Disney Princess Team Aurora!

dclairmont posted on Oct 31, 2013 at 09:05PM
Team Leader: dclairmont
Team Members: dclairmont
egyptprincess7
CRaZy_rawR
sweetie-94
BraBrief

This is for Team Aurora! Here we will post the stuff for the challenges and we can elect our Team Leader. Thanks to GreatLance_30 for reviving this!
Team Leader: dclairmont
Team Members: dclairmont 
egyptprincess7 
CRaZy_rawR 
sweetie-94 
BraBri
last edited on Nov 04, 2013 at 10:10PM

Disney Princess 38 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dclairmont said…
First order of business, who should we have as team leader?
First order of business, who should we have as team leader?
sweetie-94 commented…
I think it should be you over a year ago
egyptprincess7 commented…
Agreed. It should be you,dclairmont. over a year ago
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Yeah, you, dclairmont(: over a year ago
dclairmont commented…
^____^ Oooh thank you all! If all of you guys think it's a good idea, then I'd be more than happy to be the leader! Thanks :) over a year ago
Also, I was thinking we could all get Aurora as our icon, if you don't want to you don't have to, but it'd be a great way to unite together! Also, if you have any suggestions/things to say you can always post it on the wall!
CRaZy_rawR commented…
I plan on using Aurora as my icon during the games! (: over a year ago
dclairmont commented…
Awesome :D over a year ago
dclairmont commented…
Yay, all five of us have Aurora as our icon, it's awesome! :) over a year ago
worried
Do you guys think we should kick someone off the team if they don't come on for more than a couple of days? I'm not really sure. We can have a vote. If it's a personal matter, or something than you're fine, but I messaged amandajh nearly three days ago, and I looked at when she answers polls and it looks like she's only come on three times this month. What do you guys think? I think we should give her a couple more days, and if there's still nothing she should be kicked off the team, but I want us to have a vote
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Hmm, I didn't notice amandajh was that inactive. I think the vote would be good because I know some people wanted to be on a team, but all of them are full. I think 5 days of inactivity without notice or personal matter should probably be the rule. /; over a year ago
dclairmont commented…
Amandajh has been kicked off the team and BraBrief is our new member! :) over a year ago
So is everyone alright with me being leader? Next order of business: Should we have a vice-leader?
CRaZy_rawR commented…
I have no problem with the idea, and if we decide to have one I think it should be sweetie-94. (: over a year ago
sweetie-94 commented…
Me neither, that's a great idea :) over a year ago
dclairmont commented…
OK, I elect either CRaZy_rawR or sweetie-94 as vice-leader :) over a year ago
sweetie-94 commented…
I elect CRaZy_rawR as vice leader :) over a year ago
smile
Also, could you all try and visit this forum at least once a day if time permits? I want us to unite and be the strongest team we can possibly be. :)
CRaZy_rawR commented…
I check it anyways, so yeah. :3 over a year ago
Sure. over a year ago
sweetie-94 commented…
I check the forum everyday when I have time over a year ago
BraBrief commented…
Here I am ^^ over a year ago
smile
Ok guys I sent a message to BraBrief to join our team because it looks like amandajh wasn't joining after a couple of days and I sent her messages, but still nothing so yay new member! :)
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Yay! I noticed she was a fan of Aurora, and was going to suggest putting her on the team. I'm excited. ;3 over a year ago
BraBrief commented…
I'm very happy to be in this team :) Thank you guys! over a year ago
over a year ago CRaZy_rawR said…
So have we decided on a vice leader?
dclairmont commented…
I think we still need all 5 members to vote. over a year ago
I think only two voted so far. over a year ago
CRaZy_rawR commented…
That's what I thought. I wasn't sure yet. over a year ago
What do you guys think we should call ourselves? Auroranites? Any better suggestions?
sweetie-94 commented…
That sounds pretty good over a year ago
CRaZy_rawR commented…
It has a nice ring to it :3 over a year ago
smile
FIRST COMPETITION: Ok guys! The first competition is for each of us to make an Aurora icon (sometime before the end of this week), then we'll vote on which one is best, then the best one will represent us in a poll against the other teams!
BraBrief commented…
Have I to use a screenshot? Or can I use also a picture or a fanart? over a year ago
dclairmont commented…
^ You can use anything as long as it's Aurora related :) over a year ago
I had one laying around. :3 I might change it before Friday, I'm not sure.
I had one laying around. :3 I might change it before Friday, I'm not sure.
over a year ago sweetie-94 said…
Here's mine
Here's mine
over a year ago egyptprincess7 said…
Well here is one I just finished yesterday.
Well here is one I just finished yesterday.
dclairmont commented…
Could you try and re-size it so it's 100x100 or 200x200? over a year ago
It is 200 x 200 though. over a year ago
dclairmont commented…
Oh it is, ok sorry :D over a year ago
smile
Here's mine :D
Here's mine :D
dclairmont commented…
I'll re-size mine later :) over a year ago
over a year ago BraBrief said…
Here's mine :)
Here's mine :)
Ok, now that all of us have made an icon, let's vote which one is best! Each member must vote!
I vote for BraBrief's icon. over a year ago
dclairmont commented…
I vote for BraBrief's icon :) over a year ago
sweetie-94 commented…
I vote for BraBrief's icon :) over a year ago
smile
BraBrief's icon wins!! Yay! :D
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Congrats BraBrief c; over a year ago
BraBrief commented…
thanks to all of you <3 over a year ago
Vote here for our favorite princess X3 link
BraBrief commented…
poll for the prettiest: link over a year ago
The poll is up! Remember we're not allowed to vote for our own icon, because that's cheating. They also want every member of every team to comment on the poll to show that we aren't cheating :)
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Yep, already done. (: over a year ago
sweetie-94 commented…
Just did over a year ago
Done. I really hope our icon at least gets second place or higher. over a year ago
BraBrief commented…
ooook ^^ over a year ago
What's the next challenge? :)
CRaZy_rawR commented…
They have a few options:drawing, banner, and something I can't remember. No one has really settled on an idea yet. over a year ago
dclairmont commented…
yeah I'm kinda confused on what's going on right now, so just hold tight, I should know soon hopefully... over a year ago
Ok, so what's next is we're supposed to make a banner, a drawing, and an article (not sure about what..). So I guess you can either choose to make a banner or a drawing or both? Just put in the description what you're gonna do, and I don't think there's a deadline yet. :)
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Hmm.. Idk, probably a drawing. And I suggest you should do a drawing too because their so cute ^-^ over a year ago
I could probably do an article or a banner. I can't draw so...that part is out. over a year ago
Ok..so for the article I think we should all say why we love Aurora in at least 5-6 sentences, and then I can put it all together in an article.

