Disney Princess Team Nominations: Now Accepting Nominations For All Teams!

Jessikaroo posted on Nov 04, 2012 at 07:21AM
Hi guys! So me and EmilyNYC decided we're going to team up and make our version of the DP Team's thing that was going on here a couple years ago. All credits go to princesslullaby for inspiration.

This forum is specifically meant for nomination's. The nomination's are for Team Captain only, which is why we're doing nominations rather than volunteers. The Team Captain for each team must be dedicated, trustworthy, a regular, and a huge fan of said princess.

Once all nominations are complete, then the Team Captain is in charge of building his/her team.

You can not be on multiple teams! For example, if I get voted onto the Snow White team, no one can nominate me for the Cinderella team! So please don't post multiple nominations!

These can only be one captain. So choose wisely!

*Also. EmilyNYC and I will be contacting the nominees for each team before posting the poll. If you don't want to be on a team period, we'll put you in the "Do Not Nominate" box. If you'd prefer to be on another team (though we discourage you against this. You are being nominated because you, in the eyes of the public, are a big fan of said princess), but if you have been horribly mis-nominated (for example, you're nominated for Team Ariel, and Ariel is in your bottom five) simply post you would prefer another team. And we'll let you be nominated again.

But what happens after the nomination stage?
Well, then we'll be doing weekly contests run by me and EmilyNYC. You will all work together to decide on your entry for the contest of the week, and then we'll have a poll. This is meant to be a game. Healthy competition between each team instead of us mindlessly arguing for once.

Team Snow White:
Congratulations, link, on being nominated as Snow White's Team Captain!

Cinderella's Nominations Thus Far:
DreamyGal
TheCrystalRing
justinfangrrl
alexon31
PrueFever
Mongoose09
PrincessLD
auroraxaurelia

Aurora's Nominations Thus Far:
Jessikaroo
rosemina
VGfan30

Ariel Nominations Thus Far:
Straggy
KataraLover
cuteasprincie
PrueFever

Belle Nominations Thus Far:
magicfairydust
hajirah4
BellaAnastasia
LightningRed

Jasmine Nominations Thus Far:
ribon95
EmilyNYC
Mongoose09
Tiffany88

Pocahontas Nomination's Thus Far:
milky-way
pociandsmith
Jessikaroo
Mariapotter07

Mulan Nominations Thus Far:
JNTA1234
pretty_angel92
dimitri_is_hot

Tiana Nominations Thus Far:
hajirah4
SweetPea2007

Rapunzel Nominations Thus Far:
markysand
Singact22
Swanpride

Before the polls go up, I will be sending a notification letter to everyone who has been nominated. If they accept, and win, they will be given a list of instructions and what it means to be the Captain. Good luck everyone!

last edited on Dec 04, 2012 at 02:08AM

Disney Princess 48 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...