Disney Princess Team Games!

GreatLance_30 posted on Oct 31, 2013 at 09:11AM
Welcome to the Team Games! I decided to make a new version of Team Games! Since no one said no about us doing this, I continued it! Unfortunately, we only have 7 teams to compete because of the lack of participants. But then the show must go on! Here are the 7 teams with their members!

MULAN
Leader: GreatLance_30
shanyuisboss
truth76
mhs1025
fiina

AURORA
Leader: dclairmont
egyptprincess7
CRaZy_rawR
sweetie-94
BraBrief

CINDERELLA
Leader: Mongoose09
MalloMar
PrueFever
Danderfluff1
dimitri_
prussiaducky

BELLE
Leader: nmdis
sisi_st
Createjewels
zikkiforever
LibelluleBleu

TIANA
Leader: hajirah4
Flutey_Girl96
rhythmicmagic
Jayden-G
Awinitarose

RAPUNZEL
Leader: disneygirl7
princecatcher93
genresavvy333
Anglica_AW
rapunzelflynn33

MERIDA
Leader: MaidofOrleans
PorcelainWitch
LupinPrincess
bluethunder25
MissAngelPaws

All credits go to dimitri_ for arranging the teams!

This forum post will be the official place to submit your outputs and announce the winner! Also, all credit goes to princesslullaby for inspiration!

Rules:

1. All teams must have their own forum post and name it in a format like this:
Team Mulan
Team Aurora
Team Cinderella
Team Belle
Team Tiana
Team Rapunzel
Team Merida

2. Every team must have their own leaders which will be known after all members of the team elects whoever they want.

3. When voting, do not vote for your own team and be sure to vote for the best!

4. No leaking. Do not open forum posts of other teams that is not in your team.

5. The leaders will have meetings to decide what to play each week. They will also decide on what team will be in charge of the polls for each week to be fair.

Other rules will follow after the leaders of each team decides.

SCOREBOARD:
MULAN- 50
AURORA- 50
CONDERELLA- 100
BELLE- 50
TIANA- 50
RAPUNZEL- 50
MERIDA- 50
last edited on Nov 24, 2013 at 03:51AM

Disney Princess 58 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 58

over a year ago GreatLance_30 said…
smile
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Each team must elect their leaders in the forum post of their own. Deadline for the submission of team leaders will be on November 3, 2013. Simply comment who your team leader is. Good luck!
hajirah4 commented…
Since you said comment, here it is! Team Tiana elected a user named hajirah4 :) over a year ago
GreatLance_30 commented…
Team Mulan's General: GreatLance_30 over a year ago
over a year ago dimitri_ said…
Aren't you going to credit me for suggesting you to do only 7 teams and sending you all the teams I made? Lol, it just took me a lot of time.
last edited over a year ago
GreatLance_30 commented…
Yeah! I forgot! over a year ago
over a year ago hajirah4 said…
Do we need to elect the vice leader by Nov.3rd as well?
disneygirl7 commented…
There's a vice leader? Sorry, I wasn't here long enough to remember anyone playing Team Games before this. over a year ago
GreatLance_30 commented…
You can have vice leaders if you want to but no need to submit them, just the leader. over a year ago
disneygirl7 commented…
Oh, okay over a year ago
If some members of the team is not cooperating, it depends upon the group if they will kick them out. When the team is not five, they can absorb users who wants to participate.
smile
If some members of the team is not cooperating, it depends upon the group if they will kick them out. When the team is not five, they can absorb users who wants to participate.
Jayden-G commented…
So it is up to the team? That is great news. I'll alert the others since I know that was an issue for Team Merida and Cinderella. over a year ago
over a year ago PrueFever said…
So what are these Team Games about..? I'm on Team Cinderella, but I really don't understand the meaning of these Team Games... :o
GreatLance_30 commented…
11 months agoJessikaroo said… Team Games will usually be stuff like Team Flag, Themed Icons (Like to celebrate Holidays or Events), Team Banner, stuff like that :) over a year ago
GreatLance_30 commented…
11 months agoJessikaroo said… Team Games will usually be stuff like Team Flag, Themed Icons (Like to celebrate Holidays or Events), Team Banner, stuff like that :) over a year ago
over a year ago nmdis said…
Leader of Team Belle is undersigned

