Disney Princess Ariel Support

carrieicecream posted on Dec 30, 2013 at 08:13PM
Since there is already a Tangled support team, I thought I'd also make an Ariel one, since she seems to be getting lots of negative comments...

Anyway, whoever wants to join is welcome!

The team so far:
carrieicecream
Silverrose1991
THEDisneyFreak

RECRUIT NEW MEMBERS WOO HOO!!!!!
Since there is already a Tangled support team, I thought I'd also make an Ariel one, since she seems
last edited on Dec 30, 2013 at 08:39PM

Disney Princess 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Silverrose1991 said…
I would like to be a part of team! Ariel is getting much hate lately, and it for the most part is undeserved.
last edited over a year ago
carrieicecream commented…
Yes, I'll add you! over a year ago
over a year ago THEDisneyFreak said…
Meh. I'm in the middle of writing an article for her support.
Awesome :) Would you like to join the team? over a year ago
THEDisneyFreak commented…
YAH. over a year ago
YESSH over a year ago
over a year ago THEDisneyFreak said…
She so pretty.
last edited over a year ago
She so pretty.
Silverrose1991 commented…
Well, yes, but I don't think we should use her looks to defend her. over a year ago
It's is true though, she's grogeous over a year ago
dclairmont commented…
I love this picture! I wish she looked like that the entire movie! over a year ago
over a year ago Silverrose1991 said…
I'm thinking of write a "In Defense of Ariel" article. I have some (at least, I think so) good points and my article In Defense of the Classic Princesses was quite sucessful.

Also, I want to share: link
I love defending Ariel articles :) over a year ago
And THANK YOU for that link! They make excellent points, especially about Triton's double standard and Ariel & Eric's compatibility. over a year ago
THEDisneyFreak commented…
Oh, I kinda already started writing my own, do you want to team up? over a year ago
Silverrose1991 commented…
^Maybe. I have to structure my points first, though. over a year ago
over a year ago carrieicecream said…
I think anyone who hates Ariel from just watching the movie needs to see the TV series. They're a big reason why she's my favorite princess.

It really expands on her good qualities. In this episode(below) she helps a deaf/mute girl realize that she doesn't need to be able to sing, and that Ariel doesn't need to be able to dance in order to make their dreams come true! They can find other ways to express themselves. This episode and many others really stand out as proof that Ariel in fact is a rather selfless girl.
I think anyone who hates Ariel from just watching the movie needs to see the TV series. They're a big
over a year ago carrieicecream said…
Here is the amazing article written by the amazing Ariel support team members: THEDisneyFreak and Silverrose1991. Thanks for writing this guys! Y'all make excellent points.

link
over a year ago LupinPrincess said…
I'm already in the Merida Support group but Ariel is just number 2 on my list, still much love for her!
Do you want to join? :) You can be on both groups, I'm also on the Tangled Support group. over a year ago
over a year ago LibelluleBleu said…
Can I join ? :3
over a year ago anonheart998 said…
I'd love to join! :)