Disney Princess Ask a character why?

princecatcher93 posted on Jan 16, 2014 at 03:43AM
Started by SweetPea2007

"I have an Idea for a new game of sorts:

1. Let's pretend the characters in the Princess movies are real and that we can ask them questions.

2. First person thinks of a character and asks them anything:
ex. Cinderella why didn't you run away sooner?

3. the next person pretends they are that character and answers the way they think that character would answer. Then they ask another character a question:
ex. Cinderella: I did not want to leave my family home to those horrible women and I had no where else to go, I have no one (*sob*)

Flynn who were you selling the crown to?

4. Those are the rules to the game, but if you have questions just ask. I just made it up so I can tweek the rules if need be. I think the answers shall be interesting and this could be a lot of fun!

I will go first and ask a question and then the next person will answer as _______ and then they will ask a character a question." Her words not mind.

link

Disney Princess 38 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago princecatcher93 said…
First Question
Merida what was your opinion about your DP redesign Drama?
over a year ago MacytheStrange said…
Ack, as long as I only 'afta wear it on special occasions, what's the real harm?

Snow White, do you get into fights with any of the other Princesses?
over a year ago Silverrose1991 said…
Oh, never! I hate it when people fight, and I always try to make peace when there is trouble between the girls. My gooseberry pies work miracles!

Aurora, what is your response to the people who say you have no personality?
... ROBOT AURORA HAS TAKEN OVER. HAIL THE MOTHERSH--
Hush, Merida, this is my question to answer! Oh, well, they can think what they choose, I suppose...

Tiana, how do you get along with the others?
Honey, I get along with everyone just fine as long as they mind their own business. There are some crazy girls here, but you're looking at Charlotte La Bouff's best friend.

Lumiere, do you plan to someday marry Babette?
over a year ago mhs1025 said…
I do, Madam!

Anna and Elsa, how do y'all feel about becoming princesses? (Thanks for starting this up again, Princecatcher93!)
princecatcher93 commented…
Your welcome I missed this game. over a year ago
over a year ago coolsinger198 said…
Elsa, do you eventually want to get married and find a husband?
Megara, do you feel that you and Hercules were meant to be and that is why it didn't work out with your last boyfriend?
mhs1025 commented…
You were supposed to answer my question before you asked yours. over a year ago
over a year ago prussiaducky said…
Ugh true love? How cliche, but wonder boy...he's something more, he wouldn't toss up and turn down and screw around with my drunken heart no matter what, Herc brought me from the lows that man took me to. Lets just say Herc's....different

Rapunzel, how do you feel about men who only tinkle in the woods?
Ewww... Disgusting! Eugene is a gentleman, he would never do that. Wouldn't you, Eugene?
Eugene: Eh... sure, blondie!

Cinderella, do you forgive your stepfamily?
over a year ago dee389 said…
Cinderella: We must forgive and forget!

Anna and Elsa: Do you know the Pevensie siblings?
over a year ago cuteasprincie said…
No...

Mulan,are you happy with Shang?
Yes

To all the DP: I heard that you all have recently been to Malaysia, how was it?
Yes! I couldn't be happier, although he can be a bit serious... actually, my friend Pocahontas thinks I should dump him for that reason! I'm not going to though.

Esmeralda, how do you and the other heroines feel about being excluded from the line up?
All the DP's: It was great! We had so much fun!

Esmeralda: JUSTICE! WE WON'T ACCEPT BEING TREATED LIKE GARBAGE WHILE OUR SISTERS HAVE PREVILEGES ABOVE US!
Jane: Actually, I don't really mind it...
Esmeralda: YES,YOU DO!

Jasmine, did the Genie bring you a souvenir from his travels?
over a year ago Shiki_Otherside said…
Jasmine: He did! He brought me a moonstone necklace, European tea, and Rajah a girlfriend!

Ariel, who is your favorite and least favorite princess in the line up?

My least favorite... Tiana. I love her, of course, but she can be such a stick in the mud sometimes! Like Sebastian.

My favorite, Oh my Gosh, my best friends are Rapunzel, Snow White and Anna. But I also love very much Cinderella and Merida.

Belle, did you and your prince tell the villagers about the spell?
over a year ago CRaZy_rawR said…
Why, we wanted more than that provincial life and boring, same old villagers. We didn't tell them a peep after they tried to invade Beast's castle. Now, can I get back to my reading.

Rapunzel, do you believe you are the smartest princess?
last edited over a year ago
Nah. Jasmine and Mulan are smarter than me.
Jasmine: But only you can chart stars.
Mulan: And make candles. It's very hard, I'm horrible at it.
Rapunzel: Eh... I guess so. But I still think you girls are smarter than me.

