Disney Princess Melody's Love Story - Chapter One

Ariel012345 posted on Apr 22, 2012 at 11:20AM
Melody is a kind, caring, brave little girl. She doesn't have many friends. She is a mermaid that no other merpeople like. Her only friends are, Sandy, Flounder, and Sebastian. Her godparent, is Sebastian. And Flounder is just a little guppy. He's afraid of everything. Sandy had plenty other friends, that she offers to befriend Melody. But they all think she's... weird.

One day, Melody is swimming, alone. With no one. She bumps into a tall merman. With brown hair, green eyes and darkskin. The man looks at her.

"Who are are you miss?" said the man in a very deep voice, not the good kind, the bad one.

"Melody, Melody Mermaid." said Melody.

"Melody? As in- Princess Melody?" said the man.

"My apologies ma'am. Pardon! My name is Darfin! I mean you no harm. Please forgive me." said Darfin.

"Oh, I will forgive you sir. You mean no harm to me I know." said Melody.

The man bowed to her and she curtsied the man swam away.

Melody had never told her name but was often bullied.

She swam back home and got in her clam shell. She tossed and turned but what ever she did, she just could not seem to sleep!

She heard knock-knock knocking on her door.

"Who is it?" called Melody, lazily.

"Sweety, it's me! And your father." called Ariel.

"Come in." said Melody, sitting up.

Ariel and Eric opened the door to Melody's pink room.

Melody wore her pink nightgown that night.

"Hon, Anything wrong?" asked Ariel. Ariel wore purple seashells, and has a green tail. She also has red hair.

"No..." lied Melody.

"Come one sport! You can tell us anything." said Eric.
Eric has black hair, and has a blue tail. Also wears a satchette that says "Prince Eric".

"I said nothing!" shouted Melody.

"Oh okay." said Eric, looking at the ground.

Melody felt the attempt that she wanted to throw her bedside lamp at her parents. She grabbed her lamp to throw at them.
Melody is a kind, caring, brave little girl. She doesn't have many friends. She is a mermaid that no
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 11:35AM

Disney Princess No replies