So here's the to do list:

*Make either a drawing or a banner (or both)
*Post your paragraph about why you love Aurora here

Optional to do list:

*Come up with a motto
*Come up with a name for our members
*Anything else! (you guys can put in the comments if you have any other ideas)
BraBrief commented…
What's the size for the banner? over a year ago
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Okay. I will think of a cute drawing idea and I will think about doing a banner. over a year ago
sweetie-94 commented…
I will write a paragraph and maybe do a banner over a year ago
I wanted to tell everyone I will definitely not be available Wednesday (27th) or Thursday (28th). I am travelling, so no internet for me. ;c Anyways, I will try to submit at least one of the things before I leave. Sorry if i leave you all stranded!
dclairmont commented…
Don't worry about it! Just try to send in your paragraph asap over a year ago
dclairmont commented…
but don't worry about it too much, I'm pretty sure there isn't a due date yet, then again I don't even know what's going on tbh, everything is so crazy right now over a year ago
Here's an Aurora drawing of mine. If I have time, I will try to do another picture of her in color.
Here's an Aurora drawing of mine. If  I have time, I will try to do another picture of her in color.
dclairmont commented…
I really like it! Awesome job! over a year ago
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Thank you. c; over a year ago
Here is my paragraph:

When people usually think of Aurora, they are struck by the remembrance of her beauty. Underneath her well-known beauty, is an innocent, curious girl dreaming of love. That is one of the many reasons I love her. The Sleeping Beauty's elegance, grace, and charm is what really draws me in and makes her a lovable person. Although her screen time is limited, Aurora proves to be an enjoyable character and princess that I have grown to love.
CRaZy_rawR commented…
It was so difficult to put it all in a paragraph. I could go on for hours talking about her! over a year ago
dclairmont commented…
Great! Thanks for getting it in so quick :) over a year ago
Another drawing, but with color. (:
last edited over a year ago
Another drawing, but with color. (:
dclairmont commented…
oh my gosh I love this! It's so good! Great job :) over a year ago
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Thanks. ;* over a year ago
Then, the banner size is 800x100..? cause I think I'll not make a drawing, I haven't time to draw now.
dclairmont commented…
yeah, that's the banner size :D over a year ago
How do you make a banner anyways? I'm a bit confused on that part.
dclairmont commented…
idk either....maybe you could make a post on the DP wall? over a year ago
CRaZy_rawR commented…
What I do is make icons, then go onto a photo editing site that allows collages and just plug the pictures in. over a year ago
Guys remember to make a banner or a drawing and make a paragraph talking about why you love Aurora!
Alright, I just wanted to basically get a headcount of who is doing a banner and/or drawing. Everyone still needs to do a paragraph also. I did my drawings and I do not have time for a banner anymore, sorry. xC