Snow White, did you notice the change in the princess formula through each generation? How do you feel about it?
Snow White: I think that the princesses become more independent and active with every generation and I think that it's lovely! It's upsetting that I didn't get to take on a more heroine role during my movie, but I think the princess formula starting with a princess whose qualities include care, optimism, and love depict the time in which princesses were thought to be like. And being a mother to 7 dwarves, each with an exaggerated flaw is no easy task! And I still got to sing the most songs out of every Disney Princess :)

Belle, if you didn't marry Prince Adam, which prince would you choose to be your husband?
None. Adam is the love of my life, and no one else. Are you trying to get me in trouble with the other princesses, mademoiselle?

Tiana, how is business going?
over a year ago prussiaducky said…
It's the bees knees, no other bell in the south has a business quite like mine! Me and Naveen even ordered a new big ol' crystal chandelier, which is sure to light this place even more than before!

Ariel, do you often see your father?
prussiaducky commented…
After the end of the movie I mean over a year ago
over a year ago zikkiforever said…
Well I am more mature than I was before, but I have Melody. I try and see him often, maybe twice every few months. It is not as easy as it used to be to see him. Luckily, the merpeople and humans are closer now so if I can't see him, he will see me. Being a mother changed me really, but you can't go back what is in the past is in the past

I think Ariel matured with Melody.

Tiana, if you wants turned into a frog what animal would you want to be turned into?Random I know
Tiana: Hmmm, nice question sweetie! I think pretty much ANY animal would be better than a frog! Maybe a rat because Ratatouille starred Remy who was able to cook.

Jasmine, where do you and Aladdin travel the most often on your magic carpet?
Everywhere! France, Italy, Spain, China, Greece, Brazil, Canada... You name it!

Pocahontas, are you with John Smith or John Rolfe?
Pocahontas: John Smith, please don't count the sequel, I'm begging you!

To all the Princesses: What is your favourite Malaysian food?
Snow White: Grumpy just loves Ais kacang!
Cinderella: My step sisters force me to make them soto, and there's never any left over for me.
Aurora:Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...wait what?
Ariel: Any, I just love using dinglehoppers!
Belle: Kaya toast! Mrs. Potts is to die for!
Jasmine: Aladdin took me on a date the other day, and we had mee rubus! I loved it!
Pocahontas: I've never been anywhere but my native land. So I have never tried it.
Mulan: Nasi dagang. It's popular in Thailand!
Tiana: Why would I eat food from anyone else, when clearly I'm the best chef, sugar plum.
Rapunzel: I triedchar siu yesterday......BEST DAY EVER
Anna: I never had it before, I should try it, so should Kristoff, so should Elsa, they would love it, it would be AMAZING, I want to eat it now!!! Now I'm so pumped!!! DON'T KNOW IF I'M ELATED OR GASSY, BUT I'M SOMEWHERE IN THAT ZONE.
Elsa: I think a chef we have foreign trades made it for me before. I didn't like it but, conceal, don't feel don't let it show.
Merida: I'm not eh bIG faan of that kand of foood. I prefer staaple foods. If yee didn't eat Malaysian food ya wouldn't have a favorite...would j'eh?

Ariel, how do you feel when people tell you that you gave up your family for a guy?
Ariel: They're just pathetic people with no lives!

To all the Princesses: Is it true that dee389 is your goddaughter????
(?)

Snow White: Oh dee389 is a sweetie. She may not my really goddaughter, since I am only 14 but that cute little girl feels like one to me. Always an open family with me.

Cindy: Indeed she is. Charming was well so charming when he met me, so straight away he introduced me to dee389 and before you could say bibity bobity boo she was my goddaughter

Aurora: I been a sleep of a long time what have I missed? You better ask Philip

Ariel: I been living under the sea for most of my life what do ya think?

Belle: I think I read an online book about her or something online. Technology these days so strange. Anyway the online book was quite interesting, but I never met dee389. I wouldn't mind her a mine though.

Jasmine: Oh no she isn't... Never met her. I am only young so...yeah. I am a princess! Beat that.

Pocahontas: People are like the wind, they all are different and there differences are like the colours of a rainbow. Dee389 is one colour what can not be mixed with mine. She is like a purple which is a bright colours which represents her bubbly side. I am a green what shows my nature half. Purple and green can not be mixed without getting a muddy brown. So being as we can never meet it is untrue

Mulan: She is good soldier. Not anyway are we connected though. I was bit busy saving china not time for talking with people. Never met any relative of hers so you know...

Tiana: Look at Ariel's reply and try being a frog for size.

Punzie: Locked in a tower here, search for parents, dating a thief you know that makes me too busy to be dee389's godmother.

Anna: Long story, but the short version no. I could if been.

Elsa: I had some bad blood with her so what is in the past is in the past. Let it go already.

