Disney Princess In common with...

alexon31 posted on Sep 10, 2013 at 05:09PM
Hey guys! I thought we could do this just for fun... Each week we'll have a different princess, prince, villain, sidekick... and we'll all try to think of one quality we share with him/her. If you can't think of a quality, it could be a physical trait. If you think you have aboslutely nothing in common with the character, you can think of a quality of his/hers you admire or would like to have... It doesn't have to be a quality necessarily... it could also be a flaw or something the character likes to do that you enjoy as well, or maybe even telling if you have been in a similar circumstance as one of the characters... or all of it! :D
That's basically it, not much of a contest, just for fun :)

So how about we start this week with:
Snow White
Hey guys! I thought we could do this just for fun... Each week we'll have a different princess, princ

Disney Princess 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago princecatcher93 said…
I have three. We both look at the bright side, we love everyone and we both look great with short hair.

(This is fun!)
over a year ago alexon31 said…
I think one thing I have in common with her is that I always try to help people... but I do wish I could be as positive as she is... :)
over a year ago mhs1025 said…
I don't really have anything in common with her, but we can both be there for others.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Queenofpink said…
We both love animals:)
over a year ago Awinitarose said…
We both try to look on the bright side of life.
over a year ago MaidofOrleans said…
I tend to be fairly positive, though I'm not quite on her level in that regard haha, and I love animals. Other than that we're pretty different.