Disney Princess Song-Conversation Game

justinfangrrl posted on May 26, 2013 at 08:14PM
Okay, so the object of the game is to just have random or general conversations on this forum; but you can only use quotes from the DP films or lyrics from songs. :) Have fun~

Disney Princess 22 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago justinfangrrl said…
I've got a dream. ^-^
over a year ago shanyuisboss said…
Have faith in your dreams and someday, your rainbow will come smiling through.
over a year ago GreatLance_30 said…
A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep.
over a year ago mhs1025 said…
How high does the Sycamore grow? If you cut it down, then you'll never know.
over a year ago GreatLance_30 said…
Watch and you'll see, someday I'll be part of your world.
over a year ago dclairmont said…
A whole new world!
Just around the river bend!
over a year ago sisi_st said…
We know where you going and we're going with you,
Taking you all the way...!
over a year ago kristenfan10109 said…
" I don't know when I don't when I don't how but I know something starting right now.."
last edited over a year ago
" I don't know when I don't when I don't how but I know something starting right now.."
kristenfan10109 commented…
My favorie song from the Little Mermaid Part of your worlld (reprise) over a year ago
I look once more! Just around the river bend; Beyond the shore!
over a year ago shanyuisboss said…
(Guys, you aren't supposed to just yell out random lyrics from songs. Seriously, that wasn't it. Your supposed to have a conversation only using lyrics from songs or quotes. Not just keep posting random lyrics. Sorry if I sounded rude, but can we just start over?)
(^ We can also yell the lyrics unless justinfangrrl says other wise. And we ARE having a conversation. We're also supposed to post random lyrics from different songs. I say let's continue.)
over a year ago Mamela said…
Someday I'll be part of your world!!
over a year ago hajirah4 said…
(^^ But Justinfangrrl doesn't come here often, but makes the best out of the small moments. What's the point in just yelling random song lyrics? If it wasn't for the title- people would mistake this thread as the Disney Princess lyric contest. After all, the rules are to use the song lyrics appropriately, and is a conversation. Why don't we just contact junstinfangrrl?)
over a year ago justinfangrrl said…
(Surely. xD
Yes, the point is to have a conversation: but if the conversation becomes unrespondable, then you can just start a new conversation and respond to that one through lyrics. You can also use quotes from the movies if it helps- like YOU ARE A DISGRACE.

But whatevs, you guys can do whatever the heck you want. x) )
(^ Thank you. I'll start this baby up again.)

Who is that girl I see? Staring straight back at me? Why is my reflection someone I don't know?
over a year ago hajirah4 said…
How can there be so much that you don't know? You...don't...knooooooooooooooooow.
For once it might be grand; To have someone...Understand; I want so much more than they got planned.
over a year ago BookWorm26 said…
At last I see the lights, and it's like the fog has lifted
And I'm Almost There!
over a year ago BookWorm26 said…
with the all the colors of the wind
I See The Light.