To All: If you HAVE to steal another princess' life whose would it be and why?
The DP: We don't mind all of them anyway!

The DP: If you were to choose a favourite boy-band, who is it? The Backstreet Boys, Westlife, One Direction???
Snow White: Well those bands has such violent music at times. Those horrid noises are no way singing in harmony. If I had to I suppose I would have to settle on that mcladybug band.
Me:*cough cough* fly
Snow White: They are called fly? What abomination of a name is that? Can't I just choose my animals, which help about? The new and old bands are, excuse my language, a bunch of apples!
Me: We will just move on.

Cinderella: Oh Take That is my sort of band. They are just so 'in with it' as the kids say. Don't tell Charming, but I find Gary even more charming! Shhhhhhh!!!!!!
Charming: Cindy I was just coming to tell you the dining hall has been prepared and I hear of a man called Bary! Do you want a divorce! Whatever Gus says I never ate that last pie you made for him. Have you already filed for a divorce? Oh dear, Anastasia get that bibity bobity on and pretend be Cindy again my dad will be furious.
Anastasia: On it!
Tremaine: Oh no you don't! Give me that wand! *turns Cindy into a parrot* Ha Cindy want a cracker?
Charming: Is it legal to keep your wife as a parrot so she won't remarry?
Tremaine: Only in the land of Oz
Charming: Bye then *packs bags*
Tremaine: Idiot!
Parrot Cindy: For the record I said Gary.
Me: We will leave it there.

Aurora: I am a fan of those Wanted fellas. They are just like "You do-o-o-on't know you don't know your beautiful," and I am like "I know it but haven't looked in a mirror since I been asleep," they just so get me!
Me:You mean one direction, with Harry in that scumbag who cheated on Tay for no reason. He is pure evil! *laughs evilly*
Aurora: Talk about cray cray

Ariel:I like that 1D group and know their name! *cough cough Aurora*. Want to know a fact? I am related to Niall. My cousin is Ivory the leprechaun and her mum's (my Aunty) 4th cousin is Niall. His DNA got messed up and isn't a leprechaun though. So yeah.

Belle: That ghost buster band. They rock. I love my book, but hey the beast is into that stuff. I read all about them online, same things as in a book you know? Tecno stuff these days are very enlightening.
Me:You mean the songs from the movie or busted?
Belle: That one was goes 'who are ya going to call? Busted! Who are ya going to call? Busted. Something strange in the neighbourhood'
Me: What you put the word busted in the band, and just made it all up! Why don't DPs know there bands?

Jasmine:Backstreet boys. Short and sweet. I just like them OK?

Poca: I only like girl bands really. Girl power. I like The Saturdays for girl groups category. I just connect with them. I just have a strong bond with them.

Mulan: No time for music these days. I am way to busy you know with general stuff like I don't know saving China. Just the usual.

Tiana: Westlife! They are just different from the rest.

Rapunzel:I like one direction too. Especially that one with the curly hair-Harry. Oh just so dreamy.
Flynn:Like me. Obviously I am more dreamy
Rapunzel:*Stares at him for ten minutes* Meh until Harry proposes you will do. You are ok ya know, nobody can live up to his standards I suppose. Well I got a dream.*starts singing I got a dream*
Me: Punzie you will drop on my list if you like Harry. He broke Tay Tay's heart.
Punzie: Find I like Louis instead then *crosses fingers*

Anna:What Punzie said, but I prefer Zayn that man is just so hot! Engaged or not I will put a ring on it. *starts singing single ladies*. Kristoff is nice, but Zayn is beyond that. Don't tell him.

Elsa: None. They all such immature bands with unruly music. I much prefer the high standards of Idnina Menzel compared to band. She is pure genius.
Me: I wonder why you would say that.

All: Who is your fave female solo artist?

Snow White: Does Maria Callas counts?

Cinderella: Well, definitely Sarah Brightman!

Aurora: I'm with Snow White on this question!

Ariel: Britney Spears!!!

Belle: Christina Aguilera!

Jasmine: Lea Salonga and Charice

Pocahontas: Susan Boyle, her voice rocks!

Mulan: Jackie Evancho, her version on my signature song is amazing!

Tiana: Sarah Brightman too!

Merida: The Celtic Woman!!!

Anna: Well, hard for me to choose, but I'll go for Colbie Caillat.

Elsa: I love anything classical-pop like the rest of my princess friends, so it will Jackie Evancho!

To all the DP: Have you been to the Czech Republic? If so, which part is it?
No, we never have been there, but we wish we can go soon.

Snow White, do you visit the Dwarfs often?
Snow White: I do! I bake for them thrice a week and I insist that they move into the Castle with me, but they kindly refuse every time.