nmdis

and Vice leader is

LibelluleBleu
over a year ago Mongoose09 said…
Leader of Team Cinderella - Me (Mongoose09)
nmdis commented…
Congrats for becoming leader :D over a year ago
Mongoose09 commented…
Thank you :) over a year ago
over a year ago dclairmont said…
Leader of Team Aurora- Me (dclairmont)
nmdis commented…
Congrats :) over a year ago
Team Tiana
nmdis commented…
over a year ago MaidofOrleans said…
Leader of Team Merida - Me (MaidofOrleans)
nmdis commented…
over a year ago dimitri_ said…
Not saying Teams shouldn't have Vice Leaders but what would the Vice Leader actually do? I mean something that the other Team members don't do.
MaidofOrleans commented…
I think it's in case the official leader can't be online for a period of time. The vice leader would then take over until the official leader got back. over a year ago
nmdis commented…
^That's right over a year ago
dimitri_ commented…
Oh, that makes sense. over a year ago
Team Rapunzel still hasn't posted their team leader yet, and they're the only one we need to start the game! I'm getting worried...
over a year ago disneygirl7 said…
Sorry, we had a vote, but princecatcher93 asked me after the vote who I wanted to be leader, me or her. I wasn't sure, so I asked her about the results of our vote, and she hasn't replied. I don't know what to do now.
dclairmont commented…
Cant you just look on the forum and see who got more votes? over a year ago
disneygirl7 commented…
I did, but I was wondering why she'd ask me again. She just told me why. over a year ago
I'm the team leader for Team Rapunzel. princecatcher93 will be vice leader.
nmdis commented…
disneygirl7 commented…
Thanks! over a year ago
Shall we start the discussion for the first competition?
BraBrief replaced amandajh as a member of Team Aurora since after sending her messages amandajh still never came on.
Are we going to do anything now?
Idea: Our first competition is from Nov. 5th to Nov 15th and each member of each group makes an icon with their princess and each individual group votes on which icon they want to represent the team. Then, we have a poll to vote for which team made the best icon. Just an idea :)
^ I like that idea! Unfortunately I don't know how to make icons...
disneygirl7 commented…
Use an online photo editor! Like pixlr.com (I find that one really good) fotoflexer.com or befunky.com. I use those three most often. over a year ago
dclairmont commented…
Yeah pixlr.com is great for beginners! It's what I use :) over a year ago
disneygirl7 commented…
^ Yeah, that's what happened to me XD over a year ago
Okay the idea dclairmont gave was perfect. But I think just making an icon for representing team isn't enough. I mean in 10 days we'll only make icon? What don't we add an article on behalf of our team which will consist that icon and a banner too. So that it'll cover 10 days. What say?
smile
Sorry for being late, so who agrees that our 1st contest is from November 5-10 which is a DP icon of your princess! The article game might be really perfect for November 20-27's game since it might content some welcoming to Anna and Elsa!
nmdis commented…
Hmm...okay. I guess you're right. Okay so the first contest will be for making an icon to represent our teams right? over a year ago
hajirah4 commented…
Oh, thank you! I was a little confused then, but hjow it'sncleared up. :-) over a year ago
Mongoose09 commented…
Sure thang over a year ago
Are all of the teams decided? I know a few users who would like to join team Pocahontas!
nmdis commented…
You can ask GrateLance_30 maybe we'll have to extend date of cmpetiton if we'll make a new team so that they'll get time too. over a year ago
dimitri_ commented…
Pocahontas is for the second time we play the Team Games, just like Jasmine, Ariel and Snow White. over a year ago
prussiaducky commented…
I meant remaining 4! Sorry over a year ago
I have a problem... all the members of my team (except princecatcher93 and myself) are hardly active. I haven't even seen any of them (other than princecatcher93 and only once have I seen Angelica_AW) since we voted for our leader. So now I basically have a team that consists only of one other person other than me. What should I do?
dclairmont commented…
Message each of the members, tell them to come on to the forum at least everyday, and if they don't warn them you'll kick them off the team over a year ago
disneygirl7 commented…
But then what do I do after I kick them out? Then I actually will have a two-people team! over a year ago
disneygirl7 commented…
It's okay, Angelica_AW, but please try to be more active. over a year ago
over a year ago prussiaducky said…
Great__Lance, can you please edit and add me to team Cinderella? :D please and thank you
BraBrief's icon will be representing Team Aurora! :)
BraBrief's icon will be representing Team Aurora! :)
nmdis commented…
Indeed pretty over a year ago
Jayden-G commented…
Oh wow. So pretty Team Aurora over a year ago
dclairmont commented…
laugh
sisi_t's icon will represent Team Belle

