 for co-leader
over a year ago sweetie-94 said…
I think dclairmont should be the leader and Silverrose1991 should be the co-leader
So, everyone voted.

Results for leader:

dclairmont - 2 votes
sweetie-94 - 1 vote
Silverrose1991 - 1 vote

Results for co-leader:

dclairmont - 1 vote
sweetie-94 - 1 vote
Silverrose1991 - 2 votes

So, the leader is dclairmont and the co-leader is Silverrose1991.
dclairmont commented…
Ooh, yay! Congrats on being co-leader Silverrose, you really deserve it!! :) over a year ago
Thank you, dclairmont. You too deserve to be the leader. over a year ago
What a co-leader does?
dclairmont commented…
Hmmm, I don't even know what the leader does XD Don't worry, it's not like I'll be some dictator or something, we'll all be equal :) I guess if I have important decisions to make I can just consult you or something? :) over a year ago
^That seems like a good idea. bth, I don't even know what the games are about, What we'll be doing? over a year ago
dclairmont commented…
Not to sure..last time we did things like which team could make the best icon, banner, etc., but we didn't get to far.. over a year ago
So, should we do something? An icon challenge, perhaps?
FIRST CHALLENGE: Make a Snow White icon!

So basically, each of us will make a Snow icon, we'll post it on here, and then vote for which one to represent our team! All icons must be submitted by March 4th (though preferably before then, so we have enough time to vote)
Here's mine :)
Here's mine :)
Mine: I wrote One Love because she was singing One Song (and because I forgot the correct name *blush*)
Mine: I wrote One Love because she was singing One Song (and because I forgot the correct name *blush
I'll post mine here soon. Also what size do I make the icon is it 130x130?
dclairmont commented…
I think 100x100 or 200x200 is best :) over a year ago
iHyrule commented…
Can you tell me which site I can use to resize it because every time I try to resize the hight the width changes also. over a year ago
dclairmont commented…
You can just post the icon on here and I'll resize it for you :) Or you can go to pixlr, press pixlr express, adjustment, and resize :) over a year ago
My icon :)
My icon :)
Ok here's mine I hope I resized it good!
Ok here's mine I hope I resized it good!
Okay, so now that all four of us have submitted icons, voting begins! :)

I vote for Silverrose1991's icon, though all of them look great! :)
smile
I vote for sweetie-94's, even though I like all of these.
I vote for Silverrose1991's icon.
I vote for Silverrose1991's icon
Everyone voted.

Results for team icon

Silverrose1991: 3 votes
sweetie-94: 1

So, the team icon is the one made by Silverrose1991 (a.k.a me).
What should we do next? I thought we could write some lines about Why you love Snow White.
dclairmont commented…
Well, there isn't really anything else we need to do, but I guess you could post about why you love Snow if you'd like to :) I will at some point :) over a year ago
A Short Paragraph About Why I Love Snow White:

I love Snow White because she doesn't let the hardships get to her and keep a positive outlook. She believes that you are the one who can "fill the word with sunshine", you're the one with the power to make yourself happy. She is sweet and gentle, but can be energetic and firm when needed to be. She feels the need to be loved. That shows the abuse took a toll on her. Despite her insecurities, she is determined the best out of a living, and is sassily playful with Grumpy. Snow knows she can get the Dwarfs to do what she wants, and she uses this power over then. I also love her looks and her voice.
Is there something new since the icon's were due march 3rd?
iHyrule - No, there isn't. But Linnea already asked for suggestions about what to do next.
iHyrule commented…
Ok thank you for answering! :) over a year ago
You're welcome. over a year ago
NEW CHALLENGE, EVERYONE!

Team Leader. The next challenged has three parts or so to it, your team has to write an article about (Why I like *Put your teams Princess here* in that article you must have.
a) A Banner of your princess
b) A drawing of your princess (That one of your team members or yourself made not something you found off of the web *If you can't draw, I will draw for you hehehe*
c) The Team Icon of your Princess (The one you just made)

You can pick how you give out each part, the articles should be up in two weeks so 3/20/14, when your done post each link to the forum. Voting will beginning after I think of how we'll do it.
So, who wants to make the banner and who wants to make the drawing? I'll make the article, and we all have to write a paragraph about why we love Snow White :)
Ok, so I made this really bad drawing:
Ok, so I made this really bad drawing:
dclairmont commented…
Ooh, nice! over a year ago
smile
Can I do Banner?
If you want to. over a year ago
dclairmont commented…
Sure, that'd be great :) over a year ago
Why I Love Snow White:

