Disney Princess Team Merida!

MaidofOrleans posted on Nov 01, 2013 at 06:20AM
Hey everyone!

This is the forum for Team Merida. (Go Brave! :D)
Our members are:
PorcelainWitch
bluethunder25
MaidofOrleans
MissAngelPaws
LupinPrincess

Leader: MaidofOrleans
Vice Leader: PorcelainWitch (acting as leader until further notice)

This will be where we converse about the games each week and decide how to go about playing and hopefully winning. Keep loving Merida everyone! :)
last edited on Dec 06, 2013 at 09:18PM

Disney Princess 46 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago PorcelainWitch said…
I'm here! :D I just can't wait to start a game. :)
over a year ago LupinPrincess said…
Team merida!
PorcelainWitch commented…
You are in our team? over a year ago
MaidofOrleans commented…
Hi LupinPrincess! You're welcome to join our team and we'd love to have you, but I think you should talk to GreatLance_30 first, since she's the one who's organizing everything and she needs to know who's on what team. Hope you can participate with us! :) over a year ago
MaidofOrleans commented…
I bet you can join, because we have a couple members who haven't been active. I'll send them messages and if they don't respond by tomorrow, you're in! over a year ago
For leader, I suggest MaidofOrleans.
MaidofOrleans commented…
Thanks! I'm honored. ^_^ I'm gonna wait to see if LupinPrincess joins us and for everyone to comment on this forum, and then I'll make a poll where we can vote as to who we think should be leader. over a year ago
over a year ago MissAngelPaws said…
I saw the forum, and I don't really know what those games are about either. But it seems really interesting, so I wanted to sign up. Btw, I think MaidofOrleans should be the team captain.
over a year ago aquagirl445 said…
Hi, I'm glad to be apart of Team Merida, and I agree with MissAngelPaws and PorcelainWitch, and I think MaidofOrleans should be our team captain =)
Three members suggest MaidofOrleans should be our leader, so I think we choose ^_^
over a year ago MaidofOrleans said…
Haha ok looks like I'll be the leader! Thanks guys! :) Also, it looks like some teams are electing vice leaders. Do we want to do that in case there's a period of time where I can't be online?
last edited over a year ago
Why not? :) over a year ago
What about bluethunder25?
MaidofOrleans commented…
If bluethunder25 doesn't show up in the next couple days we'll cut him from the team. I'll send him a warning message. over a year ago
I nominate PorcelainWitch to be our vice leader :)
^____^ Ooh Thank you! over a year ago
over a year ago bluethunder25 said…
Hey everybody! bluethunder25 here! Ready to represent Team Merida!
MaidofOrleans commented…
Hurrah! over a year ago
Hey! ^_^ over a year ago
I suggest we compete in a series of sports such as football, baseball, basketball, soccer, and track and field.
How do you want to do it, online? O.O over a year ago
MaidofOrleans commented…
I think the team leaders are deciding what the games will be. I believe the first is going to be each team member has to make an icon of our character, but I'll keep you posted. over a year ago
cool
Alright, here's the first contest - we each make an icon of Merida. Upload it onto here. Once we've each made one we'll decide which one should represent our team. Whichever we choose then goes against the icons from the other teams. If we win we get points! If you don't know how to make an icon, don't worry it's not that hard. I use pixlr.com. (Be sure you use pixlr express, not pixlr editor. Pixlr editor is confusing and idk how to use it.) Just go on there and play around. Save a picture of Merida to your computer, upload it onto the site, and then try the different filters and overlays. Once you have something you like just save it to your computer and then upload it here. Have fun guys! Please make your icons ASAP because this competition ends on Nov. 10!
bluethunder25 commented…
The other team members will have to make the icons because I don't know how to make them. over a year ago
MaidofOrleans commented…
^Don't worry you can do it! I literally taught myself how to make icons two days ago specifically for this contest. Just find a picture of Merida that you like, save it to your computer, then upload it onto pixlr.com express. It's really easy. You can resize it (be sure it's square) and then add filters and stuff to make it look cool. Just play around with the sight - it's really easy and really addicting. If you want some more help just ask and I'll be happy to help you. :) over a year ago
Here's my icon!
Here's my icon!
Ohhh.. I love it! My favourite part of the film, and also I love quote. :) over a year ago
MaidofOrleans commented…
Thanks! ^.^ over a year ago
MissAngelPaws commented…
Wow, it's amazing! over a year ago
What do you think guys?
What do you think guys?
LupinPrincess commented…
Yay! I love the redesigns of her over a year ago