You might want to save this to favorites and have this forum on your updates, so we can keep track!
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Banner: 1 Drawing: 1 So far. over a year ago
dclairmont commented…
I'm doing a drawing, and if I figure out how I'll try to do a banner as well over a year ago
dclairmont commented…
don't worry about it CRaZy_rawR, you've already done so much! over a year ago
over a year ago sweetie-94 said…
Alright I'll try and do my best to write a paragraph, here it is:
When most people thinks of Aurora they think of the little screentime she has in the movie and because of that they believe that she has either little or no personality at all. If they focus on one good thing it's her beauty they focus on. But I see more than just a beautiful princess. I see a graceful, elegant, obedient and very femenine girl and I love that about her. Because of that she's one of my favorite Disney Princesses. Even though she's not the smartest nor the bravest princess of them all (even I have to admit it) those are not the most important qualities in a great character, the most important is that the character is enjoyable to watch and Aurora really is an enjoyable character to watch on screen
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Very nice! over a year ago
sweetie-94 commented…
Thanks over a year ago
Here's a banner, it's my first time trying one, so I know it's not very good....
Here's a banner, it's my first time trying one, so I know it's not very good....
I love how Aurora is very mature, selfless, and strong, but also playful and imaginative. She has a very sneaky and sense of mysteriousness that I'm just drawn to, and although we don't spend much time with her, the time we do is amazing. I love how she's so comfortable with the animals, and how she plays around with them, but around Phillip she's shy and awkward. I love how she's indecisive, which I can relate to, and how she doesn't want to be treated like a child, another thing I can relate to. All in all, Aurora is amazing; she's got a great personality in the little time we see it, and I relate to her a lot.
This is my banner
This is my banner
BraBrief commented…
Oh, and I'm sorry 'cause I'm not so active recently, soon it's my birthday and I'm really busy >__> over a year ago
dclairmont commented…
This looks great! Much better than mine! Oh and happy early birthday! over a year ago
BraBrief commented…
Thanks *.* over a year ago
My paragraph:

Aurora is the emblem of the perfect princess. She's selfless, kind with everybody and careful about every single of her animal friends. Aesthetically she's simply gorgeous, her grace is enviable. At the back of this all, there is a deeper reason why I love Aurora. When I was a child, I used to dream to be Aurora. I wanted to be graceful like she is. I dreamt about my Prince Charming and I wanted to find the true love. Growing up, I became another person but sometimes, although I really like my strong and indipendent personality, in my heart I still hope to meet my prince once upon a dream, to be saved by him from an evil dragon and to be that peaceful girl.
BraBrief commented…
Again, I'm sorry for the late, I'm really busy this month... over a year ago
CRaZy_rawR commented…
You're not late at all. I do not even think we have a deadline for this, do we, dclairmont? over a year ago
BraBrief commented…
I thought it was December 10th D: over a year ago
CRaZy_rawR commented…
^ Ooh. I did not know that. Leader of the Games kinda went AWOL, so I don't think anyone knows what to do yet..? over a year ago
Aurora is one of my favorite princesses because of how mature she is,how loyal she is,and how selfless she is. A lot of us can relate to her in a sense. She is also one of the quietist princess I have seen.

(This was way too short. Sorry,I am doing this while I am tired so...)
Ok guys, we FINALLY have a plan! So, by January 13th, I'll put all the drawings, banners, descriptions and what not into an article. So if you have anything else you'd like to include in the article (anything Aurora related) try and post it on here by January 7th or so! I was thinking we should come up with a motto and a Team Name. Earlier I suggested "Auroranites" as the team name, does anyone have anything better? Also, for the motto, maybe...I have no idea XD Any ideas?
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Yay, organization! :D Hmm.. motto: no clue. name: no clue. XD I'm such help. over a year ago
over a year ago Annabethandco said…
I know I'm not part of the group, and I'm a bit too late to join Team Games but I want to say that I think Aurora is the most beautiful princesss
I know I'm not part of the group, and I'm a bit too late to join Team Games but I want to say that I
BraBrief commented…
I agree ^^ over a year ago
Is this game...dead?