Ariel, is Ursula your aunt?
Ariel: What? Of course not!
*King Triton suddenly rises out of the sea*
Triton: Ariel, I have something to tell you that I never told any of your sisters: Ursula... she is my sister.
Ariel: What? No, no I can't believe it! Say it isn't true, Daddy, say! *She runs away crying*

Aurora, do your aunts still live at the cottage?
Aurora: Yes

To all the DP: Have you seen Les Miserables??? If so, what is your favourite song?
Snow White: I haven't seen it. It looks too scary!

Cinderella: Yes, my favorite song is 'Castle On A Cloud'.

Aurora: Ah, yes! My favorite song is 'I Saw Him Once'.

Ariel: Yeah, I've seen that! My favorite song has got to be 'Every Day'.

Belle: Oh yes, I love that movie! My favorite song is 'A Little Fall of Rain'.

Jasmine: I've seen it, but I really like a lot of the songs! Hmm, I thought Poca was the indecisive one...

Pocahontas: I AM the indecisive one, I can't decide either!

Mulan: I think it would be 'I Dreamed A Dream'.

Tiana: Yep, my favorite is the one Mulan said! That or 'Look Down'.

Rapunzel: Hmm... I love a lot of the songs! But my favorite is 'One Day More'.

Merida: Ah, it'd 'ave tah be 'Do You Hear The People Sing'!

Anna: 'A Heart Full of Love', I think...

Elsa: Oh, I don't know. I like that movie quite a lot though.

All the DPs: If you had to kick one Princess out of the line up, who would each of you pick? You have to answer!
Snow White: You cruel cruel person. I adore every princess and I refuse to answer.
Me:You have too.
Snow White: Oh dear then forgive me for this dearly, but my darling Cinderella would be kicked out if I had the choice and HAD to pick. Mostly because I was the first princess, but little Cinderella came and took the spotlight. You say disney somebody said Cinderella. We all know she was Walt's favourite. I should of been his. Oh I am going on one aren't I? Cindy please I would just like to be recognised more . Sorry so much.

Cinderella:I have too? I suppose then Merida, because her mum only wanted what was best for her. Merida didn't at least give her mum a fair enough chance, she done the things she was asked yet never gave them enough effort. I had a abusive step family and lost my dad, how do you think I felt? She should be lucky. I am sorry if we all can't be part of the modern era and have gadgets galore. (Remember this is Cindy's thoughts NOT mine)

Aurora:Ariel. Since, she had so much freedom which I never had. She didn't have to have a stupid curse. She lost her voice, but at least she was awake long enough. Ariel is who I wish I was. I disrespect what she done, she left her dad, never thought things through but she still had some adventure. If she is gone, I could possibly get a bit more attention. Cause she got this amazing backstory the attention is on her,

Me: That is interesting Aurora, I never knew how you felt.
Ariel: YOU! I was waiting you side for my turn and you call me? I am sorry if Walt gave me a personality!
Aurora:I HAD to choose. I had no choice.
Ariel: You answered quicker than the others though.
Me: Break up ladies. MacyTheStrange caused this so get her. Now Aurora out, Ariel answer.
Ariel:FINE bossy. Aurora cause she is snotty, bratty, nasal voice, boring, has no personality, think she is awesome, clueless and gullible,

Belle:I would prefer not to say.
Me: You have too.
Belle:B-b-but ? Fine. Jasmine. She is too sassy really. I just am not a fan of rebellion, sassiness ect. Sorry Jaz,

Jasmine:Elsa cause she I a bit too bossy and mature for my taste,

Pocahonats:Mulan since we don't exactly see eye to eye. It causes a lt of fight. Cindy will stick up for me, Jasmien will stick up for Mulan. It would be much easier without her. Sorry Mulan.

Mulan: Anna only and only cause she thinks life is a game. Doesn't take life serious.

Tiana:Belle can be a bit long winded at times. I wouldn't want to get rid of her, but...

Rapunzel:Tiana is too hardworking and needs a bit more excitement in her life. I still would prefer her to be in the lineup.

Merida: That lassy Snow is way over sweet. She is like a gumdrop with too much sugar. She can be a wee bit annoying ya know. It is like she is this perfect princess with too high standards. In fact I take that back, she is more than a wee bit annoying,

Anna: Call me mean, but Elsa. She is a queen so shouldn't be apart of the lineup.

Elsa:Rapunzel is like another sister. She can just be a bit immature. I would like if she was not part of this lineup.

Remember these are the princesses opinions not mine.

All:Who is your favourite fanpopper from this spot?
Shiki_Otherside commented…
I was dying at the Aurora and Ariel part hahahahahahaha! GREAT job! over a year ago
DP: It's gotta be dee389, she is a very interesting and friendly person!

Cinderella: Do you know who Queen Victoria is?