Snow White hasn't always been a favorite of mine, but just in this last year she's stolen my heart and I've been obsessed ever since. I love how Snow is a pretty confident person; she takes charge of situations and isn't afraid to be forceful with her opinions, yet still respectful. I love that while she's confident, she also has insecurities, shown through her wanting everyone to like her, which I can relate to. I also love the strength that Snow White possesses. The fact that she got through her horrible life with a smile on her face is inspirational and astounding to me. I also love how playful and motherly she is with the dwarfs. Though in the end, the true reason I love Snow White is the neverending smile she can put on my face. She's just such a unique character and is so different from the characters we see today, and I love her joyfulness and hope. Snow White is amazing and I know that she'll always be a favorite of mine.
Why I Love Snow White:

Snow White has been my favorite princess for a very long time, but I've been obsessed ever since I was almost 13 and saw the movie in school. I love that she's optimistic, sweet and kind, but I also love her hidden bossy and sassy side. I also love how she's both confident and insecure and both a child and a mother at the same time. She's also one of few characters that always puts a smile on my face
smile
Okay guys so I made the banner but after I saved it showed me that I missed a corner because my screen was zoomed in! So I have 2 versions the first one which I like more but the corner is empty and the 2nd which is similar but for some reason I don't like it as much so I'm going to show both and you guys can pick which you like more. Also I hope you like them! This is the first one.
Okay guys so I made the banner but after I saved it showed me that I missed a corner because my scree
iHyrule commented…
I prefer this one but I missed the corner which is the problem. over a year ago
And 2nd Banner. please comment under the picture to the one you like more.
And 2nd Banner. please comment under the picture to the one you like more.
dclairmont commented…
I like this one more, it looks soooooo amazing! over a year ago
sweetie-94 commented…
I love both of them, but this one is my favorite over a year ago
heart
Why I love Snow White:

I actually hated Snow White for a long time as a child and it has nothing to do with her movie or voice, it's actually a terrible childish reason I didn't like her because of her hair! I know I know, thats so stupid and I agree! Anyways this is about why I love her and she just brings a smile to my face And her song "With a Smile and a Song" Is one of my favorites if you look at the lyrics I guarantee it'll bring a smile to your face as well.
I don't know for which banner to vote. I actually like the empty corner, the problem is that the picture with her name isn't centralized in that one. So I'll vote for the second banner.
smile
Ok, so the banner we chose is number 2 (even if Teresa vote for banner number 3, 2 will still win because it has 2 votes). I'll probably change my drawing, though, and make something with a pencil instead of doing it in a computer. But maybe.
big smile
I posted Team Snow White's article: link
Great! over a year ago
Alright guysss, NEXT CHALLENGE!

Everyone read this article as an example: link

So basically, ever member of the team posts their rankings (not including Anna/Elsa) and a short description as to why you place them there, you average the results, and there you go! So let's goo! Good luck guys :3
Here are my rankings, I'll give descriptions later//

1. Aurora
2. Pocahontas
3. Snow White
4. Anna
5. Merida
6. Cinderella
7. Elsa
8. Jasmine
9. Tiana
10. Mulan
11. Rapunzel
12. Belle
13. Ariel
1. Cinderella
2. Belle
3. Snow White
4. Jasmine
5. Rapunzel/ Aurora (tie)
6. Ariel
7. Tiana
8. Pocahontas
9. Merida
10. Mulan

I'll also give my descriptions later (probably next week).
1. Snow White (I love pretty much everything about her)
2. Anna (I love how fearless and determinded she is)
3. Rapunzel (I love her creativity)
4. Aurora (I love her femenime personality)
5. Belle (I love that she's an unjudgemental person)
6. Ariel (I love her personality)
7. Cinderella (I love how hopeful and patient she is)
8. Jasmine (I love that she speaks her mind)
9. Elsa (I love that she's a tragic character)
10. Merida (I love her development from being angry on her mother to show that she really loves her mother)
11. Tiana (I love her determination)
12. Pocahontas (I love that she's both immature yet mature)
13. Mulan (I love how clumsy she is in the beginning of the movie, but as the movie progresses she becomes less interesting which is why she's my least favorite, but I do like her)
You can find my descriptions here: link
Actually, Anna and Elsa are included :)
Well, ok, here are their placements:

6. Anna - I love Anna's optimism, dream of love and how she never gives up on her sister. I also love how bubbly and awkward she is.
7. Elsa - I love Elsa for her selflessness and how she struggles to hide with her powers and her internal conflicts, living in fear of hurting somebody. I also love her playful side and her regality.
Okay all I need now is iHyrule's rankings and once I have that I'll average the scores and find out what the order is, than hopefully someone can make pictures? If not, I can just use screencaps. Sooo yeah
I messaged her. Well, I tried making a Cinderella collage with your rankings, but I didn't go exactly well (some of our names got cut in the pixlr editor's collage format) and I'm so indecisive about how I want the effects to be. I can try again, though. over a year ago
Ok, what do you think? We can add iHyrule's ranking and the average ranking once we know it.
Ok, what do you think? We can add iHyrule's ranking and the average ranking once we know it.
dclairmont commented…
I really love it! The only thing I'd change is the sequel shots since she's sooo much prettier in the original, but still really amazing! over a year ago
^Thanks. About the sequel: I agree, but some people like her looks better in the sequel, and I like that movie, so... over a year ago
Snow White: sorry the colors doesn't look that right in some images. I left the average ranking in blank, because I don't know how Dylan is doing the math. I used iPiccy for the font.

EDIT: Updated with average ranking.
Snow White: sorry the colors doesn't look that right in some images. I left the average ranking in bl
blush
Sorry I accidentally put my list on "Fanpop's favorite Princess 2014" instead of here: I'll just copy and paste it.

Elsa and Anna are included right?
13)Tiana(What I like most about Tiana is she is a dreamer like the other princess' except she dreams for success!)
12)Merida (I have always found it hard to like Merida because she is just so different from the others)
11)Anna(Oh Anna, what can i say I loved her as a character so much I loved that she loved her sister so much even tho Elsa never showed she cared back, but what bothers me about her is she choose Hans over Kristoff. And only after Hans revealed himself and Olaf told her then she was like "OMG I love kristoff!" end rant.)
10)Belle( I never ever in my life understood the big appeal to Belle to me she was just boring, but now I'm older and rewatched it and I love how she is!)
9)Mulan(Mulan! She's amazing a true hero and I think she is a great role model for many teens who are struggling to find themselves)
8)Aurora(Oh Sweet Briar Rose! When I was younger I was obsessed with her! But only because she was so beautiful I just loved her hair and her dress, but now she's gone lower on my list because beauty doesn't get you far on my list)
7)Cinderella(Cindyrella! Thats how I like to pronounce it sometimes and she is just so graceful and I love her sassyness when she talks about the stepsisters.)
6)Elsa( The newest addition to my list! I am struggling to put her in my top 5 but I just don't think its gonna happen for a while.)
5)Jasmine(Jasmine baddest B In the line up like she is just so strong and outspoken she is the human Ariel! Longing for a new world.)
4)Rapunzel( Rapunzel recently got into my top 5 and its because of Frozen after I watched it I got a huge urge to rewatch Tangled and now I love Tangled so much more it moved up 6 spot and is now my #1 fav DP movie...yeah I'm weird.)
3)Pocahontas(Poca~She is my spirit animal she is just so amazing and she fights for what she believes in, and even when her father told her she was going to be married to kocoum she didn't believe that was her destiny and anyone else would have accepted in a heartbeat.)
2)Ariel(Ariel she and my #1 Princess they can make me happy in a snap if I ever have a terrible day or a day where i'm thinking about my future and start to stress out all I have to do is google Ariel things and I just instantly get better, I have more reason's but I don't wanna drag this on forever.)
1)Snow White(The Fairest In My List! Snow White the apple in my disney life! Ugh I just love her so much she is amazing and it really bothers me how under appreciated she is like people hate on her for letting the old hag in the cottage but rewatch that scene and look at what happens! the hag got attacked and snow helped her and then the hag basically used that for her advantage and demanded to be taken inside the house, ok done ranting!)
Cinderella's collage, updated with iHyrule's ranking and the average ranking:
Cinderella's collage, updated with iHyrule's ranking and the average ranking:
Oh, I wrote score instead of ranking. I'm so sorry! over a year ago
Okay, I'll go and do the averages right away! :D
Great! over a year ago