sisi_t's icon will represent Team Belle
GreatLance_30 commented…
I think you must resize it... over a year ago
nmdis commented…
Okay i will resize it. over a year ago
Jayden-G commented…
Nice over a year ago
nmdis commented…
Thanks over a year ago
LupinPrincess has replaced aquagirl445 as a member of Team Merida! If you could change that in the post that would be wonderful.
prussiaducky commented…
And please add me in team Cinderella! I'm already a part of the team and it would be nice to be an official member in Team Games!!!! over a year ago
dclairmont commented…
If you could change amandajh with BraBrief that would be appreciated as well for Team Aurora over a year ago
smile
Okay, the users who wants to join the team games will have their last chance after the first game. Sorry, but only these seven teams are available, you can talk to the team and let them absorb you.
kat-wonderland commented…
Hi, i really want to be in Tiana Team, but they already have 5 members but they said that i can join them if you put me on the official list. So what should i do now? i over a year ago
prussiaducky commented…
^ GreatLance should add you! :) over a year ago
nmdis commented…
@prussiaducky : I think you missunderstood. She might have said this because she was not sure if GrateLance will allow kat-wonderland to be in Team Tiana right hajirah? @hajirah4 : Don't be sad she must have misunderstood you. over a year ago
Team Mulan's icon is my icon!
Team Mulan's icon is my icon!
Jayden-G commented…
Great one. over a year ago
shanyuisboss commented…
Sorry that I couldn't submit my icon, my professor is driving me crazy! over a year ago
shanyuisboss commented…
*make an icon* over a year ago
over a year ago zikkiforever said…
Shouldn't the the first round be over? No offence or anything ,but really we can't add a few extra days for the other teams when team Aurora,Belle and Mulan were the only organised ones. I think we need to push on the final date for the round.
prussiaducky commented…
^ Everyone was organized. I know my team was, it just that we had a tie to settle. It was still organized! We don't need a few extra days, I think we all just needed an extra day. Also, Mulan's team did not do it on November 10, but they did it on November 11. I think we should always give an extra day... over a year ago
Mongoose09 commented…
^ I agree, I can't speak for the other teams but I think our team (Cinderella) was pretty organized; maybe not as organized as Aurora or Belle, but still organized. over a year ago
nmdis commented…
@enas123 : No problem but you should see before commenting on any team. Right? over a year ago
over a year ago Mongoose09 said…
smile
Team Cinderella's icon. :)
Team Cinderella's icon. :)
WinxClub_Stella commented…
Pretty :) over a year ago
over a year ago JungleQueen13 said…
I was just wondering when teams for the other princesses can be started. Is there a certain number of rounds that these current teams are used for?
Jayden-G commented…
There was not enough members for all the other princesses, so we narrowed it down. I don't think anyone else will be joining to fill the other teams anytime soon. over a year ago
Leaders of each group, what do you think? Should we now start the poll with just four teams? Yes or No?
hajirah4 commented…
No, Team Tiana is almost done, we just need 2 more votes. over a year ago
dclairmont commented…
No, give each team until tomorrow at the latest though over a year ago
nmdis commented…
Not now. Let give some time to left Teams. Team Merida too didn't submited their icon. Anyway I guess we should give them one more day and even if they won't we should leave them because rules are rules and we can't change rule every time and you must send them warning letter. (Please don't think I am rude or mean...I am saying the truth) over a year ago
nmdis commented…
I guess we should give them a day or two over a year ago
I'm sorry! We had a power outage and I couldn't come on until now, and I still need to get my teammates to vote! Man, Team Rapunzel is really holding this up. Sorry 'bout that!
Okay, so Team Tiana's using this icon.
Okay, so Team Tiana's using this icon.
Team Rapunzel's icon:
Team Rapunzel's icon:
truth76 commented…
Nice! over a year ago
disneygirl7 commented…
Thanks! over a year ago
smile
So now we're just waiting for Team Merida and we'll be all set! :D
over a year ago sisi_st said…
Can someone from team Merida post a random icon so we can get this show on the road
Really we are getting too much late. Don't think that I am being mean but if still we are not going to post poll then we won't be scheduled for next round. I hope Team Merida will post their icon soon.
Mongoose09 commented…
I agree with you. One or two days late is fine but it's ridiculous now. It's not fair on the other teams who have to wait over a year ago
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Definitely.. ^ over a year ago
over a year ago PorcelainWitch said…
crying
Sorry guys, but I don't know what to do... Some members gone and even our leader is unactive... Should I post just random icon?
nmdis commented…
yes you did right over a year ago
over a year ago PorcelainWitch said…
sad
Here's one of my icons, but I feel bad just uploading it... So what should I do?
Here's one of my icons, but I feel bad just uploading it... So what should I do?
hajirah4 commented…
It's okay, but I think it's time for you to get some active members. We kinda had to wait a long time, and it's unfair for you to be the only active one. Give them a warning, and if they don't arrive within 24 hours, maybe you can try to find new members. over a year ago
hajirah4 commented…
On second thought, scratch that. They haven't even voted yet, but I think Lupin Princess is online so quickly- go contact HER! If you don't get a fair vote from atleast 3 active members (including yourself) you can give the warning to the others.Lupin, MissAngelPaws, and MaidofOrleans are pretty active so don't kick em out. over a year ago
nmdis commented…
Thanks for you efforts I hope Tema Merida will soon manage everything. over a year ago
I guess all teams have submitted their icons. So which teams leader will make poll? Let's vote guys! I hope we'll decide it in a day because we already are very late you know.