MaidofOrleans commented…
I love it! over a year ago
Thanks! over a year ago
ok i made a few icons :3
ok i made a few icons :3
MaidofOrleans commented…
I love this one! over a year ago
MissAngelPaws commented…
It's really pretty! over a year ago
LupinPrincess commented…
Thank u! over a year ago
and another xD
and another xD
2 more!
2 more!
last one
last one
So yeah I wanna join :3
MaidofOrleans commented…
Love all your icons! I went kinda crazy making them too haha. over a year ago
LupinPrincess commented…
Thanks! Yeah I went a little nuts, it's fun! over a year ago
maybe a few more, i deleted some of the earlier ones to filter it down
maybe a few more, i deleted some of the earlier ones to filter it down
MaidofOrleans commented…
Now this I adore!! over a year ago
cosplays are allowed right?
cosplays are allowed right?
ok..NO more xD
ok..NO more xD
Here's mine. I hope you like it c:
Here's mine. I hope you like it c:
LupinPrincess commented…
I like it! over a year ago
MaidofOrleans commented…
Beautiful! over a year ago
I love this one! over a year ago
MissAngelPaws commented…
Thanks guys c: over a year ago
I'm happy to announce that LupinPrincess is officially a member of our Team! :)
LupinPrincess commented…
Yaaaaaaaay over a year ago
I hope you like it icon! :)
I hope you like it icon! :)
LupinPrincess commented…
Eeeee redesign, I like it over a year ago
MissAngelPaws commented…
It's really beautiful! over a year ago
MaidofOrleans commented…
Nice! over a year ago
Thank u! over a year ago
Next one c:
Next one c:
The last one
The last one
MissAngelPaws commented…
Wow! over a year ago
MaidofOrleans commented…
Oo this is fantastic! over a year ago
Thank u! over a year ago
bluethunder25 commented…
Nice! over a year ago
All right - we need to vote on which icon we're going to use for the official competition! Please get your votes in by tonight because we need to submit the icon tomorrow!
They're all very pretty, but my favorite would be PorcelainWitch's redesign icon because I really love Merida's redesign and the icon is very beautiful.
MaidofOrleans commented…
Which of her redesign icons? She submitted three... over a year ago
MissAngelPaws commented…
Oh. Well, I really like the second one so I'll vote for it. over a year ago
My favorite is LupinPrincess's icon with Merida standing next to her horse.
Do we just vote here or should someone make a poll?
MaidofOrleans commented…
Let's just vote here. I would suggest that those who made multiple icons should choose their favorite of the ones they made. Then we'll just look at those when deciding which to pick. over a year ago
LupinPrincess commented…
Oh idk which one of mine to pick.... over a year ago
I vote for the second one made by LupinPrincess
Here's my icon!! Not the best, but hey, it's my first time.
Here's my icon!! Not the best, but hey, it's my first time.
Here's my second one.
Here's my second one.
LupinPrincess commented…
Whoa over a year ago
Hello? It's been quiet and it doesn't seem like any proper voting has happened
sad
Sorry guys, I just upload this icon, we were almost too late and this one was having three votes. :(
Sorry guys, I just upload this icon, we were almost too late and this one was having three votes. :(
LupinPrincess commented…
Wow this was just not fair.... over a year ago
LupinPrincess commented…
Next time I'd like to just make a public poll for everyone to vote on...this was upsetting, and figures u'd submit ur own over a year ago
This is not true! This icon has three votes, a majority, so was chosen honestly! I did not give it because it's mine! over a year ago
Our team has five members and three agreed to this icon so she would have been selected... I just put it because we were very late. I'm sorry, if you want I will leave the team over a year ago
No guys, no one's leaving the team. I'm sorry this was so disorganized, as your leader I should have been more on top of things. This past week has been really crazy for me and I'm not sure I'm going to be able to come on regularly. As the most active user on this forum, I would like to appoint PorcelainWitch as our vice leader. If you could take over for me on the days I'm not here that would be a big help! Thanks guys and I'll see you around!
Thank you very, very much. This is a great honor for me. over a year ago
Guys, remember to vote in a poll, also remember that you can't vote on our icon! Thank you c:
link over a year ago
Next challenge :)
- 1 person makes a banner.
- 1 person draws a picture of Merida (the theme is free).
- 1 person writes the article representing the Team (The Team's name, Team's motto, why they love Merida, etc.). That person also has to include the banner and the drawing in the article. p.s. that person also has to put the Team's icon at the top image section of the article.
- The other 2 members each do something else they want (and everything will be included in the article).

