Disney Princess *~Describe the Person Above You: Disney Princess Style~*

DreamyGal posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 05:25PM
princesslullaby started this about two years ago. It was a lot of fun! I thought since we have some new users, it would be neat to start it up again. Basically, you fill out the questionnaire about the person above you, and when you are done you add a question to it.

1. Which princess do they remind you most of and why?
2. What princess do they remind you of the least?
3. Which princess song do you think best represents them?
4. Which prince do you think they would be best suited for?
5. Which princess do they talk the most like?
6. Which princess best matches their temper?
7. What princess looks like them?
8. Which prince would they be the least suited for?
9. Which prince would they most likely reject?
10. Which Princess sidekick could be their sidekick?
11. Which villain do they remind you of?
12. Which princess world do you think they would like to be in most?
13. What princess dress would suit them best?
14. Which villain's sidekick would tick them off the most?
15. Which princess would be their best friend?
NEW QUESTION:

The original thread:
link

Disney Princess 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago milky-way said…
Ok DreamyGal...

1. Which princess do they remind you most of and why?

Cinderella. She's always sweet and caring and seems like the type to worry a lot about how her words may have affected someone. And I think she has a lot more strength on the inside than what comes across to others.

2. What princess do they remind you of the least?

Ariel. She seems to be quite selfless, and far less impulsive.

3. Which princess song do you think best represents them?

With a Smile and a Song, because I always imagine her as having a smile and a song.

4. Which prince do you think they would be best suited for?

Phillip. I think she would be very physically attracted to him, and he would be a good bloke for her to sing with.

*stalks comments* Belle I think. Polite and always gives a lot of thought to what she says.

Snow White. I can see her being a bit stubborn, but not angry.

7. What princess looks like them?

Just found some photos! Hehe. Mulan I think, but with a touch of Belle too.

8. Which prince would they be the least suited for?

Flynn, I think she might get sick of him rather quickly.

9. Which prince would they most likely reject?

Eric. Kidding! Umm Aladdin I think, although that magic carpet ride might be too good for her to sacrifice. But yeah, he probably smells bad.

10. Which Princess sidekick could be their sidekick?

One of the dogs. Bruno I'd say.

11. Which villain do they remind you of?

Ursula. I'm guessing she might occasionally pamper herself in front of the mirror like Ursula, and she might desperately want a trident too.

12. Which princess world do you think they would like to be in most?

Cinderella's, I think DreamyGal would like living in a small kingdom attending fancy balls every week.

13. What princess dress would suit them best?

Ariel's sparkly dress.

14. Which villain's sidekick would tick them off the most?

Lefou because she's too nice to get annoyed with animal sidekicks, and because she thinks people who stand in the snow for days are morons.

15. Which princess would be their best friend?

Snow White. They would have all these fun little adventures out in the woods, and probably crack each other up.

NEW QUESTION:
Which princess would they get on least well with?
over a year ago starlight77 said…
meh
I wish I knew enough about everyone to do this.
over a year ago carrieicecream said…
hmmm
^Same here...
Ok gonna give this a try... Milkyway
1. Which princess do they remind you most of and why? Poca or Mulan she seems really chill and nice.

2. What princess do they remind you of the least? Aurora she seems too practical.

3. Which princess song do you think best represents them? Just Around the Riverbend she seems curious for what is going to happen next.

4. Which prince do you think they would be best suited for? Aladdin. they'd have a lot of fun adventures.
Mulan or Cinderella. She is always helpful and kind.

Cinderella she seems very calm and relaxed.

7. What princess looks like them? Never seen her (I'm guessing a she)

8. Which prince would they be the least suited for? Ferdinand. I don't think she'd be into that whole thing.

9. Which prince would they most likely reject? Again Ferdinand or Phillip

10. Which Princess sidekick could be their sidekick? Pacal or Maximus

11. Which villain do they remind you of? Gothel.

12. Which princess world do you think they would like to be in most? I bet Ariel's. I mean who doesn't like going to the beach and I think she's an Aussie.

13. What princess dress would suit them best? Mulan's matchmaker dress or Poca's dress.

14. Which villain's sidekick would tick them off the most? Iago he's too annoying. Or maybe Percy, he's so lazy.

15. Which princess would be their best friend? Pocahontas, they could jump off cliffs together and stuff.

16. Hmmmmm.... I can't think of any. Maybe Belle or Jasmine?

New Question
What non-disney princess are they like?
over a year ago blossomyumyum said…
Hmm. Starlight77.

1. You remind me A LOT of Jasmine.

2. Probably Pocahontas, she's serious and you don't seem one to always be like that.

3. Woah, tough. I guess Part of Your World because you seem to always be thoughtful and questioning things in a great way!

