Disney Princess ~Team Cinderella~

Mongoose09 posted on Nov 02, 2013 at 06:20PM
Welcome, Team Cinderella! Here we will talk about the activities we have to partake in and (hopefully) win! Good luck! Only Team Cinderella members should post here, sorry we don't mean to exclude others. If you have any queries or questions please PM Great_Lance30.

***The: CINDERETTES***

Team Cinderella Members:
Mongoose09
MalloMar
PrueFever
Danderfluff11
dimitri_
prussiaducky

Hope to have fun with all of you!

WINNER of the first task: Icon creating.

-- >> CURRENT TASK: Various - making an article, drawing pictures, etcetc. << - -
Welcome, Team Cinderella! Here we will talk about the activities we have to partake in and (hopefully
last edited on Nov 28, 2013 at 06:41PM

Disney Princess 47 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Mongoose09 said…
Let's get down to business (wrong movie, sorry. haha).

We need to unanimously elect a team leader. Who does everyone think?
MalloMar commented…
To defeat the huns? I nominate Mongoose09! over a year ago
dimitri_ commented…
I nominate Mongoose09 as well. She really loves Cinderella and I think she could represent us well. over a year ago
prussiaducky commented…
eeyup ^^ over a year ago
over a year ago dimitri_ said…
What should we name our Team? Any suggestions?
Mongoose09 commented…
I'm not really sure, I'll think on it. I think it'd be cool to have a tagline too! over a year ago
prussiaducky commented…
I think the name should be Cinderettes! It's cute and catchy (oh yeah, I sent a message to Great__Lance asking if I can join Team Cinderella!) over a year ago
over a year ago prussiaducky said…
I suggest we should be called "The Cinderettes"
Danderfluff1 commented…
I like it. over a year ago
MalloMar commented…
Cute! over a year ago
Mongoose09 commented…
Sure! over a year ago
Okay, so I made one icon, I'll make more :) If you can't read the font, please tell me so I can fix it later on
Okay, so I made one icon, I'll make more :) If you can't read the font, please tell me so I can fix i
Mongoose09 commented…
Pretty :) over a year ago
prussiaducky commented…
I will resize this over a year ago
prussiaducky commented…
Thanks! :) over a year ago
Resize+defined words
Resize+defined words
MalloMar commented…
I love it! over a year ago
prussiaducky commented…
^ thank you so much! over a year ago
smile
Guys, I think we need a tagline/motto. Like a lyric from one of her songs or something she says. Just an example (not a suggestion) "But the thingmabob that does the job is Team Cinderella!"

Okay so that's really bad but you get the idea. lol

Suggestions?
last edited over a year ago
prussiaducky commented…
Oooooh! I think we should make a "bibbity bobbity boo" pun! it'll be cute and funny! I totally agree over a year ago
prussiaducky commented…
*Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo over a year ago
Resize+over layed words
Resize+over layed words
heart
So should we all get cinderella icons (if you want, if you are attached to your icon then ya don't have to), and show some team spirit? I'm make my icon Cinderella, I hope you guys do too :D
prussiaducky commented…
I think we are going to win! :D over a year ago
prussiaducky commented…
Yay, we all have cinderella icons! :D over a year ago
over a year ago Danderfluff1 said…
Cinderella icon
Cinderella icon
prussiaducky commented…
Wow! Beautiful!! over a year ago
smile
Cinderella icon #3 :) It's really similar to my first one (I used the same editing techniques! the next icon I make will be different though)
Cinderella icon #3 :) It's really similar to my first one (I used the same editing techniques! the ne
Here's mine.
Here's mine.
prussiaducky commented…
It's so cute! Great icon! over a year ago
dimitri_ commented…
Thank you :) over a year ago
prussiaducky commented…
welcome ^^ over a year ago
Beautiful icons everyone! I will post some soon.