I vote to Team Aurora's leader that dclairmont because she was the first to post the icon in this forum.
prussiaducky commented…
*he lol XD over a year ago
prussiaducky commented…
Anyone's fine~ I just want to vote now it is getting quite late ): I want to start the next challenge over a year ago
nmdis commented…
LOL I didn't knew that over a year ago
dclairmont commented…
:3 over a year ago
smile
What is the next challenge so some of the teams can start brain storming and/or editing?
hajirah4 commented…
The next challenge will prolly be in 8 days because in 8 days the poll will be closed. Probably. over a year ago
zikkiforever commented…
I don't know. I think it been a bit hectic at the moment. Most of the teams and to deal with unactive members and new embers joining. We went quite a few days over what we expected. Hopefully the next challenge should run a bit smoother now members know that they might be replaced if they don't check daily. I think the next challenge might be an article ,because nmdis suggested that as the first ,but GreatLance said that that might be the 2nd challenged on the first page of this forum. over a year ago
over a year ago sisi_st said…
I think the next challenge was banners sooo what is the deadline
nmdis commented…
How you know that sisi? I thought it's about making article over a year ago
hajirah4 commented…
^I think somebody before mentions an idea, where at the first 15 days of the month we make an article, and at the next 20 days we'll make the fag or banner. In my opinion, we should do the basics quickly. First the icon, motto, and flag. Then in the article we can put a profile of our team. Like; "Icon: (icon) Motto: (motto) Banner: (Banner) Flag: (Flag over a year ago
nmdis commented…
^Right and so we should decide motto for our team over a year ago
GreatLance, please add kat-wonderland to team Tiana now :)
disneygirl7 commented…
And please replace rapunzelflynn33 with Shiki_Otherside for Team Rapunzel, thanks! over a year ago
Okay, so here are the options for our next challenge;

1. Make a banner
2. Article making
3. Drawing

Which one do you like, you can also add...
dclairmont commented…
I personally like drawing :) over a year ago
disneygirl7 commented…
Article! I'm fine with banner as well. But no drawing. I suck at drawing. You don't even want to see my art. over a year ago
nmdis commented…
Drawing (I am quite good at it) over a year ago
smile
Why don't we all switch characters? Everyone except one team, and then we can use the remaining six princesses. We all keep the same team members, just have new characters ^w^ I think it would be quite refreshing to have some new princesses
So my idea basically was...
One quarter of the team works on drawing
One quarter of the team works on the banner
One quarter of the team works on the article.
^Keep in mind that this is for one team. This idea CAN be used with every team.

Also, do we wait 7 more days until the poll is closed? Or should we just announce the winning team right now?
Mongoose09 commented…
Hmm I think 7 days is a bit too long, maybe the poll could be edited to end in 1-2 days? over a year ago
nmdis commented…
^yeah over a year ago
hajirah4 commented…
^So who won? And who gives out the props? (or points, at this point, I'm not sure of anything) over a year ago
Team Cinderella won the first challenge, what do we do now?
hajirah4 commented…
They get five points? over a year ago