4. I really think you should be with Naveen. :)

5. Probably Rapunzel, you're full of life and always make things exciting!

6. Hmm... probably Belle? You aren't ever judgmental.

7. I guess based on the Getting to Know Me article Rapunzel or Cinderella, but Belle could be too.

8. Prince Charming for sure, he doesn't do anything and doesn't deserve someone who's always knowing what to say and do.

9. Same as above for the same reasons.

10. Hmmmmm. I'm not sure, Genie, Abu, and Carpet?

11. None, villians are always evil and twisted but you don't seem to have a touch.

12. You'd bet that you would love to live in some bustling place like France or Eric's kingdom.

13. Jasmine's light blue outfit for sure.

14. I feel like Iago or the Evil Stepsisters right now.

15. Rapunzel or Mulan for me.

16. Probably Snow White or Aurora.

17. Fiona or Anastasia, they both always speak the truth.

New Question

What Disney Sidekick could become their pet or best friend?
over a year ago sweetie-94 said…
Okay blossomyumyum

1. Cinderella
2. Jasmine
3. Part of Your World
4. Flynn
5. Cinderella
6. I would say Belle
7. Based on the Getting To Know Article I would say Belle
8. Naveen
9. Aladdin or Naveen
10. I would say Maximus
11. Mother Gothel
12. Atlantica
13. Aurora's pink dress
14. I would say the Evil Stepsisters
15. Belle
16. Jasmine
17. Anastasia
18. I have to say Bruno or Little Brother

New Question

Which DP sidekick would they like the least?
over a year ago schniciful15 said…
Okay sweetie-94

1. Cinderella
2. Pocahontas
3. Kiss the girl
4. Prince Charming
5. Cinderella
6. Ariel
7. Belle
8. Flynn
9. Aladdin
10. Flounder
11. Cinderellas Stepmother
12. Belles town
13. Cinderellas dress
14. cinderellas stepsisters
15. ariel
16.Pocahontas
17.Esmeralda
18. Cinderellas mouse friends
19. Pascal from Tangled

New Question:
Which Disney parents would be the best for them?
Well it's kind of hard of hard to do schniciful since she isn't on here a lot. So I'll do sweetie94 again.

1. Which princess do they remind you most of and why? She'll love this. Snow White! She's very happy like Snow but she is also very hardworking on this spot. I could see her at home typing going just whistle while you work. Tapey tap tap tap tap on key laptop to the tune of the song.

2. What princess do they remind you of the least? Jasmine. I think Jasmine is more sassy while sweetie94 is kind and well sweet!

3. Which princess song do you think best represents them? Well like I said above "Whistle While You Work".

4. Which prince do you think they would be best suited for? I think she would like how Phillip is sweet and romantic but she might get a little freaked out if he came up on her in the woods.

5. Which princess do they talk the most like? Snow White or Ariel she is always really happy and energetic.

6. Which princess best matches their temper? Probably Snow White since she is always really happy and excited about things.

7. What princess looks like them? Her eyes and face reminds me of Aurora and her hair reminds me of Snow.

8. Which prince would they be the least suited for? Naveen. I think he would get on her nerves.

9. Which prince would they most likely reject? Flynn. I think she would think he was arrogant.

10. Which Princess sidekick could be their sidekick? Aurora's fairies. She would like how they're motherlike, funny, and would like their magic.

11. Which villain do they remind you of? None! She's wayyy too sweet!

12. Which princess world do you think they would like to be in most? I think she would like to live in the Beast's castle with the enchanted objects.

13. What princess dress would suit them best? Belle's pink dress.

14. Which villain's sidekick would tick them off the most? Urusla's eels.

15. Which princess would be their best friend? Belle. I think their personalities would go well together.

16. She would get along the least well with Jasmine for the reasons I said before.

17. The non dp she reminds me of is Odette.

18. Dp sidekick she would like least. Poca's or Rapunzel's. I don't think that she would like that they don't talk.

19. I think Rapunzel's parents would be best for her because they are very loving.
over a year ago DreamyGal said…
smile
starlight77

1. Which princess do they remind you most of and why? I'd say Belle...sweet, funny, and stands up for herself when she has to.  

2. What princess do they remind you of the least? Hmmm...Aurora I guess. 

3. Which princess song do you think best represents them? "When Will My Life Begin". 

4. Which prince do you think they would be best suited for? Flynn or Shang. 

5. Which princess do they talk the most like? My guess would be Rapunzel...cute voice, and talks sort of fast :) 

6. Which princess best matches their temper? Belle.  

7. What princess looks like them? Never seen a picture of her, but my guess would be Belle. 

8. Which prince would they be the least suited for? Prince Charming...I think she would find him lazy and pompous. 

9. Which prince would they most likely reject? Prince Charming  

10. Which Princess sidekick could be their sidekick? The Seven Dwarfs 

11. Which villain do they remind you of? None

12. Which princess world do you think they would like to be in most? Not sure...maybe Ariels. 

13. What princess dress would suit them best? Rapunzel's purple dress. 

14. Which villain's sidekick would tick them off the most? Iago...he would get on her last nerve quick. 

15. Which princess would be their best friend? Rapunzel  

16. What non-disney princess are they like? Jane from Tarzan 

17. What Disney Sidekick could become their pet or best friend? Rajah.

18. Which DP sidekick would they like the least? Flounder.

19. Which Disney parents would be the best for them? Mulans.

**New Question**
What Disney hero would they be best suited for? 
Wow that's pretty close! I actually do look a bit like Belle. You can check it out here. link
For some weird reason I always really liked Charming since I was a kid. I'm not sure why. The only other thing that isn't right is Iago. I find him really funny in a stupid sort of way. The villain's sidekicks I hate the most are Flotsam and Jetsam. The eyes freaked me out since forever and their voices bug me.