Remember the deadline for icons is on the 10th November so make sure to post them on or before if you're planning on making more. :)
Icon number 5
Icon number 5
smile
Icon #1 :)
Icon #1 :)
Mongoose09 commented…
D'oh, I've only just realised that this one represents the movie rather than the character over a year ago
prussiaducky commented…
Lol XD its still great though!!! :) over a year ago
Mongoose09 commented…
^thankyou:) over a year ago
Icon #2
Icon #2
prussiaducky commented…
Aaww cute! over a year ago
We're going to have to submit soon! I think we're done with icons, so do you guys want to start voting which icon should be used? :) or if there are more icons to be submitted then please submit yours! XD

I think we should be the last to submitt so we can compare and contrast other team's official icons!
Mongoose09 commented…
I think we should wait a bit longer just incase there's some late minute entries. And submitting last is a good idea! over a year ago
Mongoose09 commented…
^ Not too late though because we'll need to vote on which icon to use which could take a (short) while over a year ago
Icon #3
Icon #3
Icon #4
Icon #4
Guys! We must nominate the best icon to represent the team and to compete against the other team's icons! Vote vote vote! Oh and I'm sorry if you were in the process of making an icon(s), it's just we need to submit the icon very soon.

(note: sorry I didn't include prussiaducky's first icon since the size was a bit too big or my Cinderettes icon as it was a bit too small).
Guys! We must nominate the best icon to represent the team and to compete against the other team's ic
dimitri_ commented…
I vote for number 9! over a year ago
Mongoose09 commented…
^ Hahah yep I'd love to send them all! over a year ago
dimitri_ commented…
Haha, I'm proud of our Team. Keep up the good work everyone!! over a year ago
heart
I'm really glad I'm in this team! You guys are all active and great people
Mongoose09 commented…
Aw thank you, likewise :)) over a year ago
MalloMar commented…
I'm sorry I'm not so active. I'll try to help out more. I'm glad you're my team members! over a year ago
prussiaducky commented…
^ wahh! Thanks dimitri!!! over a year ago
smile
The Icon has been submitted - thanks to everyone for voting and for submitting your lovely icons. Now we just have to wait for Round 2. :)
prussiaducky commented…
What us round two? The banner? Oh! For the banner, I was thinking we should put "A Dream is a Wish You Heart Makes" across! Or the motto you mentioned a few days ago over a year ago
Mongoose09 commented…
^ Good idea, but I'm not too sure yet. Just waiting for GreatLance_30 to give the orders. :) over a year ago
prussiaducky commented…
Okay :0 I hooe banner is last, since banners are pretty hard to make! I've never made one :) over a year ago
Just while we're waiting... this is the Dutch version.

Drizella has the voice of an angel.
prussiaducky commented…
Awwww! You guys should also hear the German version of "A Dream is Wish your Heart Makes" over a year ago
Danderfluff1 commented…
Hahahah! Drizella kills my ears! XD over a year ago
Mexican Spanish :)
Mongoose09 commented…
So pretty! over a year ago
smile
Guys! Everyone who voted on our team has to comment on team games icon poll-link

We are winning so far :) yaaaay
Mongoose09 commented…
I voted and commented! We're not winning anymore though. :( over a year ago
prussiaducky commented…
Aw D: over a year ago
Bibbidi bobbido boo!
prussiaducky commented…
put em together and what have you got? over a year ago
smile
Just putting this here for my own amusement... lol

