Disney Princess I don't get something

mergirl13 posted on Feb 12, 2014 at 05:47AM
Why did the stepsisters get mad at Cinderella for using their beads and sash for her dress, when they said that they didn't want them?

Disney Princess 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago emerald_32 said…
I'm guessing because, it's still their property. But also it's maybe because they wouldn't want her to go to the ball.
I'm retarded with these answers.
over a year ago shanyuisboss said…
They were jealous of her and they wanted to find excuses to get mad at her and make her misrable. They wanted every reason for her not to go to the ball because they knew she was more beautiful.
MacytheStrange commented…
Ja. That. over a year ago
coolsinger198 commented…
yes exactly i hate drizella. but not anastaasia because she was nice after the first movie. over a year ago
over a year ago Silverrose1991 said…
Because they don't want her to outshine themselves in anything, most of all in the presence of the Prince. They are mean, cruel, spoiled girls who were raised to hate and bully anyone who is better than them.
over a year ago prussiaducky said…
UGH SAME!!!!!

I have so many somethings I don't get it's ridiculous
over a year ago Tygers_Eye said…
Because they're selfish. Even when people don't want something, they tend to get possessive as soon as they see that someone ELSE wants it. It's human nature. It happens with children, dogs, cats, etc. all the time. They have a toy they never want to play with, then as soon as they see someone else pick it up, suddenly they want it back.