Disney Princess Princess's with Jobs

SweetPea2007 posted on Jan 19, 2012 at 05:11PM
Out of the Disney Princess's Tiana is the only one with a job (she was a waitress and now owns and cooks in her own restaurant). If the other Disney Princess's were to get jobs what do you think they would be good at. I know this is a random question, but I thought it might be fun to see everyone's different opinions. I know that being a Queen and in Mulan's case a warrior is a job but, I am thinking jobs in the modern world. Mulan would most likely be in the military (maybe a marine or in the Army). And I could see Belle being a Librarian or Teacher. Snow White would probably work in Daycare and I could see Cinderella being a nurse. Ariel might work for a museum or be a singer and Rapunzel may be a teacher or artist. Aurora could be a vet and I see Pocahontas being a park ranger. And Jasmine I see being either in Politics or maybe a reporter. This is just my opinion, what is yours?

Disney Princess 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Swanpride said…
Snow White: House Keeper, nursery, or she could work in a bakery.
Cinderella: Seamstress, or she might work on a farm
Aurora: Model (well, she is the most beautiful), or Opera singer
Ariel: Explorer - perhaps an anthropologist
Belle: Literatur Teacher, Liberian
Jasmine: Politics? Never ever! She isn't diplomatic at all. Perhaps she would do something sport related, gymnastic or something like that.
Pocahontas: Vet, or a politician, or a lawyer who is active in the civil rights movement
Mulan: Without the restriction of society, she would most likely be some sort of scientist
Tiana: Well, cook
Rapunzel: Is there anything Rapunzel can't do? But I mostly see her doing something creative.
over a year ago SweetPea2007 said…
big smile
I agree with your assessment of all the princesses but Jasmine and Mulan. Why did you pick scientist for Mulan? I am curious because I would have never have came up with that based on what we know of her from both her movies. I picked military because of how well she did as a soldier and her determination to protect her country and family. She has the heart of a warrior and she is all about Honor and taking care of others. I am not saying your choice was wrong, just curious why you picked it. I see why you picked sports for Jasmine, but I picked Politics for Jasmine because of her strong will and determination to fight things she feels is wrong. She also seems very outspoken and passionate about things. So maybe lawyer or an activist might be better suited for her.I guess I should have explained my choices a little better. Well Teacher/Librarian for Belle because of her love of books and thirst for knowledge. She also seems like she could handle children very well and maybe get through to them. Snow White I could see doing Daycare because of her caring and nurturing disposition. She comes off as being very loving and motherly. I thought nurse for Cinderella because of her kind and thoughtful nature. She seems to be all about taking care of people/animals....so maybe a vet would be better suited. She seems like a very patient and sympathetic person who puts others needs before her own. Well I thought singer for Ariel obviously cause of her beautiful voice, but I thought of her working in a museum because of her thirst for knowledge and her love of finding unusual objects. She loves learning about new places and people so a museum would be a good place for her to be around these things and share them with others. Rapunzel is pretty obvious because she is very creative and she has a great attitude and would probably work well with children...so maybe a art teacher would be good work for her. I had a hard time choosing for Aurora....She is good with animals and she has a nurturing personality, but maybe a botanist would also be a good choice since she loves the outdoors and seems to like being in nature and not confined. Of course I could also see her as a actress on Broadway or a classical Ballerina. I see where your coming from with Pocahontas, but I see her butting heads alot if she got into politics and that might be too restraining for her. A vet or activist makes sense....I thought Park Ranger because then she could protect nature and still be free to roam in it and share her knowledge with other people. And she does not seem very social so if she was a ranger she could avoid people for the most part and instead hang out with the animals and plants. Thank you for your input Swanpride and I look forward to reading other peoples opinions as well.
over a year ago Swanpride said…
Because Jasmine in the movie shows no interest in politics at all - all she cares about is that she wants to decide who to marry. I'm not saying that she is wrong to insist on being more than a price to give away, but really, all those prince who are coming, and who she insults with no thoughts for the consequences - I bet the Sultan lost all her allies over her hissy fits, it's a wonder that none of the princes declared war. If she were suited for politics, she would be able to keep those princes away without risking a war doing it. Never mind that she pays next to no attention to what Jafar is up to, unless it's related to her own selfish needs. I really thought long and hard, and the only talent she showed is a talent for sports, plus, I think she would like the attention and the travels connected to this kind of career.
I don't see Ariel in a museum, because she is the type to experience things - and connect with people. Hence Anthropologist.
And Mulan: Yes, she is a good soldier, but she has the making of a great inventor. Hence scientist. I so see her figuring out the next important physical rule or something like that.
over a year ago SweetPea2007 said…
smile
I like your insight, I also agree that Jasmine is very selfish and self absorbed (sounds like a Politician to me...ha!), but I do see what your saying and sports do make sense and she does seem competitive and a bit of a show off. She also seems like she has to always prove she is better then everybody else (especially to men). Your right Ariel probably would feel cooped up in a museum and I could see her also being a Anthropologist or Archaeologist. Mulan being an inventor does make sense....I see it now. Very insightful....thank you!