First, we need name and motto. What do you think about "Our fate lives within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it." as motto?
LupinPrincess commented…
How do we pick who makes wat?...that motto seems too...idk...predictable, maybe a short quote from the the movie that emphases merida herself? over a year ago
It's very original but I think people will associate Odds with something strange. over a year ago
MissAngelPaws commented…
Yeah, I like 'Rebels'. over a year ago
Each of us should wrote why we likes Merida. It is necessary to make a second challenge.
Each of us should wrote why we likes Merida. It is necessary to make a second challenge.
Merida is amazing, she is brave and free-spirited, headstrong and determined and she follows her heart! She learn from mistake and risked everything to save her mother! I just love her! over a year ago
LupinPrincess commented…
The Merida I love is the Merida at the end of the movie, a balanced girl, instead of shooting arrows she's spending time with her mom, her dress is more decorated with clan pride, she's less selfish, more grown up, Merida is awesome! over a year ago
MaidofOrleans commented…
However, once Merida is attacked by Mor'du her mother fears for her safety and becomes overprotective, thus losing their good relationship. I think that when Merida asked the witch to change her mother, what she really wanted was this wonderful relationship back. I love how through the movie we see their relationship develop into what it once was, so everything comes full circle. Merida cares for others and has a softer side that she keeps hidden most of the time, and thats part of why I adore her. over a year ago
What each of us is going to do with the second challenge? I can't write the article because I do not know english very well.
LupinPrincess commented…
U mean like the banner? over a year ago
Yeah! 1 person makes a banner, 1 person draws a picture of Merida, 1 person writes the article, the other 2 members each do something else they want. over a year ago
I think we should make it till 7th December, to givebluethunder25 time to write the article. over a year ago
meh
Today should be the last day you can suggest a name for ourselves and tomorrow we must choose. My suggestion is 'Rebels', and bluethunder25 is 'Brave the Odds'. Please also remember to write about why you love Merida!
LupinPrincess commented…
I guess rebels over a year ago
LupinPrincess commented…
Lol, or "lads and lasses" or if we're all girls..."the lasses" lol over a year ago
MissAngelPaws commented…
I like Rebels. over a year ago
So we agree on Rebels? over a year ago
Heres the drawing

Now I'd like to say, please, please, don't spread this on the Internet, I don't normal ever post my art cuz of theft and identity thieves. If ur gonna use it for anything, let me know.
Hope u guys like it
I made this on the PAPER app on my iPad mini
Heres the drawing

Now I'd like to say, please, please, don't spread this on the Internet, I don't
MissAngelPaws commented…
Omg, your drawing is so good! over a year ago
Oh my god, this is beautiful! U have a great talent! I wish Merida's redesign looked like from the beginning, then there would be no controversy! over a year ago
LupinPrincess commented…
Thank u :3 over a year ago
I decided to make an icon and maybe we can use it in the article.
I decided to make an icon and maybe we can use it in the article.
Of course, everything is useful :) This icon is beautiful over a year ago
MissAngelPaws commented…
Thanks c: over a year ago
Here's my banner :)
Here's my banner :)
MissAngelPaws commented…
It looks amazing! over a year ago
LupinPrincess commented…
Ooooo over a year ago
Thank you guys :-) over a year ago
MaidofOrleans commented…
That's fantastic! over a year ago
List of activity. Please sign below it in two days.