Disney Princess Team Rapunzel!

disneygirl7 posted on Nov 12, 2013 at 02:45AM
Hi everyone! This is the Forum for Team Rapunzel.Here, we'll discuss what we'll do for the challenges and requirements each week. All people in Team Rapunzel should only be posting here. That doesn't mean that others are left out, or that you can't join. If you have any questions or would like to join our team you may ask GreatLance_30. link

Team Name: The Glowing Lights
Team Mottoes:
"All good things come to those who wait."
"Let our power shine"

Team Rapunzel Members:
princecatcher93
Anglica_AW
Shiki_Otherside
disneygirl7
THEDisneyFreak

Leader:
disneygirl7

Vice Leader:
princecatcher93

Current Task:
Choose a team name, make a banner, drawing, choose a motto and write an article. Also, remember to post a few reasons why you love Rapunzel.

SCOREBOARD:
Team Mulan- 50 points
Team Aurora- 50 points
Team Cinderella- 100 points
Team Belle- 50 points
Team Tiana- 50 points
Team Rapunzel- 50 points
Team Merida- 50 points

Currently in the Lead: Team Cinderella

Have Fun!!!
Hi everyone! This is the Forum for Team Rapunzel.Here, we'll discuss what we'll do for the challenges
last edited on Jan 01, 2014 at 08:15PM

Disney Princess 38 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago disneygirl7 said…
I created this so I won't have to keep asking princecatcher93 to edit her forum. Anyways, here are the nine icons submitted. Please vote your favourite.
I created this so I won't have to keep asking princecatcher93 to edit her forum. Anyways, here are th
over a year ago Angelica_AW said…
If we're allow to vote for our own icons, then number 1. If not, than number.8. :)
disneygirl7 commented…
Thanks for voting! over a year ago
over a year ago GossipSnake said…
I want to join the Team Rapunzel. Can I? :3
disneygirl7 commented…
Yes! over a year ago
disneygirl7 commented…
But make sure you will be active! over a year ago
GossipSnake commented…
Of course I would. over a year ago
over a year ago princecatcher93 said…
I'm back, 8 or 9 for me.
disneygirl7 commented…
over a year ago genresavvy333 said…
9 is the best. I think?
disneygirl7 commented…
Okay, guys, make sure you make Favorite this Forum and add to your updates, that way we won't fall behind.
last edited over a year ago
disneygirl7 commented…
Yes, that's right! over a year ago
Okay, so let's start with the name. princecatcher93 suggested "The Glowing Lights" any other suggestions?
Shiki_Otherside commented…
I think "The Glowing Lights" is very cute! over a year ago
disneygirl7 commented…
^ Me too! over a year ago
over a year ago Shiki_Otherside said…
If room becomes available let me know, I really want to join Team Rapunzel!
disneygirl7 commented…
You are able to join Team Rapunzel now! over a year ago
Great_Lance30 says we might be writing an article as well, we will be having a vote among the team leaders to decide whether the next contest is:
A: Banner
B: Article
C: Drawing
The results aren't in yet, but I will notify this forum when the contest has been decided.
Okay what's the next contest?
Results are in.
Take which spot you would like to be in. Only 2 spots available for each group you'd like to be in.
- Banner

- Drawing (any theme. be creative)

- 1 or 2 people can writes the article representing the Team (The Team's name, Team's motto, why they love Rapunze;, etc.). That person also has to include the banner and the drawing in the article. p.s. that person also has to put the Team's icon at the top image section of the article.

