Disney Princess DP Youtube video guessing game!

sweetie-94 posted on Apr 17, 2012 at 11:34AM
So I decided to start a guessing game for you, hope you'll find it enjoyable! This is how it works: I'll post a video and a few questions to the video (depends on the length of the video, but like 3 questions to each) and what you're going to do is watching the video and answear them, then you send a new video and questions (the questions don't have to be DP related since the videos are so you can ask who the singer is or what the song is called if it's a music video) to here so that new people can answear them and the video has to be from Youtube since everyone knows that site, right? If you don't want to look there you can look at this site since there are couples of videos uploaded! Anyways good luck everyone :)

Okay here's my video and my questions to it:
1. Who is the host of this show (hint: her first name makes you think of one of the DPs)?
2. Who came number 1 on her list (hint: not so loved by adults, but very loved by the children)?
3. She mentions a few things about the princesses that makes them special, who is according to her the most iconic princess (hint: It's not the one you think it is)?

After that one person has sended in the answears I will reveal the right answears, for my first question you only need to get her first name right, but it's a plus if you know her last name! For this question it can be a great idea to watch it from Youtube since then you have the description infront of you while watching!

Disney Princess No replies