"I forbid you to take another step down these stairs!!"
"Okay..." *jumps out the window*
Mongoose09 commented…
why is this so funny to me over a year ago
MalloMar commented…
I laughed so hard when I saw this the first time...and still do every time! over a year ago
prussiaducky commented…
Omg what XDDD over a year ago
Where does Cinderella rank on your Prettiest Princess list and your favorites list?
dimitri_ commented…
For me, she is 4th prettiest and 5th favorite for now. I think we should ask each other questions about Cinderella maybe? over a year ago
Mongoose09 commented…
Good idea! She's my 2nd favourite, I adore her. I don't really have a prettiest list, but I think she's 2nd there too, just below Tiana. :) over a year ago
Mongoose09 commented…
^ LOL over a year ago
Where does Cinderella's movie rank on your favourite movie list?
Mongoose09 commented…
For me, I'm not 100% sure but it'd be around 4-6. :) over a year ago
dimitri_ commented…
Number 7, not one of my favorite DP movies, but watching it still puts a big smile on my face :) over a year ago
prussiaducky commented…
Hmm....I dunno, but it is probably 7-8 :) over a year ago
Which sequel do you prefer? Dreams Come True or Twist in Time?
Mongoose09 commented…
Twist in Time BY FAR. I think Dreams Come True is one of the worst/most pointless Disney movies I've ever seen (the only segment I like is the Anastasia segment), whereas Twist in Time is IMO one of the better Disney sequels, effort was put into it and I like the characters. over a year ago
dimitri_ commented…
I haven't watched Dreams Come True because I heard it was awful lol. Not a fan of Twist in Time but I understand why people like it and consider it one of the best Disney sequels. over a year ago
prussiaducky commented…
Twist in Time because I didn't watch Dreams Come True lol XD over a year ago
What's your favorite song in Cinderella?
dimitri_ commented…
So This is Love over a year ago
Mongoose09 commented…
Sing Sweet Nightingale... Drizella sings beautifully. <3 over a year ago
prussiaducky commented…
^ over a year ago
Where does Prince Charming rank on your fav Prince list?
Mongoose09 commented…
On mine he's on the lower sector, not dead last but 8th-9th. I'm not a huge fan but I really like him in the 3rd movie which prevents me from putting him 10th (even though I try not to judge from sequels). over a year ago
dimitri_ commented…
I don't really have a list though he'd definitely be in my bottom 3. I don't hate him but from what we see of him, he's not so interesting and I sometimes see him as a jerk (sometimes). over a year ago
prussiaducky commented…
^ WHOOPS I forgot a certain princess doesn't have a prince lol over a year ago
Your favourite character in the movie besides Cinderella?
Mongoose09 commented…
Jaq. <33 over a year ago
dimitri_ commented…
My favorite is Jaq too. Also, I find The King amusing. over a year ago
prussiaducky commented…
Jaq :D over a year ago
It's not confirmed but I think we are going to have to make a banner and draw a picture to put everything in an article. If we do do that, what part would you want to do? Who wants to make the banner, who wants to draw the picture and who wants to write the article? And for the 2 other members, what would you like to add in the article? I know this seems like a lot for now, just wondering if people had an idea they'd like to share!
Mongoose09 commented…
*dibs on the article* over a year ago
Danderfluff1 commented…
Banner :) over a year ago
MalloMar commented…
I think I will! over a year ago
smile
Guys we won the Icon challenge!! :DDD
Danderfluff1 commented…
Awesome! XD over a year ago
dimitri_ commented…
Yay :D over a year ago
Mongoose09 commented…
^ Thank you! :) over a year ago
I call drawing Cinderella (she is the only DP I haven't drawn! so it will be a challenge)

EDIT: I just drew a rough sketch real quick. Please dont judge this is super bad and super rough. Anyways, I was thinking of giving Cindy a Christmas/holiday theme to her! :) Anyone else going to draw too?
I call drawing Cinderella (she is the only DP I haven't drawn! so it will be a challenge)