Let's make the Deadline (On picking what you want) by Friday Night at 11:59 pm final timezone in the world that is in that time. Okay?
disneygirl7 commented…
Great! I call banner! I can write the article also, if everyone is busy. Or I can write it with you! The deadline is fine. Everyone else agrees, right? over a year ago
princecatcher93 commented…
Also we need a motto so think if over. I can do article also. over a year ago
Is the drawing a physical drawing, that the person would have to draw, scan and upload? Does it just have to relate to Rapunzel/Tangled?
Has to be related to Rapunzel and has to be your own. But they would have to do all of that. over a year ago
I'm not the best artist but if no one else claims it by 12:00pm tomorrow, I will do it and have it sent it by the deadline :) over a year ago
12:00pm eastern over a year ago
This is my sketch, if you guys like it I'll clean up the edges and shading, scan it and upload it tonight, if you don't no problem
This is my sketch, if you guys like it I'll clean up the edges and shading, scan it and upload it ton
And here's the finished product
And here's the finished product
My concept was kind of a more modern Rapunzel, I modified her look and she and the tower is square instead of round. She makes paintings that aren't sketches on the walls.
disneygirl7 commented…
It's alright, BTW it looks awesome, WAY better than mine! over a year ago
Okay, I was thinking for the article, we each can add somethings that we love about Rapunzel. So it can be a group article.
disneygirl7 commented…
That's a good idea! But who'll be writing the article? Any volunteers? If not, I can do it. over a year ago
Well, if you're doing the banner, I can do the article. That way we each have something to do. Hopefully the rest of the team comes back soon. over a year ago
Angelica_AW commented…
I can help with the article. But that's all I can do. I don't draw (can't) and I don't know how to make banners. over a year ago
So let's all just post a couple things that we love about Rapunzel in the forum (Over the next week) and then we'll just figure out who post the article but after we have everything else.
disneygirl7 commented…
Aren't you posting the article? And I'll post the banner here after I'm done. I'm bad at making them, but I love making them. over a year ago
Well I think everyone wants to post it but I can because I'll have time. over a year ago
disneygirl7 commented…
Oh, okay. over a year ago
I love Rapunzel because she's so sweet and determined, and she's also very charming. She never fails to amuse me and I enjoy every moment that she's onscreen.
Motto Idea one: All Good Things come to those who wait.
Motto Idea Two: I see the Lights
Motto Idea Three: When will my/our life/lives begin
Motto Idea Four: Let our power shine (Not from the movie but we're powerful right?)
Motto Idea Five: BEST DAY EVER!!!
I love every single one of these...omg over a year ago
disneygirl7 commented…
They're all great! My favourite ones are number one and four though. over a year ago
I love rapunzel because she is a spirited, smart, kind, playful and a very adventurous girl. A bit naive but stand up for herself and her friends and she can pack a punch with her handy pan. Oh and i really like motto idea three!
I love Rapunzel because she's a modern take on the traditional Disney Princess, and she is the first Princess to have magical powers. She is naive and innocent and not afraid to take risks. She's full of love and has so much of it to share.
genresavvy333 commented…
That too! over a year ago
Okay, as soon as we have the banner, I can post the article
Oh, sorry about that, I'll have it for you in a few seconds, I just need to make a few finishing touches.
Oh, sorry about that, I'll have it for you in a few seconds, I just need to make a few finishing touc
I forgive both you and the cat. over a year ago
disneygirl7 commented…
Lol, thank you :) over a year ago
Done! Is the size okay?
Done! Is the size okay?
I don't know...I think it's should be the normal size of the banners we make for icon contests. over a year ago
Beautiful! over a year ago
disneygirl7 commented…
Yeah, because the thing is, I actually didn't use a normal online photo editor. I used this banner maker thing, so I don't know the actual size of the collages we make for the icon contests. over a year ago
Couple things before I post a screencap of the article (I don't want to post the article without you guys seeing it first).
1) We need to vote for a motto. Here they are again or if you have better ones just say in the comment.
Motto Idea one: All Good Things come to those who wait.
Motto Idea Two: I see the Lights
Motto Idea Three: When will my/our life/lives begin
Motto Idea Four: Let our power shine (Not from the movie but we're powerful right?)
Motto Idea Five: BEST DAY EVER!!!

2) Team Name. Was it going to be the Glowing Lights?

3) I wanted to make a collage of the user icons of everyone knows who's on our team. If you want to have a different icon then you do now just change it and let me know, if you don't let me know by 12/4/13 if you like that idea or not then I won't do it.

4) That is all and if you want to say more about what you love about Rapunzel kept posting it.
1) I think I like four best. And it helps us feel united as a team. 2) The Glowing Lights is really cute, and I'm fine with it, but whatever the team wants is fine with me. 3) This is a really good idea!! Very creative and will help us one up the other teams. over a year ago
disneygirl7 commented…
Motto one or four is fine by me. The Glowing Lights is a good name! Wait, after you make the collage we can't change our icons? over a year ago
So we're going with number one. We're now the Glower Lights. You can change you icon back to anything, what I mean by it is if you want a Rapunzel icon as the one for the collage, you can change the user icon you have now or post the icon you want in the forum. So I can get to it. over a year ago
So yeah guys just post the icon you want in the article in our forum or I'll take the icon you have now or make you one
So yeah guys just post the icon you want in the article in our forum or I'll take the icon you have n
YAY WE MADE IT UP TO PAGE 2 over a year ago
Wooohoo! Page 2 HYPE!! over a year ago
You could use this one princecatcher
You could use this one princecatcher
Take this for mine:
Take this for mine:
disneygirl7 commented…
Our team motto is motto number one, right? over a year ago
I'll use both one and four. over a year ago
disneygirl7 commented…
One and four? over a year ago
It was the ones everyone liked. over a year ago
Here's my icon for the collage. Isn't it just cool?
Here's my icon for the collage. Isn't it just cool?
No wait it's this one. My brother messed with my computer. Sorry about that.
No wait it's this one. My brother messed with my computer. Sorry about that.
disneygirl7 commented…
It's really nice! over a year ago
genresavvy333 commented…
Thanks! over a year ago
Is the deadline for everything tomorrow?
disneygirl7 commented…
You mean the article? I don't know... the other teams haven't posted yet either. over a year ago
I'm almost done with it! over a year ago
Here is the collage! I put your username on each icon.
Here is the collage! I put your username on each icon.
disneygirl7 commented…
It looks very good! :) over a year ago
genresavvy333 commented…
<3 Pretty over a year ago
Nice job princecatcher! Looks great! over a year ago
over a year ago THEDisneyFreak said…
I want to be on team Rapunzel
disneygirl7 commented…
You do? Okay! But make sure you'll be active! Remember to check this forum regularily over a year ago
Welcome!! over a year ago
Game on Guys!!
Our new Theme song
disneygirl7 commented…
XD over a year ago
Love it haha! over a year ago
princecatcher93, are you done the article?
Almost...how do you think I should start it? I have everything but the beginning. over a year ago
disneygirl7 commented…
Uhh.... just say what this article is for, what it includes and stuff. over a year ago
^Okay! I think I'm going to post it day before the deadline with all the other articles getting put up. I don't want us to get lost in the mix. over a year ago
Could Jennifer could you post a Rapunzel icon so we can add you to the team collage? Article almost done.
THEDisneyFreak commented…
I'll try to, if I can. My iPad is a bit glitchy. over a year ago
over a year ago THEDisneyFreak said…
Here's my icon
Here's my icon
disneygirl7 commented…
Love! over a year ago
It's cute! over a year ago