EDIT: I
prussiaducky commented…
I'm getting much better at drawing her over a year ago
dimitri_ commented…
Everyone has their own part to do... though keep up the good work, can't wait to see the final results :) over a year ago
Danderfluff1 commented…
Lovely <3 over a year ago
For a little something something, why don't we all sing a snippet of a dream is a wish your heart makes and whoever wants to can put it all in one audio recording. It'll be hella cute
So with the article, do I write about Cinderella's positive traits, etc? And then later when the pictures/banner etc are done, include them in the article? I'm not too sure
prussiaducky commented…
Yeah, talk about that her character is muc more complex than others think over a year ago
dimitri_ commented…
Yup :) over a year ago
monkey
By far, Cindy is the hardest to draw out of the Disney Princesses ): she has such strange features
MalloMar commented…
I actually think she's one of the easier ones to draw, but that's just me. XD over a year ago
prussiaducky commented…
^ REALLY?! For me, the classic princesses are so hard to draw! Especially Cinderella and Snow White. The others are easy over a year ago
heart
I got a pretty good sketch down!!! :) I'm adding a Christmas hat and stuff
over a year ago MalloMar said…
heart
Okay, since prussiaducky and I are both drawing a picture, I thought I'd show you what I have so far. Mine will look somewhat like this, except a lot less awful. Of course, this is pretty rough (her features are off and distorted, erase lines all over, etc.) but I will do a final draft - polish it, fix the listed mistakes and add shading, probably even color. :)
Okay, since prussiaducky and I are both drawing a picture, I thought I'd show you what I have so far.
prussiaducky commented…
Ooooh! Pretty!!! :D over a year ago
Mongoose09 commented…
Aww, love the eyes! over a year ago
Danderfluff1 commented…
Great drawing! :D over a year ago
MalloMar commented…
Thank you! over a year ago
smile
This is completely stupid and just a suggestion but could someone draw Jaq saying "Team Cinderelly for the win!" and Gus next to him saying "Happy Birthday! Uh I mean.. Go Team Cinderelly!" It'd be funny. :D
MalloMar commented…
D'aww! That's so cute! XD over a year ago
dimitri_ commented…
Cute, or maybe someone could just add dialogue to pictures if not drawing. over a year ago
prussiaducky commented…
I would!!!! over a year ago
Here's my banner. Danderfluff1 will be making one too :) Tell me what I need to change so I can improve and so we could have great banners haha.
Here's my banner. Danderfluff1 will be making one too :) Tell me what I need to change so I can impro
MalloMar commented…
I think it's beautiful! over a year ago
Mongoose09 commented…
omg, it's lovely!! great work! over a year ago
prussiaducky commented…
Absolutely gorgeous! If you want, I think it would be cool if you added "A dream is a wish your heart makes" across :D over a year ago
prussiaducky commented…
Lemme just do it quick and post it to see (sorry if I'm being nosy >.< just want to see how it would look) over a year ago
sorry I just wanted to see if it would look more symbolic if we added text...I just quickly threw on some text. Dimitri_, would you like it better with or without text? Completely your choice sorry for being nosy
sorry I just wanted to see if it would look more symbolic if we added text...I just quickly threw on
prussiaducky commented…
Woah didn't notice it but the icons goes right along with the words. :D over a year ago
dimitri_ commented…
It's okay, haha. I don't mind either way, it's up to the team :) over a year ago
Mongoose09 commented…
I love how the text blends into each individual icon. :) over a year ago
over a year ago Danderfluff1 said…
Here's my banner
Here's my banner
prussiaducky commented…
Gorgeous! Love how she is blowing believe :D over a year ago
Mongoose09 commented…
^ I was just about to say the same thing, it reminds me of Belle blowing the dandellions haha. Very pretty banner! :) over a year ago
MalloMar commented…
Oooh! Beautiful, over a year ago
Danderfluff1 commented…
Thank you so much guys! :D over a year ago
cool
This forum has over 1000 views, Team Cinderelly FTW
prussiaducky commented…
awww yeaaa over a year ago
I think we should all help Mongoose09 out a little bit with the article. She suggested everyone on the team posted what they liked about Cinderella (doesn't have to be long). So either you post it here or PM her! I will write mine here to give an example.
prussiaducky commented…
Oh okay! :D over a year ago
dimitri_ commented…
Cinderella is truly an inspiration! She is just so beautiful and emotionally strong. She took a chance and went to the ball! She got help from her friends because she remained kind and faithful through all the abuse. over a year ago
MalloMar commented…
Cinderella is such a good person. Even though she gets mistreated, she never loses her calm, good-natured side. Her optimism is very inspiring.It's absolutely heart-wrenching when her dreams collapse and her faith is lost. A considerate, selfless, mature and intelligent young woman who deserves more than a happy ending. over a year ago
Danderfluff1 commented…
I have always loved Cinderella and she has always been my favorite. I love her because everything is going against her but she never gives up hope! She remained that sweet person throughout her entire life, even in times when she wanted to give up. She puts hope in our dreams. over a year ago
smile
^^ Yeah, what dimitri_ said. :) Don't worry, it'll mostly be my own point of view, but I think it'd look good if there's a comment section from members of team Cinderella, just saying what they admire/like most about her. Doesn't have to be long. :)